PDA

View Full Version : Mozilla won't load

Lucy Locket
15th-February-2007, 11:16 AM
Use Mozilla Firefox but it went wrong yesterday, managed to reload it via internet explorer but it still won't work.
Message says

this application has failed to start because js3250.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem.

re-installed it but same problem..........

............................also at the same time got this error message when trying to get into 'my documents'

can't load library from memory

Can anyone help me please:tears: :tears: :tears:

Trousers
16th-February-2007, 01:04 AM
Yesterday was a big virus day!

open any strange emails?

Thats where I'd start before trying to re-install stuff.

killingtime
16th-February-2007, 03:07 PM
this application has failed to start because js3250.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Apparently (from a quick Google search) someone got around this by creating a new profile in Profile Manager (should be a link in the start menu folder that Firefox created). Have you recently installed any plugins or extensions apparently one of those is bad for doing this?

............................also at the same time got this error message when trying to get into 'my documents'

can't load library from memory

Apparently some Spyware does that (it might also be the cause of Firefox not opening). Someone online recommended AVG Anti spyware (http://free.grisoft.com/doc/avg-anti-spyware-free/lng/us/tpl/v5), I use their AVG Free Virus checker and it's good.