PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Frisbee

Brian Doolan
30th-January-2007, 08:14 PM
Just heard a rumour that Jordan Frisbee is coming to teach in a UK Ceroc event in the summer - anybody know about it?

Why would he be coming to teach WCS at Ceroc?

Caro
30th-January-2007, 08:21 PM
I saw him this week-end (:waycool: :waycool: :waycool: ) and he didn't mention that... may be it's not confirmed yet? Do you know where in the UK?
I know he's coming to Europe a few times this year, i.e. southport in june, sea sun and swing in July, and glasgow (for leroc I think?) in sept.

His (and Tatiana's) schedule can be found here (http://www.jordantatianaswing.com), doesn't go after april for now.

(edit)
oh and for that....

Why would he be coming to teach WCS at Ceroc?

cause WCS is extra-cool and everybody should dance it? :drool: :whistle:

Lynn
30th-January-2007, 08:40 PM
Why would he be coming to teach WCS at Ceroc?Ceroc have taught WCS at a weekender already, therefore they have at least one Ceroc teacher who can teach WCS so they don't need to bring in expertise.

Wes
30th-January-2007, 08:51 PM
[Just heard a rumour that Jordan Frisbee is coming to teach in a UK Ceroc event in the summer - anybody know about it?

Jordan and Tatiana are coming to Southport June 1-4 this summer, is that perhaps what you are referring to?:clap: :clap: :clap:

Lynn
30th-January-2007, 08:58 PM
Jordan and Tatiana are coming to Southport June 1-4 this summer, is that perhaps what you are referring to?:clap: :clap: :clap:I had wondered that as well. Though the first post did specify Ceroc, maybe there's been some confusion along the way...

Cruella
30th-January-2007, 09:09 PM
Ceroc have taught WCS at a weekender already, therefore they have at least one Ceroc teacher who can teach WCS so they don't need to bring in expertise.

This is true, but Paul Harris (Who taught at Breeze) will only teach basics at present. If they wanted to offer a more advanced lesson, then they would be looking at someone with more experience. Although i would have thought they would be more likely to employ Paul Warden, as he already has connections with Ceroc.

Lynn
30th-January-2007, 09:22 PM
This is true, but Paul Harris (Who taught at Breeze) will only teach basics at present. If they wanted to offer a more advanced lesson, then they would be looking at someone with more experience. Although i would have thought they would be more likely to employ Paul Warden, as he already has connections with Ceroc.I would think that basics is what they would be starting with anyway. The Jordan thing could be a confusion over which MJ event he is teaching at.

Personally I think that WCS being taught at any MJ event is good, 'cos I want to learn it!

Freudian Hips
30th-January-2007, 09:47 PM
Saw something on the Leroc Scotland site recently. September, I think.

Minnie M
30th-January-2007, 10:33 PM
............Paul Warden, as he already has connections with Ceroc.
Paul Warden teaches for Annalisa Martin at Ceroc Surrey

Jordan & Tat are at Southport in June

IMO people still get the dance and Ceroc mixed up - hence the confusion. * I believe the only Ceroc weekender to use International teachers is Blaze :respect: :clap: :worthy: but their WCS pro is not Jordan

*Ceroc Surrey (that was Jive Bug and Rebel Yelll) use International teachers but they are not weekenders

Yogi_Bear
31st-January-2007, 12:08 AM
Jordan Frisbee and Tatiana Mollmann will be teaching WCS at
Jive Addiction Southport weekender, June 1-3,
Leroc Scotland (Glasgow) weekender, September 7-9. :respect:

Lory
31st-January-2007, 12:27 AM
This is true, but Paul Harris (Who taught at Breeze) will only teach basics at present. If they wanted to offer a more advanced lesson, then they would be looking at someone with more experience. Although i would have thought they would be more likely to employ Paul Warden, as he already has connections with Ceroc.

I'm sure Cat taught WCS with Paul Warden at the first Ceroc weekender, Storm ;)