PDA

View Full Version : "In love" icon...

David Bailey
7th-February-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm assuming we're going Valentine's-crazy? :rolleyes:

So where's the secret valentine thing, or will we be spared that this time?

pmjd
7th-February-2007, 05:37 PM
"in love" sounds more accurate than the previous "aww" tag that it had. As for the valentines thing..don't speak too soon, or atleast not until next Thursday:rolleyes:

Lynn
7th-February-2007, 05:37 PM

So where's the secret valentine thing, or will we be spared that this time?It had completely and utterly escaped my attention that its Valentines next Wed. I'm clearly not sentimental or romantic or whatever enough. (Or maybe I just prefer real romantic moments to forced sentimentality).

But I am wearing all red on Sat night for our freestyle.

Oh yes and :awe: :love: and all that...

Twirly
7th-February-2007, 05:48 PM
Or maybe I just prefer real romantic moments to forced sentimentality.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

I hated Valentine's day when I was single - seemed designed just to make singles miserable. Talking to colleagues the other day they said that it was also designed to make couples fork out lots of money on over-priced flowers/food/presents, and they hated it too! So does anyone actually like Valentines day?

And it's funny, even though I now have a special someone :awe: I still don't like the idea of it - had a funny turn in a shop the other when faced with racks of Valentines cards, all in the ubiquitous red and black UGH!!! :sick: :rofl:

Feelingpink
7th-February-2007, 05:51 PM

So where's the secret valentine thing, or will we be spared that this time?As holder of the title "Grumpy Moderator of 2006/7", haven't you cancelled it? :devil:

LMC
7th-February-2007, 05:52 PM
DAMMIT DJ.

I was hoping that that had all been forgotten about this year :mad:

Although it was fun randomly admiring as many people as I could :D - :awe: Father Christmas who admired me back :kiss:

Jhutch
7th-February-2007, 05:58 PM
Or maybe I just prefer real romantic moments to forced sentimentality.

:yeah:

Yes, i agree - i would have thought that if you were in love then you would want to do things that were, um, spontaneous, rather than have a day where you were told that you had to be lovey-dovey? I normally find that quite a lot of the best things are the unplanned things. Never really done much for it so i dont know myself, but i bet some prices, etc, are hiked up - couldnt you do the same for cheaper on another day, not have to book things way in advance - or alternatively do more for the same price? Not that i'm tight or anything:blush:

LMC
7th-February-2007, 06:27 PM
Here's the thread (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7677)... it was quite funny actually : smug smiley @ me for turning it into a complete p***take and thanks to everyone who co-operated with that: :D

jivecat
7th-February-2007, 06:48 PM

So where's the secret valentine thing, or will we be spared that this time?

I thoroughly enjoyed it. Considering you have brought the subject up unprompted your protestations of indifference ring slightly false, DJ.:devil:
Myself, I'm looking forward to the chance to admire the same old favourites all over again! Plus a few new ones.

Katie Kicks Ass
7th-February-2007, 07:56 PM
:yeah:

Yes, i agree - i would have thought that if you were in love then you would want to do things that were, um, spontaneous, rather than have a day where you were told that you had to be lovey-dovey? I normally find that quite a lot of the best things are the unplanned things.

I do them all the time. Just writing a little note like 'I love you' and putting it in his wallet or washbag etc. For him to find.

LMC
7th-February-2007, 08:49 PM
I thoroughly enjoyed it. Considering you have brought the subject up unprompted your protestations of indifference ring slightly false, DJ.:devil:
:yeah: :rofl:

Myself, I'm looking forward to the chance to admire the same old favourites all over again! Plus a few new ones.
Yes, if it is going to reappear, we demand a reset. Or I'll run out of people that I haven't admired quite quickly :innocent:

David Bailey
7th-February-2007, 09:19 PM
You've got me, I was trying to improve on my record number of admirations (0) from last year. Bitter, moi?

Actually, I just wondered about the icon... but it's vanished now :confused:

ducasi
7th-February-2007, 11:49 PM
:confused:

I don't see any new "in love" icon anywhere...

David Bailey
7th-February-2007, 11:52 PM
:confused:

I don't see any new "in love" icon anywhere...
Maybe I'm going mad, but I did see it - it was a photo of some woman's head...?

pmjd
8th-February-2007, 12:33 AM
Didn't see a new icon, just noticed that the "awe" smilie had been renamed to "in love"

David Bailey
8th-February-2007, 09:11 AM
Look, it's this one, OK?

I'm sure it's new...

ducasi
8th-February-2007, 09:31 AM
Look, it's this one, OK?

I'm sure it's new... Where do you see it, because I can't see it anywhere? :confused:

David Bailey
13th-February-2007, 03:26 PM
Now it's changed again?

What's going on? :confused:

David Bailey
13th-February-2007, 03:29 PM
Ooer, that's weird - it's only showing up on Firefox, not on IE... :confused: :confused:

Anyone else see it on FireFox?

Trouble
13th-February-2007, 03:33 PM
Now it's changed again?

What's going on? :confused:

i cant see anything.?

ducasi
13th-February-2007, 03:43 PM
Ooer, that's weird - it's only showing up on Firefox, not on IE... :confused: :confused:

Anyone else see it on FireFox?
Sounds like a bug in your browser – I don't see it in either Safari or my Mac version of Firefox...

But I found out that the first picture you saw was the winner of Celeb Big Brother, as there was a similar picture in the Metro the same day, or the day after...

Trouble
13th-February-2007, 03:45 PM
eeeeeoooouuu DJ's got the bug, DJ's got the bug.!!

David Bailey
13th-February-2007, 04:34 PM
eeeeeoooouuu DJ's got the bug, DJ's got the bug.!!
A bug? In Firefox? :what:

Hmmm... I downloaded that "Developer studio" plugin thing a while back... :eek:

ducasi
13th-February-2007, 06:51 PM
A bug? In Firefox? :what:

Hmmm... I downloaded that "Developer studio" plugin thing a while back... :eek:
So did I... Not done me any harm, though I hardly use Firefox except for testing purposes.

David Bailey
13th-February-2007, 08:24 PM
Well,. yep, looks like it's a bug with my work version of Firefox :( - I'm using FF now at home and it's fine, and IE works OK at work too.

I dunno, shoddy open-source software :tears:

ducasi
13th-February-2007, 10:50 PM
Or a messed-up cache server that Firefox interacts badly with...