PDA

View Full Version : Aberdeen Focus Workshop and Tea-Dance, 21/01/07

Freya
10th-January-2007, 09:49 AM
We're finally getting another Focus workshop and Tea dance. The last one was fab and I didn't have to travel very far for once! :clap:

I have 3 questions...

Whats the workshop on?
Who's DJing the Tea dance?
Who's going?

ducasi
10th-January-2007, 10:27 AM
Would love to, but it's a long way to go just for the afternoon... :(

Franck
10th-January-2007, 10:30 AM
We're finally getting another Focus workshop and Tea dance. The last one was fab and I didn't have to travel very far for once! :clap:

I have 3 questions...Is that all? :D

Whats the workshop on?I'll be teaching a Focus workshop on 'Using Connection to achieve musicality!'

Who's DJing the Tea dance?Sheena (Tiggerbabe) will be the DJ for the Tea-dance.

Who's going?I am! :clap:

Freya
10th-January-2007, 10:42 AM
I'll be teaching a Focus workshop on 'Using Connection to achieve musicality!'
Sheena (Tiggerbabe) will be the DJ for the Tea-dance. :clap::clap:

I am! :clap:

I should hope so...Since your Teaching!

Wuzzle
10th-January-2007, 10:45 AM
Yeah its localish.. where abouts is it?

Will be up for that who know maybe i'll of got my feet back by then :whistle:

Dont think am booked for anything on the 21st.. so i'll inquire about it tonight :nice:

Franck
10th-January-2007, 10:47 AM
Yeah its localish.. where abouts is it? It's at the Northern Hotel (1 Great Northern Rd). A really nice venue, perfect for the tea-dance... Look forward to seeing you then!

Wuzzle
10th-January-2007, 11:14 AM
It's at the Northern Hotel (1 Great Northern Rd). A really nice venue, perfect for the tea-dance... Look forward to seeing you then!

Cool been there a few times before. It is a nice venue. Will see you there!

:clap:

Now all i need to do is convince my mates about blaze and i'll be happy.

:cheers:

Gadget
10th-January-2007, 02:00 PM
A tentative probably... but don't know :confused:

(not that that helps ;))

Freudian Hips
10th-January-2007, 02:43 PM
Would love to - and so would my three girls (5, 7 and 9) :eek: :wink:

So probably not then :tears:

TheTramp
10th-January-2007, 03:10 PM
I think that I'll probably be there.... :D

firefly
10th-January-2007, 05:25 PM
Would love to, but it's a long way to go just for the afternoon... :(

:yeah:

Saying that, if there were a few people interested in going from Glasgow, it might be worthwhile making it a group outing? I make it almost a three hour drive each way; I wouldn't particularly mind driving. I wouldn't go if it was just going to be me though!

Freya
10th-January-2007, 05:27 PM
:yeah:

Saying that, if there were a few people interested in going from Glasgow, it might be worthwhile making it a group outing? I make it almost a three hour drive each way; I wouldn't particularly mind driving. I wouldn't go if it was just going to be me though!

Nah more like 2.5!

firefly
10th-January-2007, 05:53 PM
Nah more like 2.5!

You're probably right, but you know how I drive; I like to keep a bit of spare time in hand in case of anything unforeseen. Yes, I know I have OCD traits :D

Chef
10th-January-2007, 05:56 PM
Hiya Franck

Ever thought about teaching some workshops in London?

I have often looked at the workshops you run in Scotland and thought I would like to go to them because of the subject matter (flying to Scotland for one workshop is still just beyond my idea of sensible).

Beowulf
10th-January-2007, 06:16 PM
Would love to but I'll be in London in the morning and not flying up to Aberdeen again until later in the day.

Alas there's no option on the poll for Sorry can't as I'm elsewhere ;)

Franck
10th-January-2007, 06:35 PM
Hiya Franck

I have often looked at the workshops you run in Scotland and thought I would like to go to them because of the subject matter (flying to Scotland for one workshop is still just beyond my idea of sensible).Indeed I have, and can offer you 2 options:

1 - Book for the Focus Residential Week-end: Fly to Scotland, and spend 2 nights in the beautiful Scottish Countryside, with 3 Focus workshops, 2 parties (dancing until late 3am +) and a Tea dance on the Sunday... I believe Mr & Mrs Under Par were considering the next one on the 23rd-25th March. £99 for Dinner, Bed & Breakfast including all workshops and parties.

2 - I am coming down to London for a special Utopia (Friday), Scottish Hammersmith (Saturday) and 2 Focus Workshops (Sunday) on the 9th-11th March... The full details will be available shortly on the utopia website.

Would be great to see you and Dawn at either or both!

TheTramp
10th-January-2007, 06:35 PM
Hiya Franck

I have often looked at the workshops you run in Scotland and thought I would like to go to them because of the subject matter (flying to Scotland for one workshop is still just beyond my idea of sensible).

And the tea dance! I've done worse things than that before! :rolleyes:

Genie
10th-January-2007, 07:12 PM
Sounds fantastic. Count me in!

Chef
10th-January-2007, 08:43 PM
Indeed I have, and can offer you 2 options:

1 - Book for the Focus Residential Week-end: Fly to Scotland, and spend 2 nights in the beautiful Scottish Countryside, with 3 Focus workshops, 2 parties (dancing until late 3am +) and a Tea dance on the Sunday... I believe Mr & Mrs Under Par were considering the next one on the 23rd-25th March. £99 for Dinner, Bed & Breakfast including all workshops and parties.

2 - I am coming down to London for a special Utopia (Friday), Scottish Hammersmith (Saturday) and 2 Focus Workshops (Sunday) on the 9th-11th March... The full details will be available shortly on the utopia website.

Would be great to see you and Dawn at either or both!

Thanks your for the information. I will look up the date of the residential weekender to check for conflicts (amazing how quick a year planner can fill up) and the workshop contents and see if Dawn is up for our first trip to Scotland.

We won't be able to come to the workshops in London as we are already booked on the RockBottoms Liverpool weekender

Franck
11th-January-2007, 02:34 AM
Thanks your for the information. I will look up the date of the residential weekender to check for conflicts (amazing how quick a year planner can fill up) and the workshop contents and see if Dawn is up for our first trip to Scotland. We have a second Residential week-end on the 31st August (to the 2nd September), same place, same format, same price, in case March doesn't work out!
:cheers:

pmjd
11th-January-2007, 03:09 AM
Darn, going to be away that weekend so won't be able to make it:sad:

Oh well suppose I'll have to settle for coming up for beach ballroom instead:rolleyes: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: