PDA

View Full Version : This weekend 2-4th Feb

Lee Bartholomew
31st-January-2007, 03:00 PM
For those of us that Have other commitments / Can't travel / Can't get a place / Too Broke to go to Southport this weekend,

What else is on / What are people doing in the South East / Kent / London?

Im prob going to either Flap Jaks In Brighton or the Ceroc Faversham opening day on the Friday but Stumped for something to do Sat / Sun to take my mind off all the fun thats going on up north.

Twirly
31st-January-2007, 03:06 PM
There's a freestyle on at Greenwich which I'm going to.

Lee Bartholomew
31st-January-2007, 03:18 PM
Which Mod edited the title? should be 2-4th Feb :yum:

Lory
31st-January-2007, 03:20 PM
Which Mod edited the title? should be 2-4th Feb :yum:

oops that was me.. I'll go and change it now :blush:

Lee Bartholomew
31st-January-2007, 03:24 PM
There's a freestyle on at Greenwich which I'm going to.

Is that a ceroc London Event? Tried Navigating through the website but my eyes started bleeding.

David Bailey
31st-January-2007, 03:35 PM
Is that a ceroc London Event? Tried Navigating through the website but my eyes started bleeding.

Ceroc Greenwich - funnily enough :)

StokeBloke
31st-January-2007, 04:14 PM
RSS feeds to promote upcoming events would work quite well wouldn't it? Imagine just having dates and details for MJ your area dumped onto your screen with no effort........

Just a thought :whistle:

Twirly
31st-January-2007, 06:45 PM

I know, do wish they'd hire a decent designer. And has already been said, it's Greenwich. I notice that they've got all their party nights (http://www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk/party_nights.htm)up now (a girl does like to know what's going on) including another Slinky's in September, although they must have the date wrong as the 5th is a Wednesday I believe.

RSS feeds to promote upcoming events would work quite well wouldn't it? Imagine just having dates and details for MJ your area dumped onto your screen with no effort........

Just a thought :whistle:

Yep, in the meantime Lynda's List will just have to do :rolleyes:

Lee Bartholomew
31st-January-2007, 07:01 PM
I know, do wish they'd hire a decent designer. And has already been said, it's Greenwich. I notice that they've got all their party nights (http://www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk/party_nights.htm)up now (a girl does like to know what's going on) including another Slinky's in September, although they must have the date wrong as the 5th is a Wednesday I believe.

Yep, in the meantime Lynda's List will just have to do :rolleyes:

Not overly sure of the franchises around London and my Geography's rubbish why is why I asked.

Would be nice to have a link from the forum to Lynda's list :whistle::whistle:

Jamie
31st-January-2007, 07:05 PM
www.lyndaslist.com :wink:

Lee Bartholomew
31st-January-2007, 07:09 PM
www.lyndaslist.com (http://www.lyndaslist.com) :wink:

Cheers but i meant, Sigh nevermind :yum:

Minnie M
31st-January-2007, 07:37 PM
Not overly sure of the franchises around London and my Geography's rubbish why is why I asked.

You only need to check my profile :whistle:

(thanks Jamie & Twirly :kiss: )

David Bailey
1st-February-2007, 10:52 AM
Ceroc doesn't like to link to non-Ceroc sites.

In fact, looking at a few franchisee sites, I don't think there are any non-Ceroc links from any of them.

Definitely put that down as another item on the list of "What Ceroc does badly" :whistle:

Bluey
2nd-February-2007, 02:08 AM
I will be going from Sussex coast to LeRoc Leatherhead new big venue with a lovely big dance floor on Friday 2nd. Went there before Christmas and fell in love with venue immediately. Got loads of dance room, cheap bar, huge car parks, real big posh toliets too plus they great modern jive music, nice and freindly big crowd makes a stranger welcome.
Then Saturday off to Dance at Dartford, Shame I could not go to Southport with all the others but Im going to have a good time in the South. Now whats on Sunday, any tea dances??

mikeyr
2nd-February-2007, 11:27 AM
Ealing Friday, Greenwich Sat and Sun a day of rest to prove I am not wicked:what:

Twirly
2nd-February-2007, 12:00 PM
Ealing Friday, Greenwich Sat and Sun a day of rest to prove I am not wicked:what:

See you at Greenwich then :clap:

But if I can have another dance, can we please dance to something not quite so rock and roll this time...? Was decidedly warm and :blush: afterwards last time.

mikeyr
2nd-February-2007, 12:04 PM
See you at Greenwich then :clap:

See you there :grin: look forward to it:flower:

Minnie M
2nd-February-2007, 12:48 PM
See you there :grin: look forward to it:flower:

mikeyr not at Southport :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

icebraker
2nd-February-2007, 02:19 PM
For those of us that Have other commitments / Can't travel / Can't get a place / Too Broke to go to Southport this weekend,

What else is on / What are people doing in the South East / Kent / London?

Im prob going to either Flap Jaks In Brighton or the Ceroc Faversham opening day on the Friday but Stumped for something to do Sat / Sun to take my mind off all the fun thats going on up north.For eney of us in Staffs/Shrops area Telford Okengates Theatre, Limes Walk TF2 6EP:cheers:

mikeyr
2nd-February-2007, 03:55 PM
mikeyr not at Southport :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears:

:tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: From me too Minnie, but I have so many weekend events this quarter like competitions and workshops and Salsa. something had to give, sadly it had to be this one. but, will be there in the Summer. :clap: :clap:

:flower:

wayaay bird
2nd-February-2007, 08:27 PM
I'll be at greewich for about half hour to demo but then i'll have to go. :sad:

Rhythm King
2nd-February-2007, 08:33 PM
Best I get there early then :hug:

Bluey
3rd-February-2007, 03:13 AM
Just back fantastic night at Leatherhead, real buzy, stonking night!!