PDA

View Full Version : Fundamental laws of Ceroc/MJ

JiveLad
2nd-March-2007, 03:39 PM
In the spirit of 'Murphy's Law' - what are the 'fundamental' laws of Ceroc/MJ?

I've posted 10 such laws on my blog - including, eg.:

1. All the food laid on at a freestyle will be consumed within 18 minutes of the DJ announcing it is ready.

2. The likelihood of a collision on the dance floor is a multivariate equation, including dancers per sq. foot, speed of the music and mass of the dancers.

3. Hotshots will always mass to the front/stage area and typically to the right.

I need some help with one law which is that there will be at least one of the following 5 tunes played during an evening: 'Stuck on You', 'Slow Boat to China', 'xxxxxxxx' ........................need some suggestions for the remaining 3 tracks.

Baruch
5th-March-2007, 11:12 PM
I need some help with one law which is that there will be at least one of the following 5 tunes played during an evening: 'Stuck on You', 'Slow Boat to China', 'xxxxxxxx' ........................need some suggestions for the remaining 3 tracks.
Call On Me
Vem Vet
Fever

MartinHarper
6th-March-2007, 12:35 AM
Call On Me
Vem Vet
Fever

Or, optionally, all three remixed into the same song.

CJ
6th-March-2007, 01:05 AM
Call On Me
Vem Vet
Fever

Or, optionally, all three remixed into the same song.

:eek: Call Me Vet, Vem On Fever??!??:really:

Stuart M
6th-March-2007, 12:29 PM
:eek: Call Me Vet, Vem On Fever??!??:really:

An accurate title: you'd certainly look like you had some disease, given the dancing style required.

Double Trouble
6th-March-2007, 12:40 PM
1. All the food laid on at a freestyle will be consumed within 18 minutes of the DJ announcing it is ready.

I believe this only happens at Cheshunt JL. Those pensioners love a freebie & who the hell wants to eat when they could be dancing?

When the old folk stuff their faces at Cheshunt...I use it as an excuse to use the entirely empty dance floor & try to get a look in while there are no aerials being performed (badly):rolleyes: