PDA

View Full Version : Moves

Gadget
26th-June-2003, 05:13 PM
Attached is a list of the moves that Adam & Mandy taught on Saturday with how they were done (or how I remember them done, which considering this was written three days after the event, may be a bit off...)
{It's a .txt file, but if you change it to a .htm file, your internet browser should be able to read it properly}

If anyone has any other notes to add into this or if I have any moves wrong (or the wrong name to a move), please let me know and I can change it for everyone. (I know Lorna and Nial took detailed notes...)

I'm missing the Seducer-Lean and I'm not sure about Grinds, so I left that bit blank.

Franck
27th-June-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
Attached is a list of the moves that Adam & Mandy taught on SaturdayBrilliant Gadget, but would you be able to start a (separate) thread for each move and post your notes in them, that way, people could easily add their notes and comments on each move, without having to download the full thing.
I was about to do it, but now realising I won't have time as I have a lot to do before I go on holiday tomorrow... :sorry: :nice:

I did that last time for Viktor's workshop and potentially, if people took loads of notes, it could really make a difference!

I bet Adam / Mandy would also be able to correct any obvious mistakes in the notes... :D

We could also have a special thread for the musicality workshop, where hopefully, Adam would post the reference to the songs he used in the workshop.

Franck. :cheers:

Gadget
27th-June-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Franck
...would you be able to start a (separate) thread for each move and post your notes in them...
I'll do that this evening - if anyone else is reading them, please note that they are written to help lead the move; I have no idea of the following aspects.

We could also have a special thread for the musicality workshop, where hopefully, Adam would post the reference to the songs he used in the workshop.
I'll leave that to those that were there :tears: