PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to putney, sat 3rd march

Cornish Pixie
1st-March-2007, 09:00 PM
Assuming that most will be at storm, but of those of you thats left,whos going?

xx

Tazmanian Devil
1st-March-2007, 09:52 PM
Yup I will be there. :D

Am DJing :flower:

David Bailey
2nd-March-2007, 11:11 AM
Am considering it, partially because:

Am DJing :flower:

But I've no idea what the normal crowd is like - I've only ever been there for a Jango workshop thingy.

For me, it's 50-50 between that and Berko on Sunday, at the moment...

Amazingly, there seems to be no "Who's going where this weekend" poll - is RobD sick or something :na:

tiger
2nd-March-2007, 04:19 PM
No DJ, some of us are fed up of doing a poll only to be flamed for not having the politically correct wording on the title or in the catagories.:wink:

David Bailey
2nd-March-2007, 04:44 PM
No DJ, some of us are fed up of doing a poll only to be flamed for not having the politically correct wording on the title or in the catagories.:wink:
Excellent. :grin:

So, the next stage in the plan is to get rid of the weekender polls... :rub hands together icon:

Alice
2nd-March-2007, 06:30 PM
Amazingly, there seems to be no "Who's going where this weekend" poll - is RobD sick or something :na:
No, silly, he's going to Camber, so he doesn't need to find out where everyone else is going before he makes up his mind and informs his entourage:whistle:

(wouldn't be surprised to hear that he'd put up a piece of paper at Camber where you can sign up for the different areas to freestyle in though:devil: )

tiger
2nd-March-2007, 08:22 PM
Whats wrong with polls DJ?
i dont see anything wrong with them: only the childish stuff like 'where's bla bla option or why havent the scots been included on this poll,etc spoils the idea.

David Bailey
2nd-March-2007, 08:47 PM
Whats wrong with polls DJ?
Ask Tony Blair :)

The "who's going where" polls get on my wick, is all.

Fortunately, I'm in London, where (apparently) every event takes place, so that's a relief at least.

Tazmanian Devil
3rd-March-2007, 12:28 PM
Am considering it, partially because:
:hug: Thanks babes :blush:

But I've no idea what the normal crowd is like - I've only ever been there for a Jango workshop thingy.
I have absolutely no idea what is like on a ceroc night :sick: as like you I have only been there for Jango on a Sunday, I am sure it will be fine though maybe a little quiet due to storm. But in saying that as I remember the hall is not massive so it won't really notice that much if numbers are not high. :flower:

For me, it's 50-50 between that and Berko on Sunday, at the moment...

Hopefully see you there :kiss: :hug:

Rhythm King
3rd-March-2007, 12:33 PM
So apart from Taz and DJ, who is going? We should've had a poll with this thread :whistle:

ducasi
3rd-March-2007, 12:42 PM
We should've had a poll with this thread :whistle:
:whistle:

Rhythm King
3rd-March-2007, 01:04 PM
My Hero! :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(What - no tango option?....)

Tazmanian Devil
3rd-March-2007, 01:13 PM
My Hero! :clap: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(What - no tango option?....)

Meeeeeeeeeeow :rofl:

So will you be gracing us with your presence mr R-K??? :flower:

Rhythm King
3rd-March-2007, 01:21 PM
Apparently DJ isn't :sad: (Nice of him to vote though, see he likes these polls really)

I have been resting my bad back :tears: but if I feel up to it later, I'll come.

Bluey
3rd-March-2007, 04:34 PM
Im off to Leatherhead LeRoc tonightm then tomorrow its the Tango workshop Dorking, tea dance & then freestyle so Im busy, so sorry no Putney

Dizzy
5th-March-2007, 12:03 AM
Just wanted to say that I went to Putney last night and really enjoyed myself. Taz played a mixture of fast swing music and smooth blues music while keeping the ceroc dancers on the floor. I know that there were people questioning her choices but I really enjoyed the music along with meeting and dancing with a room full of people I had never met before. :clap:

The only that I didn't like was that Tim taught the class and left before I could have a dance with him. Oh well :tears:

Well done Taz :clap: :hug: :flower: