PDA

View Full Version : Blues Style DVD's

kiwichook
24th-January-2007, 09:35 PM
Am contemplating on whether or not to spend the equivalent of $50 NZD per DVD put out by Ceroc.com to learn more about Blues Styling, since it seems to be a bit lacking here in some provincial NZ studios. Has anyone seen any of these DVD's. If so did you find them helpful and worth having, and how would they compare to the Aussie DVD's? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Kiwichook

Beowulf
24th-January-2007, 09:52 PM
I have the Beginners Blues DVD if that's what your referring to?

I thought they were very useful, I have not seen the Aussie DVD's so cannot compare.

kiwichook
24th-January-2007, 10:03 PM
Hi ya Beowulf1970, yip that's the one I think. Thanks for that:grin:

Brian Doolan
27th-January-2007, 12:57 AM
Am contemplating on whether or not to spend the equivalent of $50 NZD per DVD put out by Ceroc.com to learn more about Blues Styling, since it seems to be a bit lacking here in some provincial NZ studios. Has anyone seen any of these DVD's. If so did you find them helpful and worth having, and how would they compare to the Aussie DVD's? Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Cheers
Kiwichook

I bought the full set about 6 weeks ago, they're well worth investing in if you want to "slow it down" a bit, the DVDs are well produced and the lessons easy to follow.

Lost Leader
27th-January-2007, 10:10 PM
I recently got the intermediate blues DVD and found it to be extremly good. It is well structured, and all the moves are very clearly demonstrated. There are also a lot of useful general tips on it about blues dancing. Certainly gets my recommendation.

drathzel
27th-January-2007, 10:56 PM
i recently bought all 3 dvds as i wanted to work on my own blues leading as well as following so i could encourage my dancers to blues ceroc as well as standard ceroc. I found them sooooo good. Worth every penny!

kiwichook
2nd-February-2007, 04:40 AM
Thanx guys, awesome news!
Looks like I'll be shelling out the dosh :grin: