PDA

View Full Version : Who's who "Spot the difference"

Dirty D
1st-March-2007, 05:39 PM
It's the same size (1600x1200). It's been smoothed. He could have at least added an earring or something and we could have played "spot the difference".

Here you go folks Spot the 5 difference

Dreadful Scathe
1st-March-2007, 05:42 PM
In the second one the man over her left shoulder has an itch just above his right ear.

Piglet
1st-March-2007, 05:42 PM
Wow! That helps, I can see 2 differences right away now the photos are side by side - are they the same 2 photos from the other thread?

You deserve rep cos I was beginning to wonder why the other posts on the other thread have been deleted..... :na:

Dirty D
1st-March-2007, 05:45 PM
Wow! That helps, I can see 2 differences right away now the photos are side by side - are they the same 2 photos from the other thread?

You deserve rep cos I was beginning to wonder why the other posts on the other thread have been deleted..... :na:
No they are not the same from the other thread. It was the other tread that gave me the idea! Your not going mad, i couldn't spot the difference in the other thread either!!!

Dizzy
1st-March-2007, 05:46 PM
I just have to ask - Why has her necklace been deleted?? :confused:

I realise that that picture has been 'tidied up' by Barry but that seems a little extreme! :whistle:

EDIT: Ok, just realised the concept of the game - It is not my afternoon!! :sick:

Piglet
1st-March-2007, 05:46 PM
No they are not the same from the other thread. It was the other tread that gave me the idea! Your not going mad!

So was there any difference on the other thread at all?

Anyway I'm up to 4 differences - but I think I'll leave someone else to find the 5th cos I'm too tired - where's the whining smilie?;)

killingtime
1st-March-2007, 05:52 PM
No they are not the same from the other thread. It was the other tread that gave me the idea! Your not going mad, i couldn't spot the difference in the other thread either!!!

Did you take especial care around her cleavage? :devil:

And the picture had been smoothed (I tell you, I'm not crazy)! If you are using FireFox (or Safari, whatever) open them in two tabs and flick between them.

Lory
1st-March-2007, 06:25 PM
I've got them all... :clap: PM on the way!

Piglet
1st-March-2007, 06:27 PM

I've got all 5 too - I think anyway - very clever! :D

ducasi
1st-March-2007, 06:38 PM
And the picture had been smoothed (I tell you, I'm not crazy)! If you are using FireFox (or Safari, whatever) open them in two tabs and flick between them.
Yeah, the (original) second picture has been given a make-over, making it smoother, cleaner, and less harsh.

I can see 4 obvious differences between these two pictures in this thread, and one subtle one that makes me wonder if the two pictures were the same to start with.

Dreadful Scathe
1st-March-2007, 06:42 PM
I just have to ask - Why has her necklace been deleted?? :confused:

I realise that that picture has been 'tidied up' by Barry but that seems a little extreme! :whistle:

EDIT: Ok, just realised the concept of the game - It is not my afternoon!! :sick:
thats what you call "living up to your name" :)

Dirty D
1st-March-2007, 06:51 PM
thats what you call "living up to your name" :)
Rep for Dizzy for catching on!!! your getting better honey!

Dirty D
1st-March-2007, 07:02 PM
I've got all 5 too - I think anyway - very clever! :D

I got both your PM's. Well done ladies! you both have spotted the 5 differences, you are both so clever!

Shodan
2nd-March-2007, 03:02 PM
I've got 4. Given up looking though as if I stare at Katie any longer I'll dehydrate from drooling too much. :drool::blush:

Freya
2nd-March-2007, 04:15 PM
Ok I'm up to 4! Can't find the last one yet!

Barry Shnikov
2nd-March-2007, 11:10 PM
Haven't you people got anything better to do on a Friday night?

Piglet
3rd-March-2007, 08:15 AM
Haven't you people got anything better to do on a Friday night?

:rofl: Barry you were the only one to post on here [this thread anyway] last night!

Katie Kicks Ass
6th-March-2007, 12:26 PM
I found all 5! At last.

David Bailey
6th-March-2007, 08:34 PM
Humph, I assumed it was like the Garden of Five Surprises... Oh well, we live in hope.