PDA

View Full Version : Dundee Party Friday 16th February.

Husky_Cat
6th-February-2007, 12:03 AM
Hi, I was wondering who was going to this event ?

I just purchased my ticket and it be my first ever party :clap: :clap: :clap:

and all in aid for Barnados so always a good reason to go!! :D

(could a moderator put up a poll please ie yes i am going, no i am not going)

Shona
xxx:D

cheeks
6th-February-2007, 10:32 AM
Hey Sweetie,

I'll be there! :clap: :clap:

:hug:

Pauline :flower:

Tiggerbabe
6th-February-2007, 10:45 AM
I'll be there too - I'm sure I can find something suitably pink to wear :D
Looking forward to it, especially after last Saturday - maybe Tiger Pants will be sober this time :rofl:

Beowulf
6th-February-2007, 10:49 AM
Sorry can't make it..
1. Twirly will be coming into Aberdeen that night and
2. I don't do pink

Tiger Pants
6th-February-2007, 10:52 AM
Looking forward to it, especially after last Saturday - maybe Tiger Pants will be sober this time :rofl:

Pigs might fly...........I'll be there and Her Royal Highness the Princess Chu is back in town so will be there too......should be a fab night.....might even take the car (YEAH SURE !!!)

CJ
6th-February-2007, 10:57 AM
Sorry can't make it..
1. Twirly will be coming into Aberdeen that night and
2. I don't do pink

you just do brown?!?!?!?:eek: :devil: :rofl:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Beowulf
6th-February-2007, 11:08 AM

:confused: Black mostly and some white.. although others in my social circle may complain about too many colours. Don't think I've ever worn brown though.. perhaps just on my shoes?

Franck
6th-February-2007, 11:09 AM
Hi, I was wondering who was going to this event ?

I just purchased my ticket and it be my first ever party :clap: :clap: :clap:

and all in aid for Barnados so always a good reason to go!! :D I'll be there too, teaching a fun class early in the night.
I'm also pretty sure that our top guest teachers: Simon & Nicole will be there too, ahead of their busy week-end at the Beach Ballroom, so should be a fantastic night! :waycool:

Looking forward to another dance...:nice:

Heather
6th-February-2007, 06:41 PM
Pigs might fly...........I'll be there and Her Royal Highness the Princess Chu is back in town so will be there too......should be a fab night.....might even take the car (YEAH SURE !!!)

:clap: :yeah:

Yes, David is arriving on Friday 16th - Wendy + I are picking him up at Edinburgh Airport in the morning - haven't seen him since July in Melbourne -looking forward to his arrival!!:respect: We should all be at the Bonar Hall that night.

:hug:
Heather

Little Monkey
6th-February-2007, 07:00 PM
I'll be there with Sheepy!:awe:

Maybe I should get him to wear my pink skirt?:whistle: Better than his hideous pink shirt, anyway!:D

PretzelMeister
6th-February-2007, 08:32 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beowulf
8th-February-2007, 03:34 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

call me slow.. but I still don't get it? :confused:

CJ
8th-February-2007, 04:17 PM
Don't think I've ever worn brown though.. perhaps just on my shoes?

I hate it when that happens!!!!

ducasi
8th-February-2007, 07:17 PM
call me slow.. but I still don't get it? :confused:
Oh dear... What can you find that is normally coloured either pink or brown that you might want to "do"? :rolleyes:

I say "normally", as my research is not exhaustive yet. (Can be quite exhausting though! ;))

David Chu
9th-February-2007, 07:24 AM

Tis True 'bout Chu
and its Empress to you!:wink:

How I've missed you dear ol' Tiger Pants.
I'll be tickled pink when you ask me to dance!:D

My bags already packed, I leave here in 6 days.
30 hours to Scotland, 15 movies on the way.:eek:

Sounds like a long way to go for a Ball
But it Bonar Hall y'all!:clap:

I'm staying for a while, don't want to be mean
Why not, there's a groovy workshop in Aberdeen.:waycool:

See you soon my lovelies:awe:

XXXXX

David
PS: 18 months away is just far toooooo long!:tears:

Tiger Pants
9th-February-2007, 12:17 PM
See you soon my lovelies:awe:

XXXXX

David
PS: 18 months away is just far toooooo long!:tears:

Oh David.......what you like.....looking forward to the State visit. Hope you have a good flight , don't you dare watch all those movies on the way over get plenty sleep 'cause you'll need all your energy when you get here!

See you next Friday and I'll join the q for my dance :hug:

Little Yellow Fish
9th-February-2007, 06:46 PM
I'll be coming along to my first ever party! Tagging along with the Little Monkey :waycool:

Yipee!

Little Monkey
9th-February-2007, 07:19 PM
I'll be coming along to my first ever party! Tagging along with the Little Monkey :waycool:

Yipee!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!! It's all downhill from here, LYF.:devil: Next I'll persuade you to come to a weekender......:D

PretzelMeister
9th-February-2007, 07:53 PM
LemonCake & I are planning on coming along too. :clap:

Can any locals recommend somewhere to crash on the Fri night (for approx 6-7 hrs!) - before we head off up to Aberdeen in the morning for the Beach Ballroom weekend.

(Yikes - will need to be on the road again for around 9.30am :eek: !)

Cheers,

PM

Sheepman
9th-February-2007, 08:41 PM
Tagging along with the Little Monkey Mind if I play gooseberry and tag along too? :whistle:

Looking forward to a dance, it's been too long...

Greg

ducasi
9th-February-2007, 09:01 PM
I still haven't decided – if I feel anything like I do now in a week's time, I'll only be fit for snoozing out on those cumfy chairs outside the hall... :Zzzz:

Will be at the Beach Ballroom the following night for sure though*. :)

* Must buy my ticket!!! :o

Husky_Cat
15th-February-2007, 01:42 PM
Just a note to say Will see you all tomorrow night :clap:

There was a dodgy moment where it looked like i might not make it to tomorrow night as i chose this moment to fall ill but after resting a lot and being bored out of my skull, i am going :clap:

Also as you all know i am deaf , ie communication plms so i am going to bring along a wee notepad so if you want to attempt to talk to me, then write away :D :D :hug:

cheeks
15th-February-2007, 01:46 PM
Just a note to say Will see you all tomorrow night :clap:

There was a dodgy moment where it looked like i might not make it to tomorrow night as i chose this moment to fall ill but after resting a lot and being bored out of my skull, i am going :clap:

Also as you all know i am deaf , ie communication plms so i am going to bring along a wee notepad so if you want to attempt to talk to me, then write away :D :D :hug:

:hug: see you there baby remember and wear a hint of pink ....x

ducasi
15th-February-2007, 01:57 PM
I still haven't decided – if I feel anything like I do now in a week's time, I'll only be fit for snoozing out on those cumfy chairs outside the hall... :Zzzz:

Will be at the Beach Ballroom the following night for sure though*. :)

* Must buy my ticket!!! :o
Looks like I won't be there – going through a touch of 'flu, and not fit for dancing yet! :(

Still hoping I'll be fit for the Beach Ballroom on Saturday – how late can I buy a ticket online? :D

Tiggerbabe
15th-February-2007, 02:49 PM
Still hoping I'll be fit for the Beach Ballroom on Saturday – how late can I buy a ticket online? :D
As late as you like, as long as you print off your confirmation e-mail and bring it with you :D
We'll check the bookings on Saturday and add any names to our list, but it depends when we can get online as both Franck and myself will be at the workshops during the day :hug:

Sheena x

ducasi
15th-February-2007, 04:16 PM
As late as you like, as long as you print off your confirmation e-mail and bring it with you :D
Hmm... I wonder if the Patio Hotel has a printer I can use? Maybe I can use a web fax service and send myself a fax... :D

Or maybe I'll book and print off the confirmation before I leave Glasgow. ;)

Little Yellow Fish
15th-February-2007, 04:47 PM
Woooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!! It's all downhill from here, LYF.:devil: Next I'll persuade you to come to a weekender......:D

Didn't you already do that but I got lost at the other side of the world?? :wink:

Magic Hans
15th-February-2007, 07:38 PM
Real late reply and minor emergency!!!

