PDA

View Full Version : Who's attending what weekend 16 / 17 / 18 Feb 2007

robd
8th-February-2007, 04:17 PM
By popular demand!

"Everybody knows where the good people go" - Wham 'I'm Your Man'

Well, clearly they don't or there'd be no need for polls like these.

if it's not listed choose other and give details below....

Dance Demon
8th-February-2007, 04:26 PM
By popular demand!

"Everybody knows where the good people go" - Wham 'I'm Your Man'

Well, clearly they don't or there'd be no need for polls like these.

Somewhere not on the poll........Red Hot & Blue in Edinburgh:)

LMC
8th-February-2007, 04:38 PM
Blimey, I don't even know where I'm going *this* weekend yet.

Little Miss Commitmentphobe

Cruella
8th-February-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm just a masochist.:D

Sparkles
8th-February-2007, 05:41 PM
I'll wait to be told where I'll be, otherwise it might be considered 'anticipating' :rolleyes:

Jamie
8th-February-2007, 05:47 PM
I'll wait to be told where I'll be, otherwise it might be considered 'anticipating' :rolleyes:

:rofl: Can't have that now can we babe! :whistle:

Sparkles
8th-February-2007, 05:49 PM
:rofl: Can't have that now can we babe! :whistle:

Hey! I thought it was my turn to lead you...?! :cool:

Jamie
8th-February-2007, 05:56 PM
Hey! I thought it was my turn to lead you...?! :cool:

That's true... But if you're following your lead and you're gonna lead me, am I leading your follow? :eek: Sorry have I just sabotaged this thread?

Dai
9th-February-2007, 09:07 AM
That's true... But if you're following your lead and you're gonna lead me, am I leading your follow? :eek: Sorry have I just sabotaged this thread?

Isn't that your thing honey, :rolleyes: you sabotage everyone(thing) :whistle:

Double Trouble
9th-February-2007, 11:51 AM
Cheshunt always gets missed off the list. I'll be going on Friday.

Beowulf
11th-February-2007, 12:42 AM
not going far.. staying in Aberdeen :)

Beach Ballroom on the Sat and planning the Chill out on the Sunday :clap:

sapphire
11th-February-2007, 06:48 PM

Well, I was planning to go to the Big Night Out at St. George's Hall in Exeter because I had just checked the Utopia website and found no dates for Evesham. However, this poll suggests there is a Utopia event on at Evesham on Friday. Can anyone give me any details? Do I have to book in advance? Tis quite a long way but if I can persuade a car load to drive north for it, I could be tempted...

fletch
11th-February-2007, 08:44 PM
Well, I was planning to go to the Big Night Out at St. George's Hall in Exeter because I had just checked the Utopia website and found no dates for Evesham. However, this poll suggests there is a Utopia event on at Evesham on Friday. Can anyone give me any details? Do I have to book in advance? Tis quite a long way but if I can persuade a car load to drive north for it, I could be tempted...

it is on Friday :clap:

Bring Andy :worthy: pleeeeease :hug:

Mary
11th-February-2007, 09:25 PM
Definately Funky Lush on Saturday. :clap: :clap:

And probably Twyford on Friday.

M

Dai
11th-February-2007, 10:11 PM
Went to the Freestyle in Leicester on Friday, the floor was good, the music was ok, but i have to say - it was really rather too quiet for my liking - the only good thing about that was that there was always plenty of space on the dance floor.

I also went to Letchworth on the Sat, i thought the venue was quite good, although i feel the music left a little to be desired.

It was lovely to meet new people :clap: - especially enjoyed my dances with SnowWhite :respect: - thank you:hug:

So whats the plan for next weekend?

DavidY
11th-February-2007, 10:16 PM
Utopia Evesham
are you coming on Friday? :flower:Probably not. :( Last time was a long drive home after a tiring week, and I found it too busy to dance easily.

under par
12th-February-2007, 08:19 AM
have I mentioned that Mrs Par and I might be in NEW YORK this weekend:D :D

What ever or where ever you all go or get up to I hope you have half as much fun as we do :cheers: :cheers:

SnowWhite
12th-February-2007, 01:09 PM
I also went to Letchworth on the Sat, i thought the venue was quite good, although i feel the music left a little to be desired.

A 'little' to be desired...? *chokes on the understatement!*

It was lovely to meet new people :clap: - especially enjoyed my dances with SnowWhite :respect: - thank you:hug:

You were the highlight of my evening :flower: - and we had some fab, fun dances :cool: (particularly the last one - wow!)

Welly for me on Friday! (Taking a shotgun in case it's the same DJ...! :whistle: )

:flower:

DJ Andy
12th-February-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm DJ'ing in the Swing Room at TLC's Salsa, Swing, and Tango Ball at Winchester Guildhall on Saturday night.

If anyone's going, come and say hello!

David Bailey
12th-February-2007, 02:14 PM
I'm DJ'ing in the Swing Room at TLC's Salsa, Swing, and Tango Ball at Winchester Guildhall on Saturday night.

Blimey - that looks fantastic (http://www.tracieslatinclub.co.uk/Events.htm#Ball), but it's sold out :tears:

Out of interest, is the "Swing" room WCS only, or what?

DJ Andy
12th-February-2007, 02:33 PM
Out of interest, is the "Swing" room WCS only, or what?

No, I don't really 'do' WCS.
At this event I tend to play 'Smooth' lindy type stuff but it depends on who's dancing in the room.Because of the mixture of dance styles it could be Salseros having fun trying something different, modern jivers who also do tango having a break from bandoneon sounds, or occasionally MJ'ers who can do some lindy hop.

TheTramp
12th-February-2007, 03:01 PM
At this event I tend to play 'Smooth' lindy type stuff but it depends on who's dancing in the room.Because of the mixture of dance styles it could be Salseros having fun trying something different, modern jivers who also do tango having a break from bandoneon sounds, or occasionally MJ'ers who can do some lindy hop.

You might even get some swing dancers in there as well??:rolleyes:

Sheepman
12th-February-2007, 03:08 PM
Another one that's not on the list on Sunday, Nigel is doing a blues workshop for Jiveplus in Oxford, followed by a tea dance till 8pm. Sounds like the ideal prep before an evening at Berko.

I'd love to be doing the BB chillout on the Sunday, but barring a rapid recovery, I think I shall be nursing a very sick monkey. :sad:

Greg

fletch
12th-February-2007, 03:18 PM
Utopia Friday

Monster jive Saturday

Bromsgrove 't' dance Sunday

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

If I can sort sitters out :sad:

spindr
12th-February-2007, 04:11 PM

The best event of the year -- see you there!

SpinDr

Lee Bartholomew
13th-February-2007, 07:00 PM
Can't find anything going on in Sussex or Kent. Doesn;t even seem to be much happening in London.

Need somewhere to go on Sat within 70 miles of Hastings.

Anyone any Sugesstions? Might do Funky Lush but don't know if I can dance all night without hearing some 70's disco classics :tears:

(Could always bring an MP3 player and find a small corner to disco in I guess :cool:)

Double Trouble
13th-February-2007, 08:00 PM
Woodface...I'm def gonna give Funky Lush a go. Looks really good and I have heard some good things about it.

Come if you can.:flower:

Twirlie Bird
13th-February-2007, 08:38 PM
Tickets for Utopia Evesham are booked. I am so excited although slightly nervous though as this is my first lesson in blues :sick:

Thank goodness Fletch, Jamie & Caz are going to be there.....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Little Monkey
13th-February-2007, 09:13 PM
Went to the Freestyle in Leicester on Friday, the floor was good, the music was ok, but i have to say - it was really rather too quiet for my liking - the only good thing about that was that there was always plenty of space on the dance floor.

So whats the plan for next weekend?

Errr....... This thread (and poll) is for next weekend, darling!:flower: :D

under par
13th-February-2007, 09:17 PM
Mrs Par and I will be in N......... no I think you know already:wink:

SuzyQ
13th-February-2007, 09:35 PM
Funky Lush all the way - just hope I'm well enough as just started with a snotty nose!

Lee Bartholomew
14th-February-2007, 12:10 PM
Anyone know what time Funky Lust starts and finishes. No times on their site.:really:

David Bailey
14th-February-2007, 02:28 PM
Anyone know what time Funky Lust starts and finishes. No times on their site.:really:
7.45-11.30pm, apparently.

tsh
14th-February-2007, 05:44 PM
Funky lush if my sister decides that she's visiting on Sunday and I'm fully recovered - so probably not!

fletch
14th-February-2007, 05:47 PM
Tickets for Utopia Evesham are booked. I am so excited although slightly nervous though as this is my first lesson in blues :sick:

Thank goodness Fletch, Jamie & Caz are going to be there.....

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

you will love it :flower:

:hug:

Lee Bartholomew
14th-February-2007, 06:48 PM
You need to email Funky Lush to get tickets reserved or are there normally plenty on the door?

Toby wan Kenobe
14th-February-2007, 10:14 PM
You need to email Funky Lush to get tickets reserved or are there normally plenty on the door?

You don't need to, but reserving tickets will save you £2 - Reserved £8, on the door £10.
Our last 2 events at Burnham were close to selling out, so reserving also guarantees your entry.

Having said that, it's our first event at Ashtead and it's difficult to know how the slower more interesting FunkyLush/Tapioca style of music will go down in the south M25. Judging by the advanced tickets, probably just fine.. :wink:

TwK

sapphire
15th-February-2007, 08:30 AM
it is on Friday :clap:

Bring Andy :worthy: pleeeeease :hug

Have spoken to Andy and we are going to get a group of us to come up to Evesham Utopia soon but it will not be this Friday, mostly because I am on a first aid course in Devon starting at 9am on Saturday! I guess dancing in Exeter is the sensible option for me this Friday.

fletch
15th-February-2007, 09:04 AM
Have spoken to Andy and we are going to get a group of us to come up to Evesham Utopia soon but it will not be this Friday, mostly because I am on a first aid course in Devon starting at 9am on Saturday! I guess dancing in Exeter is the sensible option for me this Friday.

:tears:

Your right Babes :flower: you wouldn't get any sleep by the time it finishes and you get home :hug:

Dai
15th-February-2007, 09:50 AM
You know i didn't get any sleep last time i went to Utopia - went to a night club with Fletch, Witty and Barmpot after the venue closed. Then i had to go to work for 8:00 the next day!!

But hey - it was a great night - and i can't wait til tomorrow night!!

fletch
15th-February-2007, 11:41 AM
You know i didn't get any sleep last time i went to Utopia - went to a night club with Fletch, Witty and Barmpot after the venue closed. Then i had to go to work for 8:00 the next day!!

But hey - it was a great night - and i can't wait til tomorrow night!!

well it will be differenct this time, no WB no BRAMPOT he is on a non smoking thing and thinks he will be hell to be with so hes not coming, and I have a sitter and the children at home so I will get back straight after the venue.

but looking forward to it :clap:

Dave Hancock
15th-February-2007, 03:02 PM

Yeah, can't wait :waycool:

marty_baby
15th-February-2007, 05:26 PM
Hiya All,

Hey hey! Been ages since I've been funky lushing! :clap:
What time does it start? and what time fini?

Um... whats this new place like? Is it easy to find? I think I read somewherer that one of the venues was lost ino the middle of a uni campus or something.

Martin :hug:

Mary
15th-February-2007, 05:43 PM
Hiya All,

Hey hey! Been ages since I've been funky lushing! :clap:
What time does it start? and what time fini?

Um... whats this new place like? Is it easy to find? I think I read somewherer that one of the venues was lost ino the middle of a uni campus or something.

Martin :hug:

On the previous page it says 0745 - 1130. I gather it is very easy to find and is a terrific venue as other MJ operators use the same hall.

Why not check out the FunkyLush website? And don't forget to save me lots of luscious dances. :flower:

M

Gentabout
16th-February-2007, 10:15 AM
Not on the list, but i am off to Faversham (Kent) tonight, nice new venue that goes on till midnight.

Then saturday there is a all day busk in the Bromley shopping centre, so will go along to that if my feet are up to it.

Gent

David Bailey
16th-February-2007, 11:29 AM
Why not check out the FunkyLush website?
Because it's, ummm... weird and awful? :devil:

Lee Bartholomew
16th-February-2007, 12:04 PM
Because it's, ummm... weird and awful? :devil:

:yeah:

Anyone know if there is an "Ashtons Balcony" equivalant at Funky Lush?

Double Trouble
16th-February-2007, 12:07 PM
:yeah:

Anyone know if there is an "Ashtons Balcony" equivalant at Funky Lush?

I dont know....but if you are going...I'll build one myself and still have enough energy to drag you up there you saucy little monkey, you. Grrrrr.....! :devil:

Lee Bartholomew
16th-February-2007, 12:12 PM
I dont know....but if you are going...I'll build one myself and still have enough energy to drag you up there you saucy little monkey, you. Grrrrr.....! :devil:

* Woodface phones his mum*

"mum im scared"

"of what son?"

"The scary lady mummy"

"Oh is she back son? son? are you there?......."

Line goes dead as DT has broken in to woodface's house, built a balcony and starts dragging him up there. Screams ring for miles and police are called. DT runs off into the night leaving woodface as an exhausted heap on the floor.

Is saucy Monkey a new Pot Noodle flavour?

* you might want to get DTS's help in constructing a balcony.

marty_baby
16th-February-2007, 12:13 PM
On the previous page it says 0745 - 1130. I gather it is very easy to find and is a terrific venue as other MJ operators use the same hall.

Why not check out the FunkyLush website? And don't forget to save me lots of luscious dances. :flower:

M

Now Mary_baby....

....Um.... not good with scanning through posts.....
.....and I did....um....scan the FL Website - didn't say what the times were.......perhaps I missed it.....

Yup, loads of dances please on Sat! :na:

martin

Toby wan Kenobe
16th-February-2007, 01:37 PM
Now Mary_baby....

....Um.... not good with scanning through posts.....
.....and I did....um....scan the FL Website - didn't say what the times were.......perhaps I missed it.....

Yup, loads of dances please on Sat! :na:

martin
7.45 - 11.30. No class just all freestyle.

We are looking for a South M25 venue that will let us finish later (1am ish) but at the moment the search continues.

South M25, late finishing venue suggestions by PM most appreciated....

TwK

marty_baby
16th-February-2007, 02:05 PM
7.45 - 11.30. No class just all freestyle.

We are looking for a South M25 venue that will let us finish later (1am ish) but at the moment the search continues.

South M25, late finishing venue suggestions by PM most appreciated....

TwK

Hi TWK,

Looking fwd to it! Been a long time.... the laid back varied kinda stuff will be a treat. Looking to be 1st one in, and last one out! :rofl:

Sunday I've got a early start, so a fini time that forces me to go home early is great!.... :na:

Martin

Gav
16th-February-2007, 02:34 PM
* Woodface phones his mum*

Why phone when you could just shout downstairs? :wink:

David Bailey
16th-February-2007, 02:50 PM
Anyone know who the DJs are at Chiswick tomorrow night?

Double Trouble
16th-February-2007, 02:54 PM
Why phone when you could just shout downstairs? :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: Bloody good point that Gav. Time to get your onw place Woodface.:wink:

Lee Bartholomew
16th-February-2007, 02:59 PM
:rofl: :rofl: Bloody good point that Gav. Time to get your onw place Woodface.:wink:

Too scared to live on my own. Too many warewolfs, Vampires and naughty women out there.

AFYI, have just put a deposit down so :na:. (will still take my washing home though)

Lee Bartholomew
16th-February-2007, 05:53 PM
wheres the best dance on this Sunday in the South?

How far / where about south Bluey?

Frankie_4711
16th-February-2007, 06:31 PM
Not on the list, but i am off to Faversham (Kent) tonight, nice new venue that goes on till midnight.

Then saturday there is a all day busk in the Bromley shopping centre, so will go along to that if my feet are up to it.

Gent

Ditto!

Swinging bee
16th-February-2007, 08:10 PM
We'll I will be in Little Bookham Djing in the S & B room whilst John Miller who will be DJing in the main Hall. This event has been sold out in advance continually since August 2004. Sorry but it sold out two weeks ago.
I hope you all enjoy your weekends dancing wherever you go.

David Bailey
16th-February-2007, 08:47 PM
Anyway: Chiswick DJs? Tomorrow? Anyone know who they are?

Earth to Forum?

Anyone there?

tiger
17th-February-2007, 03:02 PM
DJ; i think Erik or Annette and latin Ian are dj'g at chiswick tonite

David Bailey
17th-February-2007, 04:12 PM
DJ; i think Erik or Annette and latin Ian are dj'g at chiswick tonite

Of course, now I can't make it, so it's academic to me :tears:

Lee Bartholomew
17th-February-2007, 05:53 PM
Right then girls and boys.

Leaving now to get to Funky Lush. Grab me for a dance one and all. You will spot me by the shoes.

See you all soon.

Minnie M
17th-February-2007, 05:59 PM
Right then girls and boys.

Leaving now to get to Funky Lush. Grab me for a dance one and all. You will spot me by the shoes.

See you all soon.

leaving now :what: how long do you think it will take you :really:

I am picking up my buddy Shirley at 8pm from Brighton, hope to get there at 9

see you there :clap:

BTW Shirley is a really fab dancer :worthy: but a Funky Lush virgin - please ask her to dance guys :flower:

SeriouslyAddicted
17th-February-2007, 06:19 PM
Just found out that I am going to Funky Lush as well now, but I too am a Funky Lush virgin so please be gentle :blush:

See you all there

Yliander
17th-February-2007, 10:11 PM
:tears: :tears: :tears: no fair was supposed to be at funky lush but still to snuffly and spluttery to inflict myself on others so instead I am curled up on the couch with a hot chocolate and the forum - just not the same some how

Double Trouble
18th-February-2007, 02:05 AM
Went to Funky Lush tonight and had a wonderful time.

It wasnt as busy as it could have been, but still a nice vibe. The music was perfect and I had some lovely dances.

Woodface.....You are as mad as a box of frogs, but I love ya for it. :love:

fletch
18th-February-2007, 10:00 AM
Went to Monster Jive at Derby.

What a fab night ......surprise, surprise I had a lovely time.:na:

We had John Brett on the decks playing a good mix of tracks:respect:

After not thinking many of my crowd would be there I was wrong.......WittyBird, Caz, Jamie,Dai,PawPlay,Tortise, Bardrunner, Mick s,:clap:

Mick brought his children Ben and Tabbather, lovely lovely children and good dancers just like dad, watch out Jamie I think Tabbather is going to challenge your spinning record.:respect:

I was very busy i'm not sure how many but full and in a room that size probably lots but still room to move, or rollerblade.:wink:

Lovely to see Rob Ambridge there as a punter, thanks for the dance Rob.:hug:

Wes i'm sure that was a bit of Northern soul you were doing.:worthy:

I bought a pair of gold dance shoes:waycool:

John and Wes another fab night :respect:

Wes
18th-February-2007, 02:27 PM
Fletch, I do not know what you are talking about:confused: ........Northern what???....waaayy before my time!!!!:whistle:
But thanks for the dance, I enjoyed it.:flower:

Brady
18th-February-2007, 10:50 PM

I went along to this and what a busy night compared to previous months. A great range of music (what else do we get from Dance Demon :respect: ) including some great west coast tracks. :yum:

Am already looking forward to next month! :D

Brady

DavidY
19th-February-2007, 12:49 AM
Went to Monster Jive at Derby.
~SNIP~
John and Wes another fab night :respect::yeah:

I had a really good night - felt like I danced to almost every track (I think I missed 4 or 5 tracks from when I arrived until 2am :what: )

under par
19th-February-2007, 02:09 AM
Hello everyone from me & Mrs Par. Having a fab time in NY NY Usa.Just checked in to the waldorf astoria WOW what a amazing place!!!!! Managed a bit of dancing on Friday evening grt fun!! Did a bit of hussle and wcs. Shame we only have two days left. xx

WittyBird
19th-February-2007, 02:18 AM
Hello everyone from me & Mrs Par. Having a fab time in NY NY Usa.Just checked in to the waldorf astoria WOW what a amazing place!!!!! Managed a bit of dancing on Friday evening grt fun!! Did a bit of hussle and wcs. Shame we only have two days left. xx

OMG - WOW - are you both in NY?
You kept that quiet :D

Groovemeister
19th-February-2007, 10:56 AM
Went to Chiswick on Saturday. First time at a London Ceroc venue. Had a good time overall music was OK and having 2 rooms helped althoughif it had just been the one I would have been a bit bored.

Got refused a few times as well which is unusual but I guess I am an unknown to people down there. Some annoying things though, having the heating on, just plain stupid and the way the floor slopes and uneveness is a bit of a pain.

There was also the worst case of some one farting on the dance floor a truely memorable experience and one I will cherish god it stank

Lee Bartholomew
19th-February-2007, 11:02 AM
leaving now :what: how long do you think it will take you :really:

I am picking up my buddy Shirley at 8pm from Brighton, hope to get there at 9

see you there :clap:

BTW Shirley is a really fab dancer :worthy: but a Funky Lush virgin - please ask her to dance guys :flower:

Almost 3 hours as it turned out (went following another car we of people we were with and they stopped for coffee, didn't leave on time etc:angry:)

Gav
19th-February-2007, 11:22 AM
There was also the worst case of some one farting on the dance floor a truely memorable experience and one I will cherish god it stank

Shouldn't laugh really because it's probably the least approapriate place to do it but still...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, no I wasn't at Chiswick so it wasn't me.

David Bailey
19th-February-2007, 11:39 AM
I went to Berko last night - for the first time in months. Had a really good time, Marc and Latin Ian doing their things, it was great.

Nice to see the Blues Room is now taking off, although it did still empty alarmingly on occasion - on the other hand, that meant more room for me :)

The only downside is the 10.30pm finish - you only get 90 minutes of dancing.

Dance Demon
19th-February-2007, 01:14 PM
I went along to this and what a busy night compared to previous months. A great range of music (what else do we get from Dance Demon :respect: ) including some great west coast tracks. :yum:

Am already looking forward to next month! :D

Brady

was great to see you and Susan along on Friday night Brady. I look forward to even busier nights in the Harvesters following recent changes:wink: ...

Rachel
19th-February-2007, 02:12 PM
I went to Berko last night - for the first time in months. Had a really good time, Marc and Latin Ian doing their things, it was great.

Nice to see the Blues Room is now taking off, although it did still empty alarmingly on occasion - on the other hand, that meant more room for me :)

The only downside is the 10.30pm finish - you only get 90 minutes of dancing.2 hours dancing - they're being good these days to ensure that the classes finish at 8.30 pm, leaving 2 hours for freestyle.

Was good to see you there!

Rachel

David Bailey
19th-February-2007, 03:09 PM
2 hours dancing - they're being good these days to ensure that the classes finish at 8.30 pm, leaving 2 hours for freestyle.
:tears: if only I'd known :rolleyes:

robd
19th-February-2007, 04:13 PM
Well, I went to Wellingborough on Friday and wished I hadn't bothered. On the plus side there was just one class rather than the usual two for CC weekend freestyles. On the downside the music was still dire with a couple of notable exceptions and the floor at this venue, whilst nicely fast, is just too small leaving the options of
* dancing on carpet and damaging your joints
* dancing on the floor and suffering some pretty appalling floorcraft
This is one of the nights that has benefited from a standardisation of finish times across CC - I didn't really care as I was long gone by then.

Saturday I didn't dance myself but went to watch an inter-college ballroom and latin competition for the Cambridge University dancer's club which I enjoyed a lot though the standard looked pretty variable (all levels of ability were catered for).

Yesterday I went to a local(ish) WCS workshop which was also very useful, if only to make me realise just how much I am doing wrongly when trying to freestyle it so far :blush: Had a couple of really nice dances at the end with Angelique though - her musicality was :drool: despite her feeling below par. Now, if only she could pull off the slides as well as her springer spaniel was managing :D

Rachel
19th-February-2007, 04:19 PM
...On the plus side there was just one class rather than the usual two for CC weekend freestyles. ...The format for all Ceroc Central freestyles from now on, I gather, will just be one class from 8-8.30 pm. Then solid freestyle.
Rachel

Jamie
19th-February-2007, 05:08 PM
Went to Derby on the Saturday night, and went to a T dance on Sunday Evening..

Derby was fantastic, followed most of the night as per usual! Haha, had some amazing dances with Caz and with Dai. Also, thanks to Blueshoes for my dances, they were fab as always! Had some fun dances with random guys who wanted to spin me loads, I wasn't complaining! :whistle:

I did actually lead some of the night, and those dances I did lead were fantastic.. Only had one bad dance all night really, one lady I danced with refused to follow! But rest of the night made up for it!

Funniest comment of the evening goes to Yuko, who walked up to me and said "So, can you lead...?"... :rofl:

All in all, a really good night, had tons of fun dancing with loads of forumites, got to wear my new funky flares and for once, I turned up in "theme" clothing!

It was fun at the end of the night rollerblading around! I found out that night that I can't spin in rollerblades, I'll have to ask me Dad how he did... :whistle:

---

T-Dance was fun Sunday Evening.. It came alive for me when Stokie and TwirlyBird turned up! Loved the leathers... and again, TwirlyBird told me only I could make "that" look good ;)

Had a really fun time at the T-Dance, but it was really strange leaving at 9PM!