PDA

View Full Version : Wolverhampton Thursday 1st Feb Pre SP

WittyBird
28th-January-2007, 06:20 PM
Anyone up for a gathering at Wolverhampton on Thursday 1st Feb for a pre Southport Gathering?

To kick off and make sure we all have a damn good Southport!

So far the attendee's will be...

Moi, Fletch, OXOs, Barmpot, Jamie & Caz

Anyone else? :waycool:

StokeBloke
28th-January-2007, 06:49 PM
It's one of my local haunts, so I'll be there trying not to trip over :D:D:D:D

WittyBird
28th-January-2007, 06:57 PM
It's one of my local haunts, so I'll be there trying not to trip over :D:D:D:D

Trip over what?

Anyway maybe you could tell me what time the class finishes :D

StokeBloke
28th-January-2007, 07:20 PM
Trip over what?
My feet babe :flower:

fletch
28th-January-2007, 07:34 PM
My feet babe :flower:

You won't :flower:

I havn't lost a man yet, don't worry I won't let you go down :wink:

Trousers
28th-January-2007, 10:47 PM

Who's Moi?

Can't find them in the members list?

Is it a girl, is it a boy, can they dance?
:whistle:

WittyBird
28th-January-2007, 10:49 PM
Is it a girl, is it a boy, can they dance?
:whistle:

Yes, No, No
In answer to your questions.

Are you coming to join us Trousers?

under par
29th-January-2007, 12:21 AM
Sorry girls & boys but Mrs Par and I will be attending the class at Rugby on Thursday evening on our way up towards Southport to meet up with Marc and Rachel... we had a lovely evening there last time...:cheers:

If any one else wants to join us we would love to see you there...:hug:

PS . Apologies for hijacking your Wolverhampton thread.

angelique
29th-January-2007, 12:26 AM
How far is it from Corby? :grin:

under par
29th-January-2007, 12:29 AM
How far is it from Corby? :grin:

Do you mean Wolverhampton or Rugby??

angelique
29th-January-2007, 12:34 AM
wolverhampton

WittyBird
29th-January-2007, 12:35 AM
Do you mean Wolverhampton or Rugby??

Stop Hijacking my thread UP - go and get your own:wink:
I'm sure Angelique means Wolverhampton which is approximately 70 miles :grin: Relatively easy journey :D

angelique
29th-January-2007, 12:40 AM
But will it be worth my while??:wink: :D

WittyBird
29th-January-2007, 12:42 AM
But will it be worth my while??:wink: :D

Oh yes, I can 100% guarantee that if you come to Wolverhampton it will ensure that you have a damn good SP. :whistle:

:rofl:

angelique
29th-January-2007, 12:43 AM
Keep selling it to me baby girl! :waycool:

WittyBird
29th-January-2007, 12:46 AM
Keep selling it to me baby girl! :waycool:

The unique selling point about Wolverhampton on Thursday - I will be there :awe: What more can you ask for? :rofl:

angelique
29th-January-2007, 12:48 AM
Say no more my sweet! :wink:

If you said you'd ask me to dance , now that might just be the closing on this deal :rofl:

WittyBird
29th-January-2007, 12:51 AM
Say no more my sweet! :wink:

If you said you'd ask me to dance , now that might just be the closing on this deal :rofl:

Don't push your luck lady :rolleyes: Of course I will ask you to dance :cheers: :cheers:

under par
29th-January-2007, 01:04 AM
Stop Hijacking my thread UP - go and get your own:wink:

Just thought it was relevant to the evening of 1st and Southport attending:na: :na:

I'm sure Angelique means Wolverhampton which is approximately 70 miles :grin: Relatively easy journey :D

Ah but Rugby has to so much closer gotta be less than 50 miles and Marc and Rachel will be there:yeah:

PS I will also ask you to dance Angelique!!

PS So you will definitely be at Wolverhampton then !!

angelique
29th-January-2007, 01:23 AM
Ah but Rugby has to so much closer gotta be less than 50 miles and Marc and Rachel will be there:yeah:

PS I will also ask you to dance Angelique!!

PS So you will definitely be at Wolverhampton then !!

STOP IT!!!

This decision making process is getting SO much harder! :confused:

Ask ME to dance ya say??? :waycool:

under par
29th-January-2007, 01:30 AM
Ask ME to dance ya say??? :waycool:

Yup... sure will ....in fact I raise my bid to asking twice....:clap:

WittyBird
29th-January-2007, 01:33 AM
Yup... sure will ....in fact I raise my bid to asking twice....:clap:

I'll see your asking twice and raise it with asking 3 times, girlie gossip, useful information and my company :whistle:

under par
29th-January-2007, 01:39 AM
I'll see your asking twice and raise it with asking 3 times, girlie gossip, useful information and my company :whistle:
my asking twice, no girlie gossip but double raise your company by offering mine:na: :na: :na: a superior choice I think you'll find:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

WittyBird
29th-January-2007, 01:40 AM
a superior choice I think you'll find:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Well ya got me there UP :rofl:
I raise your company with Fletch's Boobs :clap:

angelique
29th-January-2007, 01:43 AM
Sits back and watches the bun-fight, they fighting over ME!! :eek:

Right tomorrow I sit down with BIG bar of chocolate and make some life changing decisions :worthy:

angelique
29th-January-2007, 01:45 AM
ok..the deciding factor possibly.

Which venue will offer me the opportunity to WCS AND AT??? :what:

WittyBird
29th-January-2007, 01:46 AM
ok..the deciding factor possibly.

Wolverhampton cos Jamie will be there plus I will bring you a big bar of Swiss chocolate :whistle:

under par
29th-January-2007, 01:50 AM
Well ya got me there UP :rofl:
I raise your company with Fletch's Boobs :clap:

I'm sure Fletches Boobs may well have raised many ......:innocent: :blush: :whistle: :whistle:

.... but I'd rather not comment:D

under par
29th-January-2007, 01:51 AM
Wolverhampton cos Jamie will be there plus I will bring you a big bar of Swiss chocolate :whistle:

Now chocalte is cheating....... moderator!!!! WB is cheating

WittyBird
29th-January-2007, 01:52 AM
I'm sure Fletches Boobs may well have raised many ......:innocent: :blush: :whistle: :whistle:

Changed my mind you can have her at Rugby :whistle: Just to add to the too many women problem it already has. :na: :na:

under par
29th-January-2007, 02:01 AM
Changed my mind you can have her at Rugby :whistle: Just to add to the too many women problem it already has. :na: :na:

I think that is a submission from WB:yeah:

WittyBird
29th-January-2007, 02:05 AM
I think that is a submission from WB:yeah:

There was me under the false impression that you were clever :blush: :whistle:

angelique
29th-January-2007, 02:06 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Do those 2 words go in the same sentence?

Submission and WittyBird? :confused:

under par
29th-January-2007, 02:10 AM
There was me under the false impression that you were clever :blush: :whistle:

Why????:D

CJ
29th-January-2007, 04:01 AM
Angelique...

Come to Glasgow, petal:flower:

It's, erm, almost mpre local to Corby than the other two:whistle:, I'll ask you to dance, but I won't get a look in for all the great male leads there, we'll have chocolate AND cake, and a special celebration, too...

(and if not, shall just have to settle for seeing you at Southport...)

:hug:

under par
29th-January-2007, 04:36 AM
Angelique...

It's, erm, almost mpre local to Corby than the other two:whistle:, I'll ask you to dance, but I won't get a look in for all the great male leads there, we'll have chocolate AND cake, and a special celebration, too...

Angelique you go to Wolverhampton.......I'm off to Glasgow:wink:

See you at Southport:rofl:

fletch
29th-January-2007, 09:19 AM

WCS AND AT at Wolverhampton :rofl: Yes, yes, you defo will :rolleyes: I might be able to get you a dance with the franchisee,:wink: i'm not without influence :rolleyes:

can you WCS to house or garage then :confused:

UP i'm shocked

:eek:

Trousers
29th-January-2007, 05:36 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

Do those 2 words go in the same sentence?

Submission and WittyBird? :confused:

They do Angelique just before she lets go of your throat! if you're lucky

icebraker
29th-January-2007, 05:46 PM
WCS AND AT at Wolverhampton :rofl: Yes, yes, you defo will :rolleyes: I might be able to get you a dance with the franchisee,:wink: i'm not without influence :rolleyes:

can you WCS to house or garage then :confused:

UP i'm shocked

:eek:well bab's its good to see your briging someney should be a FAB NIGHT "":hug: :hug: :kiss: :kiss:

Caz
29th-January-2007, 07:40 PM
Anyone up for a gathering at Wolverhampton on Thursday 1st Feb for a pre Southport Gathering?

To kick off and make sure we all have a damn good Southport!

So far the attendee's will be...

Anyone else? :waycool:

hope to be there... got to work thursday day.. but want to be there.... want a good dance off all of u - esp barmpot - have missed your dances since derby and daventry....:cheers:

angelique
29th-January-2007, 07:43 PM
Angelique...

Ahhhhhhh, CJ!!
How did I miss Glasgow out of the equation? :rofl:

Your offer is VERY tempting :drool: .....however, Southport might have to be when we meet again! :clap: :flower: :kiss:
Will that be one dance or 12? :wink:

robd
29th-January-2007, 08:27 PM
Angelique

If Jamie is going to Wolverhampton you might be better off going to Rugby. Less chance of him stealing your men there....:whistle:

fletch
30th-January-2007, 09:42 AM
Angelique

If Jamie is going to Wolverhampton you might be better off going to Rugby. Less chance of him stealing your men there....:whistle:

ooooooooo saucer of milk for robd :na:

Don't worry babes,:flower: you can have one of my men :hug: BARMPOT want's a dance with you,:waycool: that should cause a stir at Wolves:eek:

:D

Jamie
30th-January-2007, 10:07 AM
Angelique

:eek: robd!! I'm shocked... If I remember rightly... it was you who turned Angelique down for me! Not the other way around :whistle:

Speaking of which, anyone gonna lead me? Or is Caz gonna have to be a man for me for the entire evening as per usual? lol :grin:

WittyBird
30th-January-2007, 10:11 AM
Speaking of which, anyone gonna lead me? Or is Caz gonna have to be a man for me for the entire evening as per usual? lol :grin:

I'll lead ya babes :wink:

fletch
30th-January-2007, 04:27 PM
:

I think Caz might be occupied with BARMPOT most of the evening :wink:

Dai
30th-January-2007, 04:33 PM
Jamie - i think you should get Barmpot to lead you, he's a fab lead - he can even lead me - thats saying something!!

fletch
30th-January-2007, 04:57 PM
Jamie - i think you should get Barmpot to lead you, he's a fab lead - he can even lead me - thats saying something!!

:yeah:

I hope the Midlands hot shots read this :clap:

We like different Go BARMPOT :worthy:

icebraker
30th-January-2007, 05:04 PM
:yeah:

I hope the Midlands hot shots read this :clap:

We like different Go BARMPOT :worthy:so how meney's cumming then bab's ,Mike's expecting you :hug: :kiss:

fletch
30th-January-2007, 05:08 PM
so how meney's cumming then bab's ,Mike's expecting you :hug: :kiss:

well if the people coming voted :rolleyes: icebraker :( we might know :wink:

i'm not suprised i'm sure he has one of his 'sweet' forumties informing him :whistle:

Mike Allsopp
30th-January-2007, 06:13 PM
Anyway maybe you could tell me what time the class finishes :D[/QUOTE]

It's usually 11.15pm (classes, by Maja, should wrap up around 9.30pm)

Would you like me to arrange an 11.45pm finish with the final half hour more 'chilled' ??

(I know the franchisee)

fletch
30th-January-2007, 06:44 PM
Would you like me to arrange an 11.45pm finish with the final half hour more 'chilled' ??

(I know the franchisee)[/QUOTE]

That would be FAB :respect:

Do you think you could organise me a few dances you know how shy I am :wink:

:flower:

Mike Allsopp
30th-January-2007, 06:59 PM
I thought you two had an appointment on the car park??

WittyBird
30th-January-2007, 07:01 PM

That would , be lovely :D Any chance you can ask the franchisee to make sure the class finishes on time as well please :grin:

Lost Leader
30th-January-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry to perpetuate the hijack :blush: , but as it happens I will probably be at Rugby this Thursday. It is not my regular venue but I just fancied somwhere different. I haven't been there before (except to freestyles which are held in a different building) but I am told that the floor at the Indian Centre is especially good.

DavidY
30th-January-2007, 09:12 PM
Sorry to perpetuate the hijack :blush: .:yeah:
but as it happens I will probably be at Rugby this Thursday. :yeah:

Jamie
30th-January-2007, 10:14 PM

Will do... Something tells me I'll have to fight Caz for him tho! :really:

Looks like we'll be joining Fletch in the car park.. lol

Northants Girly
30th-January-2007, 10:38 PM
Sorry to perpetuate the hijack :blush: , but as it happens I will probably be at Rugby this Thursday. It is not my regular venue but I just fancied somwhere different. I haven't been there before (except to freestyles which are held in a different building) but I am told that the floor at the Indian Centre is especially good.The floor is usually very good - but beware as there is sometimes a very slippy patch in the middle :eek:

Folk usually meet in the bar for a drink afterwards :cheers:

Mmmmm . . . . . I might go too :D

under par
30th-January-2007, 10:53 PM
Sorry to perpetuate the hijack :blush: , but as it happens I will probably be at Rugby this Thursday. It is not my regular venue but I just fancied somwhere different. I haven't been there before (except to freestyles which are held in a different building) but I am told that the floor at the Indian Centre is especially good.

Look forward to seeing you there... :cheers:
cheers Under Par:cheers:

Anyone else for Rugby??

CJ
31st-January-2007, 01:05 AM
Anyway maybe you could tell me what time the class finishes :D

It's usually 11.15pm (classes, by Maja, should wrap up around 9.30pm)

(I know the franchisee)

Dammit, if I'd known earlier that Maja was teaching, even I'd have come to Wolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

angelique
31st-January-2007, 01:30 AM
Angelique

:angry:

That's it..tell everyone!
I must be the only female here on the forum that has been turned down by a man for another man :eek:

It just fed my paranoia and left me a gibbering wreck....take note RobD! :tears:

Caz
31st-January-2007, 01:37 AM
I think Caz might be occupied with BARMPOT most of the evening :wink:

yay can't wait... love my BARMPOT dances but also love leading the lovely JAMIE xxx

love to all xxx:clap:

WittyBird
31st-January-2007, 01:40 AM
yay can't wait... love my BARMPOT dances but also love leading the lovely JAMIE xxx

Oh for goodness sake :na: Go sit in the corner until I tell you that your punishment is over.
We all love Barmpot :clap:

fletch
31st-January-2007, 09:40 AM
I thought you two had an appointment on the car park??

Now Mike with a comment like that i'm not sure if your really brave or really stupid,:rolleyes: :eek: to take ME & WB on :na:

Jamie
31st-January-2007, 06:49 PM
Now Mike with a comment like that i'm not sure if your really brave or really stupid,:rolleyes: :eek: to take ME & WB on :na:

I'd have to go with "Stupid" :sick:

fletch
31st-January-2007, 06:53 PM
I'd have to go with "Stupid" :sick:

:wink:

Jamie were you hoping to get in :rofl:

Mike Allsopp
1st-February-2007, 01:34 AM

I was banking on having Stokebloke as my tag partner but having spoken to him at Junction 11 tonight he's petrified.....what have you said to him Fletch?:what:

StokeBloke
1st-February-2007, 01:50 AM
I was banking on having Stokebloke as my tag partner but having spoken to him at Junction 11 tonight he's petrified.....what have you said to him Fletch?:what:
Petrified is over egging the cake a little Mike; I actually said I was getting in some much needed last minute practice. I have promised to dance with 'Fletch and the Fletcherettes' and they all have a pretty high standards from what I hear :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe if I wear them out on the dance floor for you, they won't kick your ass so hard on the car park later due to them being all tired from dancing:rofl:

Jamie
1st-February-2007, 02:01 AM
Petrified is over egging the cake a little Mike; I actually said I was getting in some much needed last minute practice. I have promised to dance with 'Fletch and the Fletcherettes' and they all have a pretty high standards from what I hear :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Maybe if I wear them out on the dance floor for you, they won't kick your ass so hard on the car park later due to them being all tired from dancing:rofl:

Good plan... Mike, dance mate? :clap:

fletch
1st-February-2007, 09:08 AM
Petrified I have promised to dance with 'Fletch and the Fletcherettes'

Fletcherette :rofl: thats sooo funny :rofl:

is katie coming :confused:

Tired from dancing :rolleyes: that will be next Monday afternoon having danced non stop for most of the weekend. :na:

WittyBird
2nd-February-2007, 08:12 AM
Completely surprising and enjoyable evening at Wolverhampton. Got asked to dance loads :clap: Lovely to meet a few new forumites.

Only had 1 bad dance all night.
Stoke Bloke you really are a sweetie :D Lovely to see that you do exist and don't have that awful infliction in your arm that causes sudden movement :wink:
Twirlie Birdie - wow for 3 months great dance thank you :clap:
Board Rider or is it Bored Rider :rolleyes: Thank you :drool:

Great to have pre SP dances - Shame the class went on until Cowboy time.

Jamie - buy a frigging Tom Tom you couldn't find your way out of a paper bag. :love:

Trousers - Yes you didn't let us down they were f**king stupid.

Barmpot - amazing, fanks hun :innocent:

Roll on 11am when we head to Wetherspoons with Raph, Taz, Moi, Fletch, Jamie, Caz and Barmpot

Jamie
2nd-February-2007, 08:40 AM
Well, I had a really good night! Don't know what I expected really! So went in blind so to speak!

Took me about 2 n half hours to get there! Due to getting lost (Witty, since when have tiny blue lights been "Neon Lights" lol) But found it in the end thanks to Mike! Cheers dude!

Had some nice dances with a few people... Didn't get asked to dance much by many people, but nevermind! Still had a good night, Caz lead me for most of the night so all was good! Even got Candyman played! Whoop!

Thanks for my dance Twirly Birdie, very nice dancer! - Also, big thanks to StokeBloke, got more guts than me mate! Thanks for the dances... As witty pointed out, nice to see you "don't have that awful infliction in your arm that causes sudden movement" Haha!

Witty as ever you were a dream to dance with! Love my dances with you! Fletch, only one but Quality not quantity eh? Also, thanks for my dance Barmpot, nice dancer, very fun! Told you you couldn't embarrass me!! Haha

Thanks Mike for the good night and getting us there... and for playing Candyman (Fave song at the minute!)

Southport here we come!! WHOOP!

Mike Allsopp
2nd-February-2007, 04:58 PM
Well, I had a really good night! Don't know what I expected really! So went in blind so to speak!

Took me about 2 n half hours to get there! Due to getting lost (Witty, since when have tiny blue lights been "Neon Lights" lol) But found it in the end thanks to Mike! Cheers dude!

Had some nice dances with a few people... Didn't get asked to dance much by many people, but nevermind! Still had a good night, Caz lead me for most of the night so all was good! Even got Candyman played! Whoop!

Thanks for my dance Twirly Birdie, very nice dancer! - Also, big thanks to StokeBloke, got more guts than me mate! Thanks for the dances... As witty pointed out, nice to see you "don't have that awful infliction in your arm that causes sudden movement" Haha!

Witty as ever you were a dream to dance with! Love my dances with you! Fletch, only one but Quality not quantity eh? Also, thanks for my dance Barmpot, nice dancer, very fun! Told you you couldn't embarrass me!! Haha

Thanks Mike for the good night and getting us there... and for playing Candyman (Fave song at the minute!)

Southport here we come!! WHOOP!

Glad you all had a good evening, I forgot to play Grace Kelly for Fletch but I've put it on the CD I gave her for the journey.

Have a good weekend folks!

Mike

Twirlie Bird
2nd-February-2007, 10:13 PM
Wolverhampton and the chance to meet 'Fletch & The Fletcherettes'. Well I wasn't disappointed. In fact I was very impressed. Not at all what I was expecting!!!!!! :nice:

You guys. I love you :worthy:

I have to start with you Fletch. Babe you are amazing. Thank you for all the sound advice. Please come back real soon. Please please.

WB. Thank you (and Trousers) so much for all the practical advice. I will definitely be trying to put it into practise. Thank you for the dance. I loved it. It was a learning experience. That meant in the best way ever of course. Loved watching you out on the dance floor. You certainly kept those guys in check!!!!!

Trousers, Oxo & Barnpot. Thank you for the dances. All of you opened my eyes and I had an amazing time. :respect:

Caz. I never got round to my dance with you. Definitely next time honey. It was lovely meeting you and thanks for the chat. I really enjoyed watching you lead Jamie. You are amazing. I could have watched you all night.

That leads me on to Jamie. What can I say. OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Finally to the franchisee himself. Thank you for the best night. It rocked :grin:

Can you tell that I am still buzzing? Does it show?

Caz
6th-February-2007, 11:12 PM
Wolverhampton and the chance to meet 'Fletch & The Fletcherettes'. Well I wasn't disappointed. In fact I was very impressed. Not at all what I was expecting!!!!!! :nice:

You guys. I love you :worthy:

I have to start with you Fletch. Babe you are amazing. Thank you for all the sound advice. Please come back real soon. Please please.

WB. Thank you (and Trousers) so much for all the practical advice. I will definitely be trying to put it into practise. Thank you for the dance. I loved it. It was a learning experience. That meant in the best way ever of course. Loved watching you out on the dance floor. You certainly kept those guys in check!!!!!

Trousers, Oxo & Barnpot. Thank you for the dances. All of you opened my eyes and I had an amazing time. :respect:

Caz. I never got round to my dance with you. Definitely next time honey. It was lovely meeting you and thanks for the chat. I really enjoyed watching you lead Jamie. You are amazing. I could have watched you all night.

That leads me on to Jamie. What can I say. OMG AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :drool:

Finally to the franchisee himself. Thank you for the best night. It rocked :grin:

Can you tell that I am still buzzing? Does it show?

Def get a dance with u next time babe... thanx to StokeBloke for the dances and to everyone else whose names i can't remember....

wicked night.. thanx to everyone for making us feel so welcome xx

StokeBloke
7th-February-2007, 01:11 AM
Def get a dance with u next time babe... thanx to StokeBloke for the dances and to everyone else whose names i can't remember....

wicked night.. thanx to everyone for making us feel so welcome xx
You are so much fun to dance with Caz... I especially liked the tango'y type track we danced to, that was the most excellent fun! I had a brilliant evening dancing with the Fletcherettes and of course Madam Fletch herself :awe:

I am so pleased you felt welcome. We are a pretty friendly bunch really.... and of course we would love you to come back anytime. I don't think you had a go leading me did you? Have to save that for your next trip :wink:

fletch
7th-February-2007, 12:45 PM
I am so pleased you felt welcome.

I WAS made to feel welcome :flower:

It was lovely to chat to Kay :hug:

Mike thanks for the dance and the disc, much aprictiated :cheers:

Stokie and TB you will make it big time i'm sure :respect:

see you soon :flower:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: