PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday to Sandy!!!!

Tiggerbabe
27th-June-2003, 01:18 PM
Happy birthday Sandy!

Hope you've calmed down after the weekend..........and no trying out all those fab new moves on the muggles if you're out with them tonight :wink:

Have a great day!

See you soon,
Sheena xx:hug: :D

Dreadful Scathe
27th-June-2003, 01:28 PM
happy birthday sandy

even though you forgot you ever danced with me :D

i cant belive you forget you said this (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=797&perpage=10&highlight=scathe%20dance&pagenumber=3) :D

Sandy
27th-June-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Sheena
Happy birthday Sandy!

Hope you've calmed down after the weekend..........and no trying out all those fab new moves on the muggles if you're out with them tonight :wink:

Have a great day!

See you soon,
Sheena xx:hug: :D

Oh thanks Sheena, have just about got my pulse back to normal! I will most definitely be trying out THOSE moves!

Had a really lovely day so far and got a few drinks planned for later:wink:

:kiss:
Sandy x

Sandy
27th-June-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
happy birthday sandy

even though you forgot you ever danced with me :D

i cant belive you forget you said this (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=797&perpage=10&highlight=scathe%20dance&pagenumber=3) :D

Oh DS please forgive me:tears: I'm getting on a bit you know, getting forgetful!

Will make it up the next time you are in Aberdeen. By the way where were you on Saturday night???:devil:

Thanks

Sandy:wink:

Grant
27th-June-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
got a few drinks planned for later:wink:

and a man to spill them on?:wink:
have a good one Sandy :hug:

Grant

Sandy
27th-June-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Grant
and a man to spill them on?:wink:
have a good one Sandy :hug:

Grant

Cheers Grant! Will I ever live that one down:tears: Only joking, will probably do much worse, worrying isn't it!

Franck
27th-June-2003, 02:22 PM
Happy Birthday Sandy! :nice: :cheers:

Shame I'm on holiday, so I won't be able to give you a Birthday dance for a while, at least not until next Aberdeen Party... :D

Have a great day!

Franck.

Mark
27th-June-2003, 02:36 PM
Happy birthday too Sandy!

Look forward to a birthday dance on Tuesday

Mark.

Grant
27th-June-2003, 03:02 PM
Cheers Grant! Will I ever live that one down:tears: Only joking, will probably do much worse, worrying isn't it!

if that's all you have to live down.....you're not trying hard enough.:wink:

Grant

Dreadful Scathe
27th-June-2003, 03:29 PM
Oh DS please forgive me:tears: I'm getting on a bit you know, getting forgetful!

Will make it up the next time you are in Aberdeen. By the way where were you on Saturday night???:devil:

:D Your forgiven for making such a nice compliment in the first place, the fact that you forgot you did doesnt lessen the impact :)

I was there on Saturday next to the slinky dancers table (bill,fran,laura) - didnt see you though ...or did I ? :D

John S
27th-June-2003, 11:17 PM
Many happy turns and returns, Sandy.

:kiss:

TheTramp
28th-June-2003, 03:05 AM
Happy Birthday Sandy

Save me a birthday dance. Only 2 weeks now until I arrive :D

Steve

Heather
29th-June-2003, 12:29 PM
:D :D Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Sandy!!
Happy Birthday to you.

:hug:
Heather,
Sorry I'm late, I was in Edinburgh all day yesterday and didn't get near a computer all day!!

Sandy
29th-June-2003, 05:21 PM
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, it's was so nice of you all.

Had such a boozy weekend. My oldest daughter organised a bit of a party and trying to keep up with her and her friends was something else. Then a birthday dinnner on Saturday and then a BBQ today (Sun)! Actually fell asleep half way through BBQ! Just can't keep up these days!

Hey guys I'll be looking forward to those dances:kiss: :wink:

Thanks again. Aint so bad being a year older after all!

Any chance I might get wiser??

Sandy
29th-June-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
[BI was there on Saturday next to the slinky dancers table (bill,fran,laura) - didnt see you though ...or did I ? :D [/B]

It's a mystery! Did we pass each other?? Will never know!

OK, it's a date! next time you are up in Aberdeen we have to have another dance. When will that be??

Sandy :wink: