PDA

View Full Version : Cheeks! Birthday Celebration in Brechin Friday 19th January

cheeks
16th-January-2007, 07:11 PM
Hey all,

I am celebrating my birthday this Friday and thought I could do so at Brechin Weekly Class. Would be great to get some birthday dances and celebrate my birthday with fellow dance friends from near and far. :wink:

Beginners Class Starts 7.30- Night finishes 11 ( but I'm sure the more of us that are there........ we would be able to persuade Lorna to let us dance a bit longer :wink: )

Brechin Weekly Class is held in the:Mechanics Institute, Brechin with Lorna Teaching/ DJ:worthy:

(I'll be supplying cakes and nibbles for everyone, the venue does not have a bar but a selection of cans/ water are always on sale from venue manager so I tend do BMO!)

Hope to see you there!

:hug:

Pauline :flower:

Tinkerbell
17th-January-2007, 09:20 AM
Won't make it to Brechin Pauline, but hope you have a fab night honey and enjoy your birthday :love:

Catch up with you again soon.

Gill x:hug:x

firefly
17th-January-2007, 01:56 PM
Sorry cheeks, would have loved to be there; I'd actually planned to visit Brechin the week after :timing::sad:

Hope you have a great night and lots of fab dances though, and will catch up with you soon :hug:

Dance Demon
17th-January-2007, 04:26 PM
hope you have a great night babes......:hug: :hug: :hug:

cheeks
17th-January-2007, 04:33 PM
hope you have a great night babes......:hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks sweetie I plan to! start in Brechin for some dancing then into Dundee later on to meet friends for couple of drinks :whistle: and more dancing :clap: !

sorry will miss you at route 66 but will catch you soon for a dance!

:hug: :kiss:

Pauline x

BeeBee
17th-January-2007, 05:46 PM
Sorry wont be able to make it, but have a great Birthday with loads of smashing dances! Was lovely seeing you on Saturday in Glasgow, see you again soon sometime,

Linda x:flower:

Gav
18th-January-2007, 12:33 AM
Brechin's a bit far to go from Norwich, so I'm afraid I won't be there, but I hope you have a fantastic birthday.
:hug: :flower: :hug:

cheeks
18th-January-2007, 02:08 AM
Brechin's a bit far to go from Norwich, so I'm afraid I won't be there, but I hope you have a fantastic birthday.
:hug: :flower: :hug:

:tears:

:hug: it's not that far :whistle: :whistle:
and I think there is also a workshop and T-dance on in Aberdeen on Sunday!

I guess I'll just have to get myself down Norwich way soon and get my birthday dance from you lol!

:clap:

Pauline:flower:

Freudian Hips
18th-January-2007, 11:51 AM
Hiya Pauline
Won't make it to Brechin this week: :tears:
Firstly I have the girls this weekend but secondly we are all really poorly with something flu-like. :sick:

Anyway have a fab time and save some cake for me ......:drool:
Love
Ali xx :hug:

Lorna
19th-January-2007, 08:52 AM
Happy Birthday!!!!

See you tonight.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x

cheeks
20th-January-2007, 12:06 PM
:clap: :cheers: :clap:

Fantastic night!

Thankyou to everyone for my fab birthday dances,:hug: :kiss: , birthday wishes,cards etc

:worthy: Steve fab tunes!

Huge hugs to Heather for driving me and my daughter safely back to Dundee where I managed to get ready in 20mins to get into town to meet friends at another birthday celebration........:clap:

So plenty more drinking done, laughs had then more dancing at club later.....home and in bed by 4 then wide awake at 9 (it's my daughters 15th Birthday today so think I'm just used to getting up to arrange things for her no matter how late my birthday celebrations last.:whistle: ) mind you she's still fast asleep so not right!:eek:

:hug: to all who couldn't make hope to catch you soon for a birthday dance.....anyone who hasn't been to Brechin has to do it fab venue, dancefloor and lovely people.

:tears: Your were missed Lorna, hope your feeling better soon. :hug: :kiss: :hug:

Lots of love

:hug: :kiss: :hug: :kiss: :hug:

Pauline :flower:

TheTramp
20th-January-2007, 12:24 PM
Nice to see you.

Shame that Lorna couldn't make it!

I really enjoyed the evening though. And it's such a fantastic floor in Brechin :)

Lorna
20th-January-2007, 08:14 PM
Hi guys,

really sorry I missed your night. :blush:

(Have been fighting a very bad cold since Tuesday).

Glad you enjoyed your night. Big thanks to Trampy for covering at such short notice for me. :hug:

I don't 'big it up' nearly as much as I used to, :wink: but Brechin really is a fantastic all round venue.

Hope to see you all at some point next week once I've shifted this nasty cold.

Lotsa love Lorna x-x