PDA

View Full Version : Breeze Oct 2007

mick s
17th-January-2007, 09:23 AM
Does anyone know when tickets will be available for this event. I missed it last year so trying to get organised in 2007.

stewart38
17th-January-2007, 05:43 PM
Does anyone know when tickets will be available for this event. I missed it last year so trying to get organised in 2007.

My understanding and its only my understanding was that there wasnt fantastic feed back on venue /floor etc

you sure its on again this year ??

Lost Leader
17th-January-2007, 06:44 PM
Yes it is definitely on but you cannot book yet.

I also gather that it will be bigger than last year - Ceroc are taking over the entire site this time so they will have access to another large ballroom which is going to be dedicated to Blues and WCS.

The only problem for some is that it clashes with Blaze 2 in Scotland which will also play host to the BFG 2007 so you cannot do both.

marty_baby
18th-January-2007, 01:16 PM

Christ that is organised! :na:

TheTramp
18th-January-2007, 02:45 PM
Not really. I remember the old days, when Camber Jive Times were the only dance weekender. You had to book a year in advance. Though, there were usually spare tickets nearer the date as people dropped out.

fletch
18th-January-2007, 03:18 PM
Not really. I remember the old days, when Camber Jive Times were the only dance weekender. You had to book a year in advance. Though, there were usually spare tickets nearer the date as people dropped out.

or just ask Witty :na: :clap:

Shodan
18th-January-2007, 04:14 PM
I also gather that it will be bigger than last year - Ceroc are taking over the entire site this time so they will have access to another large ballroom which is going to be dedicated to Blues and WCS.
Yeah, I was rather put out that Ceroc didn't have the entire venue at their command. I'm used to having the whole of Pontins to our weekender as I go to the same venue for the Salsa (now Salsa/Jive) weekenders there every December. Been going for a few years now.

So bizarre not being able to go in the other dance hall. Even more bizarre was dancing on a temporary floor in the reception area where all the arcade machines normally are.

Note: It was a fab weekender though, so I'm not complaining. The best bit of the entire weekender (except for meeting Katie_Kicks_Ass of course ;)) was the free dodgem rides that Ceroc put on for us. Fantastic stuff, stayed on them for ages. :waycool::grin:

TheTramp
18th-January-2007, 04:30 PM
or just ask Witty :na: :clap:

I didn't know her in those days! I usually managed to get hold of a place though.

She is good at finding tickets for people these days though! :worthy: