PDA

View Full Version : The Tacky races

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 02:32 PM
:rofl: just came back from a cigarette break, and while reading the paper I found an article called the Tacky Races.

Apparently The Nothern Bar (which the Workshop was recently held in Aberdeen)
have installed Vibrator machines in the toilets, and people have started a new craze in the bar having Vibrator races.... :rofl:

The older regulars have been upset by this as they can no longer have a quiet drink :cheers: :rofl:

Seems like a good laugh to me, Race them, stir your mates drink with them and go home and use them later if you wish :rofl: :rofl:

CJ
4th-July-2003, 02:34 PM
You've got to favour the rabbit over the tortoise in this race.:D

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
You've got to favour the rabbit over the tortoise in this race.:D

Well I've heard its meant to be good, but did it not get banned as some old lady used one and the beads at the end burst inside her? or so I read..!!

Must admit I don't know one from the other..!!

CJ
4th-July-2003, 02:39 PM
Was just going back to that old fable of the rabbit and the tortoise.

oh, those halcyon days of my youth...

innocence,
fun,
red kola,
Aesop's fables...

xSalsa_Angelx
4th-July-2003, 02:40 PM
Ah right ok never heard of the Rampant Rabbit Vibrator then?
Meant to be pleasurable...LOL
But would not know

Dance Demon
4th-July-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
Well I've heard its meant to be good, but did it not get banned as some old lady used one and the beads at the end burst inside her? or so I read..!!

Must admit I don't know one from the other..!!

Is that the same old lady that broke her dentures using one of these"massagers":wink:

Beowulf
4th-July-2003, 03:14 PM
What have I stumbled across here! :eek:

I don't like the northern bar.. ever since I was mugged there when I was a student at RGU (or RGIT as it was then!) :tears:

I was wondering though, could you substitute electric toothbrushes instead of the rampant rabbi ?

I don't know much about these sort of things :sorry I'm a bit of an innocent! I just lie in bed at nights and Play with my Palm.. .. .. PDA that is! :wink:

CJ
4th-July-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Beowulf1970
the rampant rabbi :wink:

Now, there's a thought.

Chicklet
4th-July-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by xSalsa_Angelx
: and people have started a new craze in the bar having Vibrator races.... :rofl:

:confused: :confused:
I'm not getting this, is this contestants lining up with aforementioned impliments and racing to see er, which one, er performs its function first?????

Beowulf
4th-July-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
Now, there's a thought.

Hmm.. isn't it odd how missing out 1 letter can completely change the meaning of a sentence? :sorry

RabbiT .. A rampant Rabbi is something completely different. He's got a lot more chutzpah for one thing! Oy vey! :wink: