PDA

View Full Version : Why my dancing is good

Mythical
27th-February-2007, 06:25 PM
I've found loads of threads on why everyone thinks their dancing is pants, but there are hardly any where we say "my dancing is great because...."

So, just for the hell of it......why is YOUR dancing ace?

TurboTomato
27th-February-2007, 06:29 PM
My dancing is great because...

:blush:

Nope, you've got me there. :na:

Double Trouble
27th-February-2007, 06:30 PM
Maybe because, if you put a positive comment about yourself on here...some numpty comes along and takes the p1ss.

My dancing is brilliant and everyone who dances with me, tells me I'm the best dancer they have ever danced with...!

Please proceed with DT Bashing

StokeBloke
27th-February-2007, 06:34 PM
My dancing is ace because I have stopped taking it seriously. I hope I'm a good, considerate, imaginative, lead or a willing, helpful follow, but in all honesty so long as my partner is smiling and looking into my eyes then that's all that really matters to me :D

My dancing is ace because I enjoy it so much :clap: :clap:

LMC
27th-February-2007, 06:34 PM
*immodest cough*

I couldn't bring myself to do a thread on why my dancing was good. But there is one on "Why I'm good ..." (slightly different!) - here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/lets-talk-about-dance/5880-im-good.html) :nice:

+ points for being positive Mythical :flower:

drathzel
27th-February-2007, 06:40 PM
i dont consider myself a good dancers but when i ask someone in my class to dance i always get the best smiles! It makes you go all gooey inside

Jamie
27th-February-2007, 06:41 PM
My dancing is ace because I have stopped taking it seriously. I hope I'm a good, considerate, imaginative, lead or a willing, helpful follow, but in all honesty so long as my partner is smiling and looking into my eyes then that's all that really matters to me :D

Love dancing with you mate, you're great fun to dance with, after all, that's what it all boils down to! :respect:

Ghost
27th-February-2007, 06:43 PM
I like sunsets (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/intermediate-corner/11652-being-emotionally-moved-dance.html#post345594) :awe:

fletch
27th-February-2007, 06:48 PM

:yeah:

i always get the best smiles! It makes you go all gooey inside

its my intention to give my partners the best dance I can, i try and make it a little interesting without been intimidating, I try to suss my partners ability and push a little.:flower:

unless its someone that i'm learning from :worthy: and then i'm very subserviant :wink:

rubyred
27th-February-2007, 07:10 PM
in all honesty so long as my partner is smiling and looking into my eyes then that's all that really matters to me :D

I was born to dance :flower:

StokeBloke
27th-February-2007, 08:06 PM
Love dancing with you mate, you're great fun to dance with, after all, that's what it all boils down to! :respect:

That's a two way street Jaime, dancing with you just keeps getting better :D :respect: :D Just wait till I can follow without dancing like a gin filled hippo! There'll be all sorts of hijacking shinanigins to be had! :na: :na:

{Note to self: Practice your follow tonight at Stafford}

its my intention to give my partners the best dance I can, i try and make it a little interesting without been intimidating, I try to suss my partners ability and push a little.:flower: unless its someone that i'm learning from :worthy: and then i'm very subservient :wink:
Oh boy, I would hate to see you pushing a lot then :love: Does this mean that if I stick at it, learn enough to start teaching you some stuff I will get to see... what was your phrase.... subservient Fletch :whistle::hug:

Minnie M
27th-February-2007, 08:15 PM
It's all relative ...........

When I dance at a local venue, I feel people looking at me and it gives me a buzz and makes me think I must be good !

However, when dancing in 'that' room at Southport, or at Utopia etc., I am very very average.

But am I bovvered ...........nah .... as long as I enjoy the dance, I am happy :clap: :flower: :clap:

Lynn
27th-February-2007, 11:15 PM
It's all relative ...........Yep - and also depends on how we're feeling at the time.

My dancing is good when I feel good about my dancing. :D

Little Monkey
27th-February-2007, 11:23 PM
My dancing is good when I feel good about my dancing. :D

Indeed!

I think I can also be quite fun to dance with, when I'm in the right mood.:whistle:

drathzel
27th-February-2007, 11:58 PM
I think I can also be quite fun to dance with

but only cuz i can laugh at myself!:D

Jamie
28th-February-2007, 03:32 AM

Indeed!

I think I can also be quite fun to dance with, when I'm in the right mood.:whistle:

Loved our nit picking dance at SP.. was hilarious! :D

drathzel
28th-February-2007, 09:41 AM
Loved our nit picking dance at SP.. was hilarious! :D

LITTLE MONKEY:tears: i thought that was our thing! Oh! i feel so used:rofl:

SeriouslyAddicted
28th-February-2007, 09:43 AM

:respect: Good call!

SeriouslyAddicted
28th-February-2007, 09:44 AM
My dancing is great because...

:blush:

Nope, you've got me there. :na:

It's because you are so gentle and considerate :love:

Gav
28th-February-2007, 10:49 AM
It just is OK? Get over it and move on :D :cool:

It's all relative ...........

When I dance at a local venue, I feel people looking at me and it gives me a buzz and makes me think I must be good !

However, when dancing in 'that' room at Southport, or at Utopia etc., I am very very average.

But am I bovvered ...........nah .... as long as I enjoy the dance, I am happy :clap: :flower: :clap:

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

stewart38
28th-February-2007, 02:42 PM
Because when im in that moment im no where else :sick:

Mezzosoprano
28th-February-2007, 02:54 PM
My dancing is ace because.. because - hang on having to think here......because I smile when I'm dancing... even when I've trodden on Franck! Because it makes me keep that smile for the rest of the week and because I know that no matter what, I learn something from every dance and every different person I dance with:nice:

TA Guy
28th-February-2007, 03:10 PM

Funnily enough, I'm enjoying my dancing more than I have for a long time. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm taking it seriously, but on the seriousness scale, definitely further up from the Ken Dodd end. :)

My dancing is ace because my followers enjoy it so much :) At least, I hope that's the case :blush: