PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in and around London in January...

jivebunny
29th-December-2006, 01:58 PM
Hi there

I am away with work for some time in January, i am working at North Acton and then at Hampton Court.

Any suggestions of classes etc? i will have my car so can travel.

Ax

Dizzy
29th-December-2006, 02:14 PM
Hi Jivebunny

If you are staying in North Acton, I believe the nearest venue will be Ealing Town Hall on a Tuesday night and Hampton Court, the nearest venue is Twickenham on a Monday night.

All information on London Venues can be found on the Ceroc London website:
see here (http://www.ceroclondon.com)

If you are near a tube station, you can always come further into London by train.

I hope that there might be a chance that we can meet if you let me know where you are going to be dancing :flower:

Dizzy xx

Sheepman
29th-December-2006, 05:16 PM
And if you want to try some WCS, there's plenty happening in January -

Cat and Lee's classes at Twickenham (not far from Hampton Court) restart on Wednesday 10th January. (Checkout Ceroc Surrey for when the Monday classes with Paul in Esher restart.)

Coralie (Jive+) has a jive night in Oxford on Friday 19th January, with 2 rooms, Nigel and I djing, so if there's lots of Westies in my room, then that's what I'll be playing.

Cat is running a WCS tea dance at the Putney Club on the 21st January.

And another new WCS event coming up in Surrey, but that's February, so you won't be interested... :whistle:

Greg

Rocky
30th-December-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi there

I am away with work for some time in January, i am working at North Acton and then at Hampton Court.

Any suggestions of classes etc? i will have my car so can travel.

Ax

Hi JB, as Dizzy mentions Val and I teach at Twickers on a Monday night at York House and start back in the New Year on the 8th - (beginners at 7.45pm, Intermediates at 8.45pm and freestyle from 9.30pm - 10.45pm). We get around a 150 a night and you would obviously be more than welcome. If you get a chance to pop along come up and say hi as it's always good to put a face to the name.

jivebunny
3rd-January-2007, 01:50 PM
Lots to choose from, i will have a look at my dates and whether i am coming in the car or train and may see some of your there.

thank you for your help

Amyx