PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Basil

Twinkle Toes
3rd-July-2003, 10:01 AM
Many Happy Returns you Foxy little devil. :D

You being a retired gent - I beleive you retired when you were only 10, no doubt you will be having a ball, or will you be partying in the woods with goldie locks. ( and there was me thinking you pinched those high heels from BTC Bill)

Whatever you do, hope you have a great day. :hug:

TT x :cheers:

CJ
3rd-July-2003, 01:47 PM
..... that this isn't the forum member's birthdate at all, and that the date has something to do with Basil himself.

1st screening on TV, perhaps?

U gonna come clean, foxy boy?

Dreadful Scathe
3rd-July-2003, 03:32 PM
H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

http://www.flicks.com/~martin/basil_brush/basil.jpg

Chicklet
3rd-July-2003, 03:34 PM
should we not all just be saying

BOOM BOOM

???????????????:D

Dreadful Scathe
3rd-July-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Chicklet
should we not all just be saying

BOOM BOOM

Why did you take your bra off ? thought that was the other thread ?!? :confused: :devil:

Chicklet
3rd-July-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Why did you take your bra off ? thought that was the other thread ?!? :confused: :devil:
:rofl:
I was checking the effect on my centrifugal force and dizzied myself into the wrong thread,

OBVIOUSLY

CJ
3rd-July-2003, 03:51 PM
She always gets the wrong end of the stick. Smile, nod and she'll go quietly...:wink:

Alfie
3rd-July-2003, 06:17 PM
Happy Birthday you Sly old fox you.
I hope you have a really great day and manage to get some MAAAAAAD Dancing in.

All the Best Alfie and Nessie

Dance Demon
3rd-July-2003, 07:26 PM
Happy Birthday to the swingiest fox in town........regards to Mr. Derek, and Mr Rodney:D

CJ
4th-July-2003, 11:17 AM
I thought foxes had paws, not trotters!?!

Graham
4th-July-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Ceroc Jock
I thought foxes had paws, not trotters!?! Sometimes your jokes are a little too subtle. Took me ages to get that one!

Grant
4th-July-2003, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Sometimes your jokes are a little too subtle. Took me ages to get that one!
then you must be using that time machine to backdate your postings :D
or are we expected to recognise sarcasm even without this little icon :rolleyes:

Grant

Graham
4th-July-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Grant
then you must be using that time machine to backdate your postings :D
or are we expected to recognise sarcasm even without this little icon :rolleyes:
I wasn't being sarcastic! I just don't usually take more than a couple of seconds to get a joke! And his took me about a minute! :really: :sorry

As a general point I do admit I don't make enough use of the little icon and sometimes people don't realise when I'm being sarcastic. I'm indebted to you for pointing that out Grant :rolleyes: :wink:

CJ
4th-July-2003, 12:35 PM
Sometimes your jokes are a little too subtle. Took me ages to get that one!

Subtle. SUBTLE.

Oh, swoon. I can do subtle.

I feel all emotional.:tears:

Grant
4th-July-2003, 12:39 PM
I wasn't being sarcastic! I just don't usually take more than a couple of seconds to get a joke!
modesty is such an overrated quality don't you think?:wink:

As a general point I do admit I don't make enough use of the little icon and sometimes people don't realise when I'm being sarcastic. I'm indebted to you for pointing that out Grant :rolleyes: :wink:
and I'm indebted to you for taking it with such good grace
:rolleyes: :wink:

Grant

Dance Demon
4th-July-2003, 02:56 PM
Never even thought of the Trotters when posting that reply....was referring to Derek Fowldes and Rodney Bewes.......what a plonker!!!:wink:

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
4th-July-2003, 09:31 PM
Golly gosh - I feel quite emotional, such lovely greetings from all you forum-ites! Thank you very very very much, I had a great birthday!

Started with a champayne breakfast, a shopping trip to the centre of Glasgow where Mrs Brush bought me some clothes and paid for a new tailcut, and ended with a lovely romantic meal. No dancing, but I hope to make up for that tomorrow night at Twinkle Toes' dance (is that where the apostrophe ought to be?).

Thanks again... WA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-----------------AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA---------------------AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-----------------------AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!