PDA

View Full Version : 20 000 Posts!

John S
18th-June-2003, 12:22 AM
Well, that's the first 20000 posts on the Forum, half of them from only twelve members, and of course 10% of them from only one person - no prizes for guessing who!!
:cheers:

TheTramp
18th-June-2003, 07:17 AM
:sorry

Dreadful Scathe
18th-June-2003, 09:23 AM
oi Graham !

Wheres the bar charts for these stats ? :)

Graham
18th-June-2003, 09:53 AM
Your wish is my command, your smurfness

Graham
18th-June-2003, 09:54 AM
I think a pie chart is more suitable. :wink:

Dreadful Scathe
18th-June-2003, 10:26 AM
very nice, and i like my colour. :)

after seeing that though, I starting singing

'who ate all the pie, who ate all the pie'

and it appears to be theTramp :)

Sandy
18th-June-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
very nice, and i like my colour. :)

oh well not so sure about my colour! comes under "everyone else". Must start using the forum more! Need to find a job with internet access!

Sandy :wink:

Graham
18th-June-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Sandy
oh well not so sure about my colour! comes under "everyone else". Actually comes under "Other posters > 100" - I meant to explain that I'd split the "others" into those with less than 50 posts, those between 50 and 100, and those with more than 100 but less than Bill. So "everyone else" is just the 410 people who have posted fewer than 50 posts. Between them, this group (87.6% of members) has contributed only 9.5% of the posts.

John S
18th-June-2003, 12:26 PM
comes under "everyone else".

Sandy, it's very difficult, but I am doing my best to resist the temptation to comment on that claim ........... ;) ;)

Anyway, I think that on Graham's charts, with your statistics, you can actually claim to have "come under >100".

But I don't think that's any easier to resist commenting on. ;);)

Sandy
18th-June-2003, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Graham
Actually comes under "Other posters > 100" - I meant to explain that I'd split the "others" into those with less than 50 posts, those between 50 and 100, and those with more than 100 but less than Bill. So "everyone else" is just the 410 people who have posted fewer than 50 posts. Between them, this group (87.6% of members) has contributed only 9.5% of the posts.

Well I'm glad you explained that Graham, thank you so much :what:

Must go check how many I've actually done, mind you I'm sure you could tell me:wink: Could be very busy catching up this week!

Sandy:cheers:

Sandy
18th-June-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by John S
Sandy, it's very difficult, but I am doing my best to resist the temptation to comment on that claim ........... ;) ;)

Anyway, I think that on Graham's charts, with your statistics, you can actually claim to have "come under >100".

But I don't think that's any easier to resist commenting on. ;);)

Yep well you keep resisting John! Though I don't know what you could mean at all!:wink:

Will I see you at the Aberdeen party on Saturday?? Then maybe you can explain:devil:

Sandy:wink:

John S
18th-June-2003, 09:29 PM
Will I see you at the Aberdeen party on Saturday?? Sandy:wink:
Yes, got my ticket, hope to be there, see you then.
:kiss:

Tiggerbabe
18th-June-2003, 11:22 PM

Must go check how many I've actually done, mind you I'm sure you could tell me:wink:

Erhm! Sandy - eyes left.............:wink:

Sandy
19th-June-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Sheena
Erhm! Sandy - eyes left.............:wink:

:sorry :sorry :sorry God I'm a numpty! Goes back to school days really - "should pay more attention!"

Sandy:wink: