PDA

View Full Version : Dundee Party! Saturday 3rd Feb!

cheeks
29th-January-2007, 01:42 AM
Feels like ages since we had a Dundee monthly party........and was just curious as to who was going? Saturday 3rd February 2007, Dundee - Bonar Halls, 8.00pm to 1.00am
Anyone travelling up or down?

Tiggerbabe
29th-January-2007, 03:31 AM
Anyone travelling up or down?
I will be travelling across (the whole 5 miles from Monifieth) :D

Genie
29th-January-2007, 03:36 AM
No, I think I shall save myself for the Beach Ballroom weekend... and maybe go to the valentines party in Dundee as well. Shame it's the same weekend as Beach Ballroom. Travel's going to be a pain.

cheeks
29th-January-2007, 10:07 AM
No, I think I shall save myself for the Beach Ballroom weekend... and maybe go to the valentines party in Dundee as well. Shame it's the same weekend as Beach Ballroom. Travel's going to be a pain.

Look forward to seeing you there should hopefully be plenty people travelling up to the beach ballroom on the sat morning following the Barnardo's Charity Party hun so if its comes to get magabus down and hitch a lift back on the sat morning!:nice: I'm sure someone will have a spare bed/sofa for the night.....

:hug: :kiss:

Pauline:flower:

Freya
29th-January-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi won't be there this time as I'll be in SOUTHPORT! :clap:

I will be in dundee today though! meeting some friends and shopping! Might even stay to go dancing?

drathzel
29th-January-2007, 05:19 PM
i'll be at my ann summers house warming party!:clap: :clap:

Little Monkey
30th-January-2007, 08:17 PM
Oh dear, can't make it, 'cus I'll be in SOUTHPORT! :clap:

Can you tell I'm absolutely devastated to miss this?:whistle:

ShinyWeeStar
30th-January-2007, 08:42 PM
I can't go. My friend's going to Australia for six months and has chosen that night for her leaving do. Fancy choosing a dance party night - I mean, how inconsiderate can you get?! :what: :rofl:

TheTramp
31st-January-2007, 03:19 PM
She's going away for 6 months and is having a leaving do??

Maybe I should have one before I go away too then. I'll be gone for about 3.5 months.

Tiger Pants
31st-January-2007, 03:21 PM
Just to reassure Cheeks and Tiggerbabe............I will be there with the posse so you won't be too lonely on Saturday, mind you out for a few drinks beforehand so no guarantee I'll be dancing much.........last time I was so p1ssed up I couldn't walk never mind dance.....try to be a bit more sober this time, promise. Looking orward to it.....see you then if not tonight X

pmjd
31st-January-2007, 03:24 PM
So does that mean you'll not be having a birthday dance on Saturday, it'll be more of a birthday stagger as people swap round to try and keep up upright:wink:

Tiggerbabe
31st-January-2007, 03:33 PM
no guarantee I'll be dancing much
I'll save MIKA until you come in then :wink:

Tiger Pants
31st-January-2007, 03:52 PM
I'll save MIKA until you come in then :wink:

My GOD I might just have to be on diet coke 'til I get there ......... na I'll take my chances and as for the birthday swagger, Paul, me thinks you have too much knowledge of my normal dancing style.

GRACE KELLY HERE I COME.........opps!!

cheeks
31st-January-2007, 04:20 PM
Just to reassure Cheeks and Tiggerbabe............I will be there with the posse so you won't be too lonely on Saturday, mind you out for a few drinks beforehand so no guarantee I'll be dancing much.........last time I was so p1ssed up I couldn't walk never mind dance.....try to be a bit more sober this time, promise. Looking orward to it.....see you then if not tonight X

:yeah:
It's your birthday your allowed to and anyway last time was such good fun.........I'm sure everyone will ensure you stay upright to maintain that drunken wiggle :worthy: throughtout Mika and all the other fab tracks that Sheena will play for us....:clap:
We may then leave you at the bar before your birthday dance.....:rofl: just for a giggle :whistle:

:wink:

P:flower:

( How freaky Mika came on as I was replying to post :wink:)

Birlmeister
31st-January-2007, 08:32 PM
Hopefully get there, but small matter of spending the afternoon in a pub watching England v Scotland in the 6 Nations Rugby Championship.

:cheers:

All together now "Oh Flower of Scotland......."

pmjd
1st-February-2007, 11:10 AM
Paul, me thinks you have too much knowledge of my normal dancing style.
:whistle:

Dorothy
1st-February-2007, 09:11 PM
Never been to a Dundee party, might make the trip because for once I have nothing planned for Saturday night! I take it the venue details are on the main page? Off to look........

Petal
4th-February-2007, 11:39 AM
ooooops.......:whistle: hows the hangover, and next time keep your hands off my a**:wink:

Tiger Pants
4th-February-2007, 01:48 PM
ooooops.......:whistle: hows the hangover, and next time keep your hands off my a**:wink:

No hangover you'll be glad to know but I do deserve to have one........dear oh dear when will I grow up!

I had a great time last night thanks for ALL the dances esp the birthday dance to my favourite track of the moment MIKA,TB you do spoil me !!

Obviously got lots of energy from the vino and bacardi and took myself off to Fat Sams with Peaches.......that was fun.

Looking forward to the next one.
:clap: :clap:

Rhona1977
4th-February-2007, 09:23 PM
Went to my first Ceroc party last night and had a great time. Was finally doing proper spins, perhaps I should drink vodka at the classes as well. Charlie, thank you very much for picking me as your last partner during your birthday dance!:wink:
Rhona

Tiggerbabe
5th-February-2007, 01:03 AM
TB you do spoil me !!

My pleasure :hug: 'twas a fab night :clap:

Rhona1977
5th-February-2007, 07:19 PM
It was a great night and will certainly be going to the next party in Dundee. Unfortunately can't make the Valentine's Dance as going to Edinburgh the next day to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Will see you at the Wednesday night class.
Take care:respect:
Rhona