PDA

View Full Version : couples Tickets for southport 2-4 Feb

william_ceroc
1st-February-2007, 04:35 PM
I know there is a sales section but because its for this weekend thought there would be more chance someone seeing this here

I have injured myself snowboarding and wont be able to make the weekend at southport
is anyone interested in 2 tickets basic accom for a couple
if you are please e mail me or reply to this thread

william_ceroc@hotmail.com

thank you and to eveyone thats going have a great time

william

aka JW

william_ceroc
1st-February-2007, 05:00 PM
A few people Have been asking me how much?

think £50 each so £100 for the 2 tickets is a fare price, but will only sell them tog

enjoy Nat and Y they are just world class

David Bailey
1st-February-2007, 05:28 PM
I know there is a sales section
Not only that, there's a specific "Weekender tickets (http://www.cerocscotland.com/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=12)" section within the sales section.

{mod=ON, rant=ON}

Can people please use that section if they want to sell stuff?

By all means, post a link to say you've put the ad there (in the "Who's going to Southport" thread, preferably), but the section is there for a purpose. Free advertising is a No-No, and to my mind that's what this ticket-touting is.

{mod=OFF, rant=OFF}

Ahh, I feel much better now... :grin:

DianaS
1st-February-2007, 05:44 PM
OkI may regret this But I'm up for it so if any one wants to share PM me.:cheers:

Cruella
1st-February-2007, 05:54 PM
{mod=ON, rant=ON}.......

.......{mod=OFF, rant=OFF}

:

Why do you waste your energy turning it off?

TheTramp
1st-February-2007, 06:17 PM

He doesn't really. He just says that he does.... :rolleyes:

David Bailey
1st-February-2007, 06:27 PM

My normal mode is rant, I should have said "Super-RANT" or possibly "Mod-RANT" :)

william_ceroc
2nd-February-2007, 11:20 AM
If I had put it in the weekender area, I would have been lucky if anyone would have seen it, looked at last sale message and only just over 50 people had looked at it since dec 31 2006, since this ticket is for something that is happening in less than 24hrs,

common sense took over...

over a 100 people have been informed and the forum has done its work, thank you again Frank for all ur hard work in keeping uk jivers up todate

JW

william_ceroc
2nd-February-2007, 11:48 AM
Tickets for this weekend Southport still up for grabs if anyone is interested

2 * £50 for one couple

ducasi
2nd-February-2007, 01:28 PM
If I had put it in the weekender area, I would have been lucky if anyone would have seen it, looked at last sale message and only just over 50 people had looked at it since dec 31 2006, since this ticket is for something that is happening in less than 24hrs,

common sense took over...

over a 100 people have been informed and the forum has done its work, thank you again Frank for all ur hard work in keeping uk jivers up todate
When you post an article for sale, a new thread on the main forum is created.

You should post on the classified ads section, then come back and hype your wares ;) on the new thread. :)