PDA

View Full Version : Man in womens clothing wanted.

Lee Bartholomew
16th-February-2007, 10:43 AM
Anyone live in Kent / Sussex / South East that will be willing to dress in drag for a cabaret?

It will possibly be the greatest cabaret ever. One for the history books but a man in drag is needed.

There will only be a few weeks of rehersal and it will be first performed in Hastings and filmed for Youtube.

Any Takers?

Double Trouble
16th-February-2007, 10:54 AM
Anyone live in Kent / Sussex / South East that will be willing to dress in drag for a cabaret?

It will possibly be the greatest cabaret ever. One for the history books but a man in drag is needed.

There will only be a few weeks of rehersal and it will be first performed in Hastings and filmed for Youtube.

Any Takers?

DT....! Move away from the keyboard......there is nothing to see here....move away from the keyboard. :devil:

Dizzy
16th-February-2007, 10:59 AM
Andy McGregor!!

Wake Up Andy McGregor!! :whistle: :na:

dave the scaffolder
16th-February-2007, 01:24 PM
[quote=woodface;342688]Anyone live in Kent / Sussex / South East that will be willing to dress in drag for a cabaret?

I enjoy dressing in womens clothes, however what i get up to at the weekend is my business.

We all need a hobby. xxx:awe:

Double Trouble
16th-February-2007, 03:36 PM
I enjoy dressing in womens clothes, however what i get up to at the weekend is my business.

We all need a hobby. xxx:awe:

I really can't think of a less convincing transvestite....oh....hang on...I can actually.:whistle:

Trouble
16th-February-2007, 04:07 PM
Andy McGregor!!

Wake Up Andy McGregor!! :whistle: :na:

Where is Andy McGregor, he has been exceptionally quiet since Southport. !! Perhaps we all scared him off.!! :awe: :awe:

Andy McGregor
16th-February-2007, 04:57 PM
Andy McGregor!!

Wake Up Andy McGregor!! :whistle: :na:I am awake. However, I'm taking a break from the forum.

To be honest, I'm finding the new school of moderation frustrating. I keep getting infractions for crossing a line that has moved considerably. I keep reading posts which are complete rubbish - but I get an infraction if I disagree with said rubbish. This makes it difficult to argue with idiotic posts which, IMHO, results in a general dumbing down of the forum. It's a place idiots are now protected from criticism by the moderators. This encourages fools to post more and more rubbish and those who disagree with the rubbish to stay away. And, if you do post something clever you are completely misunderstood by the Forum Fools (rather like Village Idiots with PCs) who muddy the waters of debate so much it's all a waste of time.

Also, quite a few of my old sparring partners have left the forum due to the above situation. Readers can tell from this posting that I'm still looking in, but my heart really isn't in it any more :tears:

And, as I'll probably get an infraction for taking the thread off-topic;

No, I'm not interested in cross-dressing for woodface. I do it as part of my own plan, not some other person's feindish plot :devil:

Trouble
16th-February-2007, 05:00 PM
I am awake. However, I'm taking a break from the forum.

To be honest, I'm finding the new school of moderation frustrating. I keep getting infractions for crossing a line that has moved considerably. I keep reading posts which are complete rubbish - but I get an infraction if I disagree with said rubbish. This makes it difficult to argue with idiotic posts which, IMHO, results in a general dumbing down of the forum. It's a place idiots are now protected from criticism by the moderators. This encourages fools to post more and more rubbish and those who disagree with the rubbish to stay away. And, if you do post something clever you are completely misunderstood by the Forum Fools (rather like Village Idiots with PCs) who muddy the waters of debate so much it's all a waste of time.

Also, quite a few of my old sparring partners have left the forum due to the above situation. Readers can tell from this posting that I'm still looking in, but my heart really isn't in it any more :tears:

And, as I'll probably get an infraction for taking the thread off-topic;

No, I'm not interested in cross-dressing for woodface. I do it as part of my own plan, not some other person's feindish plot :devil:

so your sulking then.

For goodness sakes Andy, lifes too short, its fun, dont take it so seriously. We miss you xxxx :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: ps especially now i know what a sexy little mover you are.!!!

MartinHarper
16th-February-2007, 07:46 PM
Not the most original idea, is it?

Lee Bartholomew
16th-February-2007, 08:02 PM
Not the most original idea, is it?

Oh it is. Prob not what your expecting it to be.

Andy McGregor
18th-February-2007, 11:16 AM
So you're sulking then.

For goodness sakes Andy, life's too short, its fun, dont take it so seriously. We miss you xxxx :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: ps, especially now I know what a sexy little mover you are.!!!I love the "sexy mover" bit :flower:

And, I wish I was sulking, that would be easy to stop. Unfortunately, my change of heart regarding the forum has been due to a change in the forum. It's no longer a place I'm especially interested in posting - I've given my reasons above and will not repeat them.

The local pub comparison has been used many times. I will use it again. There has been a change in management. The manager is still the same, but he's delegated some of his responsibilities to a group of assistant managers. And he's had to write some new rules for those new managers. And, because he's got those new rules he has to stick with them too. Consider a pub where the manager, or assistant manager, comes up to you and says "we don't like that kind of talk in here" and then goes even further and says "keep talking like that and I'll ban you for a week/fortnight/month". If you kept going to that pub you'd find yourself whispering in corners - as there are no corners in the forum the only choice you have is to drink elsewhere. Especially when so many of your mates had chosen the same path.

I hold a great deal of affection for this particular "pub". That's why I keep looking in for evidence of a change of heart. What I've been horrified to witness is Double Trouble, a unique lady whith a great attitude, behaving like a good girl - has she found a corner to whisper in? I've no intention of suffering fools - and that is what I think I'm being asked to do in, what I used to see as, a robust debating forum. I believe this attitude stifles debate and is a fools charter, one which I will not sign up to :mad:

Then again, maybe I'm just sulking :wink:

David Bailey
18th-February-2007, 11:37 AM
And, as I'll probably get an infraction for taking the thread off-topic
Well I reckon you should infract yourself for "feindish" personally, but what do I know.

Andy McGregor
18th-February-2007, 11:46 AM
Well I reckon you should infract yourself for "feindish" personally, but what do I know.
The funny thing is that I wasn't sure about the spelling and used the spell checker in Word - I have, therefore, infracted Word and it will not be posting for 2 weeks.

Anyway, why should I listen to Mr James. He's part of the problem as he gave me an infraction for daring to disagree with woodface :mad:

David Bailey
18th-February-2007, 04:58 PM
Anyway, why should I listen to Mr James. He's part of the problem as he gave me an infraction for daring to disagree with woodface :mad:
Sorry, Andy, but I think you'll find they discontinued the "Longest Sulk Ever" award from the BFG last year.

Andy McGregor
19th-February-2007, 01:54 AM
Sorry, Andy, but I think you'll find they discontinued the "Longest Sulk Ever" award from the BFG last year.Maybe they'll replace it with "Most Smug Moderator" :whistle: