PDA

View Full Version : Tiger looking for Brechin

Tiger Pants
26th-January-2007, 05:11 PM
Oh no I'm off to brechin the night and don't know where to go can someone help me find the Nova Suite........you don't have to take me there but directions would be nice.........please help

A lost wee tiger XXX

Peaches
26th-January-2007, 05:22 PM
I hope you find it Tiger cos I want to come too. xx :wink:
Ina will get us there.

Tiger Pants
26th-January-2007, 05:25 PM
Ina will get us there.

Thanks for nothing bi***face Ina can only get me there if she knows the address she's not that fu**ing gifted you know........anyone sensible out there who at least knows the address.

Peaches
26th-January-2007, 05:37 PM
Thanks for nothing bi***face ........anyone sensible out there who at least knows the address.

Hey biggest bi*** if you were that fu**ing sensible you would have looked up the phone book, got the address and left the rest to Ina.

Busy day at the office????
Don't think so!
Later.
xx

Tiggerbabe
26th-January-2007, 05:42 PM
Think this might be it, Tiger :hug:
The East End Bar and Nova Suite Address: 3, Scott St Brechin, Angus DD9 7BQ

Tiger Pants
26th-January-2007, 05:46 PM
Thank you Sheena..........can you ban that Peaches from this forum just cause she's useless........see you Brechinites the night XX

cheeks
26th-January-2007, 05:53 PM
Thank you Sheena..........can you ban that Peaches from this forum just cause she's useless........see you Brechinites the night XX

:rofl:

(See you in Brechin then Tiger :rofl: maybe even get a dance :wink:)

Tiger Pants
26th-January-2007, 05:58 PM

(See you in Brechin then Tiger :rofl: maybe even get a dance :wink:)

DANCE, DANCE you say, no not me I'm only going to watch:whistle:

cheeks
26th-January-2007, 06:13 PM
DANCE, DANCE you say, no not me I'm only going to watch:whistle:

:whistle: and you call yourself a Tiger .............................:wink:

Tiger Pants
26th-January-2007, 06:17 PM
:whistle: and you call yourself a Tiger .............................:wink:

No I'm only the pants!!!!!!

cheeks
26th-January-2007, 06:23 PM

Oh so many possible responses.......!!!!!! :whistle: :devil:

But for once I'll refrain..........see you in Brechin hun!

Peaches
26th-January-2007, 06:26 PM

Eh........ Hello....... your only the d*ck inside them.:D

Tiger Pants
26th-January-2007, 07:00 PM
Eh........ Hello....... your only the d*ck inside them.:D

I'll chage my name back to Bridget Jones then shall I..........oh forgot you're the one with big pants!!!!!!!!

Lorna
26th-January-2007, 07:06 PM
Hi,

not sure if you'll get this in time....

Go to Brechin, follow the signs for Montrose. The East End Bar is on the left hand side on Montrose Street which is the main road out of Brechin to Montrose.

Not well lit but most people usually find it.

Failing that, go to usual venue and you should find maps on the door directing you to the Nova.

See you all later.

Lxxx

Tiger Pants
27th-January-2007, 01:58 AM
Just to let you know that I found the venue and I'm glad I did had a FABULOUS night.........what a lovely crowd in Brechin and of course nice to see a few well kent faces from elsewhere. Thanks for the lesson on female wit from you Cheeks (complete waste of time and energy), great fun dances with Peaches ( Mika hero worship makes us both sad bit**eeeees) and proud of you Firefly five nights down just one more to go (you know you want to).

Brill music from the recovering Lorna and thanks for that extra track....you made my night........see you all soon.

cheeks
27th-January-2007, 02:14 AM
Just to let you know that I found the venue and I'm glad I did had a FABULOUS night.........what a lovely crowd in Brechin and of course nice to see a few well kent faces from elsewhere. Thanks for the lesson on female wit from you Cheeks (complete waste of time and energy), great fun dances with Peaches ( Mika hero worship makes us both sad bit**eeeees) and proud of you Firefly five nights down just one more to go (you know you want to).

Brill music from the recovering Lorna and thanks for that extra track....you made my night........see you all soon.

Thought it would be a waste of time but us ladies live in hope.......:rolleyes:

Peaches
27th-January-2007, 11:29 AM
great fun dances with Peaches ( Mika hero worship makes us both sad bit**eeeees)

But can I sing tonight..........pleeeeeeeeeze :wink: :rofl:

Tiger Pants
27th-January-2007, 01:33 PM
But can I sing tonight..........pleeeeeeeeeze :wink: :rofl:

Task for today.............learn the words (at the right speed)