PDA

View Full Version : American Smooth Christmas Ball

cheeks
24th-December-2006, 05:30 AM
Not long home from American Smooth Stirling Party and what a fantastic night.....

Everyone looked fantastic!

Sheena, Franck and Trampy you all looked fab
:worthy:

Sheena and Trampy's music was fantastic as always

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Graham and Christina showcase :worthy: guys you were fantastic and so much fun to watch as always....:clap: :clap: :clap:

:hug: :hug: To everyone I danced with :drool: :love: I won't start naming as to many to mention.....but you all know who you are :yum:

:hug: to Colin for driving and to Sheela, Michelle, and George for the fab entertainment and music :whistle: on the journey there and back....:hug: :kiss: :hug:

Flushedphoenix and McJester :hug: :kiss: :hug: (you know why;))

Was a fantastic evening and I had a fantasic time

ShinyWeeStar
24th-December-2006, 07:58 PM
...home from the American Smooth Stirling Party...what a fantastic night.... Everyone looked fantastic!
:yeah: I had a brilliant time! What a wonderful night - I'm still on cloud 9 and it's really set me up for Christmas! :clap:

Great music (but of course), I had lots of lovely dances, the competition and showcase were both good fun (and judges, I forgive you for kicking me out in the 1st round ;) ), the hall looked very festive and there were my favourite Lindor chocolates on the table...:drool:

Best of all, it was fab to catch up with some of my favourite dancers who I've not seen in what feels like absolutely AGES! :hug: (especially McJester - your massages and advice worked a treat! :D )

A big thank you to everyone who danced with me and/or complimented my dress/appearance/dancing* - the night was such a boost after a difficult week and just the pick-me-up I needed. Thanks guys and gals! :hug: :love:

Love Shiny x

(*delete as applicable)

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2006, 12:41 AM
I had a fabulous night too, although the 6 hours just whizzed by and it was time to finish way too quickly :(

The Albert Hall looked like a fairy castle with all of the wonderful Christmas lights, it was gorgeous :respect:

Huge congratulations to Tinkerbell and Mr Fitz, who won the (Mc)Jack and Jill Competition, Gregor and Louise, who were 2nd, and Pretzelmeister and Whistler (Paul and Linda) who were 3rd :clap:

The girls had all gone to lots of trouble with their dresses but I have to say the boys were just sooooooooo smart in their suits, tails, top hats and, of course, one or two kilts :D

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2006, 04:21 PM
Competition winners.

Tinkerbell and Mr Fitz. Gregor and Louise. Pretzelmeister and Whistler.

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2006, 04:25 PM
Franck and Tiggerbabe.

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2006, 04:27 PM
There were a lot of cameras on the night, so hopefully more people will post their pics soon :D

Minnie M
26th-December-2006, 05:11 PM
Franck and Tiggerbabe.

wow don't you both look the bees knees :yum: :drool:

DaveD
28th-December-2006, 06:00 PM
In response to Sheena's request - here is a picture of some "smoothies" - Heather, Louise, Pauline & Karen, plus Gregor dancing with Pauline. I have some more picturs but I've run out of quota? Any way to delete old uploads??

Dave