PDA

View Full Version : Move Association Moves

Ghost
9th-February-2007, 02:28 AM
A thread for anyone else going :confused: to some of the move names in this (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11254)thread to ask about them.

So pray tell what's

the Scottish move.

and how exactly do I do it?
:cheers:

David Bailey
9th-February-2007, 08:45 AM
It's that sideways-barrida-into-a-sandwich-like move (in AT terms) - I think it was discussed a while back somewhere...

Ghost
9th-February-2007, 12:45 PM
It's that sideways-barrida-into-a-sandwich-like move (in AT terms) - I think it was discussed a while back somewhere...
Ah thanks, I did that at AT the other day but keeping the feet sliding along the floor :)

Beowulf
9th-February-2007, 12:48 PM
A thread for anyone else going :confused: to some of the move names

So pray tell what's

a sideways-barrida-into-a-sandwich

Sounds less like a move and more like a Jamie Oliver recipe. Please explain?

David Bailey
9th-February-2007, 12:53 PM
Sounds less like a move and more like a Jamie Oliver recipe. Please explain?

There's a recent thread about it here (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11057).

DavidY
9th-February-2007, 08:32 PM
So pray tell what's
the Scottish moveThat's just a euphemism. It's considered bad luck to speak its actual name while you're on the stage.

It does involve double trouble though. :whistle:

Gadget
26th-February-2007, 02:32 PM
Define 'yo-yo block into lady's comb blues position' please.....
see the bit where you turn & face, blocking with the right arm in a palm/fore-arm/elbow block?
From here, place left hand on the back of follower's nearest shoulder (to stop them from turning and provide a counter-lead to the next bit)
Take the right hand infront of your face and over the follower's head to drop onto their far shoulder.

Two things to note:
1) don't smack your partner in the face - take the hand behind the head rather than infront in a very loose hold.
2) if they rotate to face during this, it's a lady's comb. If they don't (and you lead it right) it's a very nice entrance into a seducer :waycool: