PDA

View Full Version : Classes in Perth Australia

Nick M
18th-January-2007, 03:46 PM
Anyone know any classes in Perth, Oz? I shall be there tues, wed and thurs nights next week, if I am in a fit state!

Thanks
Nick

TheTramp
18th-January-2007, 04:24 PM
There are classes run by ceroc perth, mostly north of the swan, and megarock, mostly south.

cerocperth.com.au

megarock.com.au

Whichever you go to, say hi from me! :yum:

SteveK
19th-January-2007, 02:55 AM
Whichever you go to, say hi from me! :yum:

It's really is true - you really ought to say hi from the Tramp! Some of the guys will know who he is:nice:

I was sitting chatting after Ceroc Club (Brisbane) last night, and we were chatting about how first appearances often aren't the best way to judge how good somebody is at dancing. The bloke sitting opposite me (Graham) then started talking about how he knew about an excellent dancer and part-time DJ/teacher with the ability to dance well with four people at the same time. I realised that there was only one person he could be talking about…..

TheTramp
19th-January-2007, 03:06 AM
It's really is true - you really ought to say hi from the Tramp! Some of the guys will know who he is:nice:

Quite a lot of them.... I've taught in Perth the last 2 summers for both organisations. And looking forward to going back again this coming summer.

(Oh, and talking to Emma about going to the Gold Coast to teach as well)

Yliander
19th-January-2007, 10:10 AM
Anyone know any classes in Perth, Oz? I shall be there tues, wed and thurs nights next week, if I am in a fit state!

Thanks
Nick

Ceroc Perth - were running classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Mt Lawley Bowling club - which is a lovely venue - art deco building with a nice floor and a cheap bar.

Mt Lawley is just a short trip by taxi or bus from City Centre.

Megarock run classes but mostly south of the river - which is a bit more of hike if you are in Perth - if you are going to a Megarock venue - worth checking their website to see what sort of class it is - some of their classes are a routine based ie over 6-8 weeks they teach a routine of moves

if you want any other info on Perth let me know - it was my home town for 8 years. I really miss it this time of year *sigh*