PDA

View Full Version : I fancy dancing out of my regular area this evening.

Gentabout
5th-January-2007, 11:53 AM
As the title realy, normally dance at most of the Kent venues but a few of us are up for a bit of road trip this evening to try somewhere a bit different with completly different faces i just want somewhere no one knows how bad i am.

At the moment i am toying with trying the Casbah as it is about and hour and a half away. Has anyone else any better or other suggestions, was half hoping to go and try Ashtons but that is on a wendesday and i have to taxi/support my venue.

Gent.

David Bailey
5th-January-2007, 12:00 PM
Have a look at this poll (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10999)...

under par
5th-January-2007, 12:01 PM
As the title realy, normally dance at most of the Kent venues but a few of us are up for a bit of road trip this evening to try somewhere a bit different with completly different faces i just want somewhere no one knows how bad i am.

At the moment i am toying with trying the Casbah as it is about and hour and a half away. Has anyone else any better or other suggestions, was half hoping to go and try Ashtons but that is on a wendesday and i have to taxi/support my venue.

Gent.

Try BFF (Big Fat Friday) at Ealing Town Hall 8pm till 1 am

Trousers
5th-January-2007, 01:54 PM
Big Phat Friday surely?

under par
5th-January-2007, 02:42 PM
Big Phat Friday surely?
:yeah:

:na: :na: :na:

David Bailey
5th-January-2007, 03:17 PM
Big Phat Friday surely?

So, technically, it's the BPFF? (Big Phat Friday Freestyle)?

Not confused at all, no...

TheTramp
5th-January-2007, 03:35 PM
There's always dancing at Brechin tonight. That's probably out of your area! :whistle:

Gentabout
5th-January-2007, 03:52 PM
There's always dancing at Brechin tonight. That's probably out of your area! :whistle:

I'll see what the girls says, but i think the 8 hour 560 mile drive might put them off, although if i left now we could be there just as everyone is leaving.

Gent

TheTramp
5th-January-2007, 04:04 PM
I'll see what the girls says, but i think the 8 hour 560 mile drive might put them off, although if i left now we could be there just as everyone is leaving.

We'll stay an extra hour just for you guys..... :flower:

Lorna
5th-January-2007, 05:21 PM
Are you coming tonight then?

Lxx

TheTramp
5th-January-2007, 05:23 PM
Are you coming tonight then?

Lxx

Ummm. No! :blush:

I've been dancing the last 7 nights in various parts of the country. I need a rest before tomorrow.

But I am trying to drum up people for you! :flower:

Gentabout
5th-January-2007, 05:54 PM
Well sorry to disapoint, could not escape from the office early so i will have to postpone the visit to scotland for a few weeks.

But thanks for the feedback guys and gals, going to avoid the casbah tonight and give ealing a try, not as far as scotland so might be able to get something to eat and a change of shirt before leaving home. Probally arrive around 8.30 ish i think, not hard to spot me being 6ft+ and unable to dance.

Gent.

under par
5th-January-2007, 06:14 PM
Mrs Par and I will see you there Gent, you can;t miss me I'm 6'8".

Check out the thread about this weekend with poll of who else is going to Ealing.

http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10999

Unfortunately MinnieM who was to travel up with us is not feeling well so is staying home.

SuzyQ
5th-January-2007, 06:30 PM
Hi Gentabout - I reckon I will be the tallest girl at Hipsters tonight (6'2") ... so pleeeeaaase grab me for a dance :)!
Suzy