PDA

View Full Version : Belfast Class

Dallen
22nd-February-2007, 12:08 AM
We had a packed class in Belfast tonight, great to see Ceroc doing so well in the province. However our illustrious teacher managed to drop the stage onto her toe before the class began and as you can imagine was in considerable pain! However the true professional that she is carried on with the class, fareplay to Danielle:respect:
The beginners moves tonight were: armjive swizel-basket-shoulder slide-backpass.
The intermediate routine had more twists and turns than a road in Donegal, quite challenging, I made a total horlicks of the basket-parcel(?), but a little bit of practise and patience should pay off through time!

drathzel
22nd-February-2007, 01:23 AM
We had a packed class in Belfast tonight, great to see Ceroc doing so well in the province. However our illustrious teacher managed to drop the stage onto her toe before the class began and as you can imagine was in considerable pain! However the true professional that she is carried on with the class, fareplay to Danielle:respect:
The beginners moves tonight were: armjive swizel-basket-shoulder slide-backpass.
The intermediate routine had more twists and turns than a road in Donegal, quite challenging, I made a total horlicks of the basket-parcel(?), but a little bit of practise and patience should pay off through time!

:blush: yes the venue hadnt been set up properly so i had to set up the stage.

everyone was really lovely and offered loads of advice and one queue jump for the hospital in the morning!

yes the intermediate routine was basket parcel, first move backslider, double handed sling spin!