PDA

View Full Version : Adam's workshop

Franck
26th-June-2003, 05:12 PM
Following the fantastic success of the 2 workshops in Aberdeen last week-end, I have created a special area of the Forum where you can share notes on the moves you learnt at the workshops.
The area of the forum will only be visible to those of you who took part in the workshop. I have already activated access to some of you, but if you can't see the special area in the 'Ceroc / dance technical discussions' area, then you need to email / private message me.
I will be on holiday from Saturday, so might not be able to activate your access until I come back though.

Franck.

Gadget
26th-June-2003, 05:15 PM
Thanks.

Dreadful Scathe
26th-June-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Franck

The area of the workshop will only be visible to those of you who took part in the workshop. .

area of the forum you mean :)

Im surprised you did this as people who weren't at the classes, if interested, will still find out about them from the people who were - just not in the forum :). Seeing moves and discussing them in text from wouldnt stop people from attending a specific workshop - or maybe thats me, i just think its hard to visualise something if you only see it written down.

Franck
26th-June-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Im surprised you did this as people who weren't at the classes, if interested, will still find out about them from the people who were - just not in the forum :). Not trying to stop people discussing the moves on or off the forum, but this particular area is more of a post workshop exchange of notes, discussion, where hopefully Adam and Mandy will contribute... I did the same a while back for the Viktor & Lydia workshop.

As you say, reading moves usually makes little sense unless you were at the workshop and can use the notes to jog your memory :nice: so there's no point cluttering the front page for a minority.

I hope you and Fi can make the next one in August :wink:

Franck.

Sandy
27th-June-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Franck
Following the fantastic success of the 2 workshops in Aberdeen last week-end, I have created a special area of the Forum where you can share notes on the moves you learnt at the workshops.

I will be on holiday from Saturday, so might not be able to activate your access until I come back though.

Franck.

Brill.

Have a fab holiday!

Sandy:wink:

Gadget
27th-June-2003, 03:31 PM
meant to say; I've posted my notes, can anyone add to them or fill in the blanks?

Grant
30th-June-2003, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Gadget
meant to say; I've posted my notes, can anyone add to them or fill in the blanks?
no, i can't even see them cos Franck hasn't activated me:tears:

Grant

Gadget
30th-June-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Grant
no, i can't even see them cos Franck hasn't activated me:tears:

Grant
's ok; there is an echo in there as the tumble-weed bounces off the threads...

Tiggerbabe
30th-June-2003, 07:06 PM
Don't worry Gadget - you're not alone. I know Steven made loads of notes but he's not been activated yet either:wink: