PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!! - Gem-tac in London

Yliander
26th-December-2006, 12:29 PM
Help me please!!! I am trying to find a shop in London that sells gem-tac and that is open today or tomorrow

I've tried searching online - but have only found online places and the one place I found that wasn't online isn't answering their phones.

The reason for this mission is that my sister gave me a lovely dress for christmas that I want to wear dancing - on friday - but the sequins on it are very poorly attached - to the point - where a number of them have already come off - so before I wear it dancing would like to secure them with a touch of gem-tac -first thought was to sew them but that would be a very tedious task

heres hoping thanks in advance :flower:

Feelingpink
26th-December-2006, 12:43 PM
Help me please!!! I am trying to find a shop in London that sells gem-tac and that is open today or tomorrow

...You could well be out of luck trying today, but perhaps John Lewis in Oxford St, which is open from 9am tomorrow, according to its web site. If they don't have it, perhaps they would have something similar since they're very helpful. :hug: The other suggestion is Creative Beadcraft, 20 Beak St, W1F 9RE (t 020 7629 9964) - about 10 mins away from John Lewis if they're open.

Yliander
26th-December-2006, 01:07 PM
You could well be out of luck trying today, but perhaps John Lewis in Oxford St, which is open from 9am tomorrow, according to its web site. If they don't have it, perhaps they would have something similar since they're very helpful. :hug: The other suggestion is Creative Beadcraft, 20 Beak St, W1F 9RE (t 020 7629 9964) - about 10 mins away from John Lewis if they're open.

thanks for the info - never thought to try John Lewis - assumed I would need a speciality shop