I'm planning on coming up .... anyone got any spare floor space for me to crash!!

[I'm a nice bloke really ..... ask little monkey or Claire ... or Pretzel man for that matter!]

Please PM me, and I'll get back with mobile number or something tomorrow

Thanks guys [in anticipation]

Ian

Freya
15th-February-2007, 09:00 PM
Ok thinking bout coming but not sure due to some possible change in plans!

Can you buy tickets on the door for the dundee party?

ducasi
15th-February-2007, 09:07 PM
Ok thinking bout coming but not sure due to some possible change in plans!

Can you buy tickets on the door for the dundee party?
According to this page (http://www.cerocscotland.com/) it's "Advance Tickets Only".

Freya
15th-February-2007, 09:10 PM
So I can Book on-line tomorrow?

ducasi
15th-February-2007, 09:15 PM
So I can Book on-line tomorrow?
I'd guess so – make sure to take a print-out of the booking confirmation if you leave it really late! ;)

Freya
15th-February-2007, 09:17 PM
I'd guess so – make sure to take a print-out of the booking confirmation if you leave it really late! ;)

;) will do! It's just we can lea]ve off making a desicion if it's 0,1 or 2 tickets required!

Little Monkey
16th-February-2007, 12:35 AM
Real late reply and minor emergency!!!

I'm planning on coming up .... anyone got any spare floor space for me to crash!!

[I'm a nice bloke really ..... ask little monkey or Claire ... or Pretzel man for that matter!]

Please PM me, and I'll get back with mobile number or something tomorrow

Thanks guys [in anticipation]

Ian

Yup, nice bloke, so please someone give him somewhere to stay!

Unfortunately I'm unable to offer my sofa this weekend.:(

LM:flower:

Caro
16th-February-2007, 09:54 AM
anybody else going from Aberdeen? Sounds a bit silly to drive on my own (pending Freya!) so anybody wants to share the drive? :flower:

John S
16th-February-2007, 02:08 PM
According to this page (http://www.cerocscotland.com/) it's "Advance Tickets Only".
I'm pretty sure not everyone who is planning to come to the Dundee party tonight realises it's "advance tickets only".

Maybe I just wasn't listening carefully enough, so I'm not having a go at anyone, but I don't remember that being made clear at the Dundee classes I was at this week or last - certainly it was specified that the Beach Ballroom party on Saturday would be "all-ticket", but not the Dundee party tonight - all that was said was "get there early".

There may be some interesting conversations at the front desk tonight if the "all-ticket" rule is strictly adhered to, but as a confrontation-averse wimp (well, sometimes!) I've paid the extra £1 to get my ticket in advance via Paypal - not happy, though!

Husky_Cat
16th-February-2007, 03:35 PM
:tears: :tears: After saying i am better enough to go tonight and all happy about it, woke up this morning with an awful sinus cold, so it is now looking dodgy on whether i will go , i am giving it until 5 to 6pm to see how i feel!!:tears: :tears:

Husky_Cat
16th-February-2007, 09:14 PM
Okay since i am here posting instead of being at the party , that tell you that i am too ill to go so hope everyone had a great time tonight and hope some photos appear :D

ducasi
16th-February-2007, 11:44 PM
Okay since i am here posting instead of being at the party , that tell you that i am too ill to go so hope everyone had a great time tonight and hope some photos appear :D
:yeah:

Me too.

Hope you're feeling better soon Husky Cat. :)

Husky_Cat
17th-February-2007, 12:01 AM

Me too.

Thank you Ducasi , Hope you feel better too. :)

Freudian Hips
17th-February-2007, 02:12 AM

Me too.

Hope you are both feeling better very very soon. Missed you both!
:hug: :flower: :hug: :flower: :hug: