PDA

View Full Version : Whos going to the warmwell party weekender march 07

Cornish Pixie
27th-February-2007, 12:25 AM
hey guys, kno a lot of the south west crew are going to this, just wondered who exactly and if any peeps from other areas are?

Nick

WittyBird
27th-February-2007, 12:30 AM
hey guys, kno a lot of the south west crew are going to this, just wondered who exactly and if any peeps from other areas are?

Nick

I'm going as soon as I've taught Satan to Iceskate whilst teaching the Easter Bunny to play Golf :na:

Cornish Pixie
27th-February-2007, 01:49 AM
I'm going as soon as I've taught Satan to Iceskate whilst teaching the Easter Bunny to play Golf :na:

leave it out witty, u kno my argument for this!:whistle:

fletch
27th-February-2007, 09:09 AM
I take it its different to Rockbottoms weekender in Liverpool March, is Warmwell down south?:confused:

I'm going to Liverpool :clap:

tsh
27th-February-2007, 11:31 AM
Me going...

sapphire
27th-February-2007, 03:31 PM

As I told you last night, I am not going this time so I nominate you to organise the chalet blues parties for 3 consecutive nights. Incidentally, all of the rest of my normal chalet are going so probably worth contacting Shodan as I expect they would be a venue on one of the nights. Have a fab time.

Shodan
28th-February-2007, 04:36 PM
Incidentally, all of the rest of my normal chalet are going so probably worth contacting Shodan as I expect they would be a venue on one of the nights. Have a fab time.
Yummy mummy speaks and I hear the call. :awe:

Indeed Mr Nick I shall be there and spending a lot of time in your chalet for reasons you know why. :wink:

I'm hoping to have a party in my chalet, but I'm not sure if my 2 new weekender people (temp replacements for Rach & Co) will approve of late night parties. But we should do it anyways. :rofl:

All forumites invited - my chalet is 102 (I think), right next to the venue. Its a permanent booking for all upcoming Warmwell Jive weekenders.

detomo
2nd-March-2007, 12:35 AM
I take it its different to Rockbottoms weekender in Liverpool March, is Warmwell down south?:confused:

I'm going to Liverpool :clap:

Yep, its a a weekender near Weymouth in Dorset. Dancing only til 2am, more of a party atmostphere, several live bands, snug wood cabins and great chalet parties :). Organised by partyweekender.

I'm sharing with a group of six from Exeter, yay :clap:

Shodan
2nd-March-2007, 03:16 PM
just to add to Detomo's post (hello Duncan :nice:) :
it is indeed about a party atmosphere, the classes are ok, but mainly its a good laugh with the bands, talent shows, competitions and most importantly its my chance to embarass myself on the karaoke machine. :grin:

Warmwell is a lot of fun though, as all us Exeter/Devon bunch get together, have huge chalet parties in the wee small hours of the night, including blues dancing and so forth. I have such fond memories. :waycool:

As mentioned aobve, I think im in 102 by the venue and I'm sure one night we'll be playing host to a party.

detomo
13th-March-2007, 05:30 PM
Only 3 days to go, food being organised, three Warmwell virgins in our chalet, and starting to get excited :clap:.

Anyone going in fancy dress on Sunday? We were meant to get some theme and routine organised, but it never materialised :whistle:

Cornish Pixie
13th-March-2007, 05:42 PM
i know its gonna be great, my parents arent going and the people we are staying with are doing the cooking and the shopping,so im quids in!Have a bit of blues music to bring but feel free to bring anymore,do any of you guys kno anyone that takes a cd player, will ask my sis to bring hers but she will probably forget!

nick

detomo
13th-March-2007, 05:58 PM
I'll bring mine along.

Duncan

Lory
13th-March-2007, 06:19 PM
the people we are staying with are doing the cooking and the shopping,so im quids in!

You sound like a great chalet mate! :whistle:

Cornish Pixie
14th-March-2007, 11:30 AM
You sound like a great chalet mate! :whistle:

they offered and are happy to do it!:nice:

Shodan
14th-March-2007, 03:42 PM
Only 3 days to go, food being organised, three Warmwell virgins in our chalet, and starting to get excited :clap:.

3 virgins in your chalet. You lucky lucky chap. I only have 2 virgins in my chalet. :sad::rofl:

Good to hear you're bringing your CD player. Thats solves that problem of party music. I'll bring Katie with me as thats the only blues-ish music I have. Actually, she lives in the car so she'll be there anyways.

detomo
16th-March-2007, 12:23 PM
Only 8 hours to go. Just food shopping, ironing, organising, packing and sorting fancy dress to do!