PDA

View Full Version : MJ in Pasadena, Los Angelos

johnthehappyguy
9th-February-2007, 01:02 PM
Anyone know of any MJ in Pasadena ?
A non-forumite friend is there for three weeks and will have some time on her hands, any MJ there ?

thanks, John:nice:

Caro
9th-February-2007, 01:11 PM
Seems like to good an opportunity not to try west coast swing (http://www.dancestudios.com/westcoastswing.html)... :whistle:
(I don't think there's a lot of MJ in the US anyway but I might be wrong...)

no, I'm not on a cruisade :blush:

TheTramp
9th-February-2007, 02:41 PM
no, I'm not on a cruisade :blush:

Funny that. When I saw the title of the thread, and saw you'd replied, I immediately thought, "I bet the answer involves WCS somewhere" :na:

Chef
9th-February-2007, 03:23 PM
Funny that. When I saw the title of the thread, and saw you'd replied, I immediately thought, "I bet the answer involves WCS somewhere" :na:

You have got to be expecting it, even if just a little. Considering the number of Westies on the forum. Someone asks

Hi everyone, I am going for a few weeks holiday to the home of west coast swing. Does anyone know where where I can dance modern jive while I am there?

Somewhere a Westie WILL reply

I don't know of any modern jive venues out there but since you are going to somewhere that I would go on a pilgrimage to how about learning West Coast Swing while you happen to be near the worlds best dancers and teachers.

It is only a matter of time before someone asks

I am going to Buenos Aries for a month and will be missing my Ceroc fix. does anyone know where I can dance Ceroc while I am there?

You can just imagine DavidJames biting the back of his hand trying to stop himself suggesting that they try Argentine Tango while they are there.

TheTramp
9th-February-2007, 03:49 PM
I didn't say it was a bad thing. Just found it funny, considering that apparently Caro isn't on a crusade!

Of course, I am going to Buenos Aries for a month and will be missing my Ceroc fix. does anyone know where I can dance Ceroc while I am there*?

*Hope it doesn't hurt too much David! :hug: