PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Tangomeister JonD

Feelingpink
4th-March-2007, 12:06 PM
Wow - a birthday at a weekend. Hope you're making the most of it with some dancing & your favourite tipple - sure Julie will make the day extra special :wink: May the coming year bring you all you could wish for (trips to Tango destinations, more shoes, more tango-style hats etc etc). :cheers: :hug:

Caro
4th-March-2007, 12:26 PM
Happy Birthday Jon!!! :flower:

philsmove
4th-March-2007, 12:41 PM
Happy Birthday

Dizzy
4th-March-2007, 01:22 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!

Hope that you have a super tango-shoe filled birthday :clap: :flower: :hug: :kiss: :cheers:

Dizzy xx

Genie
4th-March-2007, 04:35 PM
Happy Birthday :flower:

ducasi
4th-March-2007, 08:30 PM
Happy Birthday Jon! :cheers:

Ghost
5th-March-2007, 12:53 AM
"The important thing is to know why we want to dance. We dance a solitude that we have inside us and cannot occupy with anything. This gap, that emptiness to which we put movement is the tango." - Carlos Gavito
:cheers:
Happy Birthday
Christopher

JonD
5th-March-2007, 09:35 AM
Thanks all!

I had a fab birthday yesterday, lazing about with Julie watching the BBC "Pride & Prejudice" and the second "Pirates of the Caribbean" while eating birthday cake (my first birthday cake in years - there seemed to be a lot of candles on it). Oh and I had a "fat boys breakfast" and a fab meal cooked for me in the evening. It was a wonderfully relaxing, slobby day.

As presents, I got two trips as to see Birmingham Royal Ballet in Plymouth last week. On Wednesday Julie took me to see their Stravinsky/Balanchine pieces and on Saturday Ann took me to see Cyrano. I'm afraid that I'm now totally hoooked on ballet - it is just magical. Julie, Ann and I are going to see Sleeping Beauty in Torquay (a Russian ballet company - not sure which one) on the 13th: I'm turning into a "culture vulture" in my old age!

David Bailey
5th-March-2007, 10:51 AM
Happy birthday Jon - glad to hear you had a good time :clap:

Gav
5th-March-2007, 06:18 PM
Happy Birthday Jon

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Piglet
5th-March-2007, 06:19 PM
Birthday greetings! :flower:

Lynn
5th-March-2007, 11:22 PM
Belated Happy Birthday Jon. Glad you had a lovely day.
:hug: :kiss: :hug:

Lynn x

Gadget
6th-March-2007, 02:03 PM
Happy Birthday :cool: