PDA

View Full Version : Lady wanted for night of fun....

Lee Bartholomew
23rd-December-2006, 09:23 PM

Looking for someone to enter the ceroc Champs with next year.

Anyone want to do the advanced freestyle and poss the showcase?

Andy McGregor
24th-December-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm a laydee, a proper laydee...

littlewiggle
24th-December-2006, 12:53 PM
I wanna do intermediate! Advanced sounds scary!

Gus
24th-December-2006, 01:51 PM
Looking for someone to enter the ceroc Champs with next year.
Daft question, but as you teach wouldn't you have enter the Open section? ... besides which shouldn't you give the mortals in the Advanced section as chance? :rolleyes:

Lee Bartholomew
24th-December-2006, 01:55 PM
Think it would be the open section. the website wasn't working properly so recalling from memory.

Minnie M
24th-December-2006, 02:01 PM

Daft question, but as you teach wouldn't you have enter the Open section? ...

Think it would be the open section. the website wasn't working properly so recalling from memory.

Well there you have it - open and showcase - Andy is also a teacher, plus a great dancer and fun to watch - he'll even wear a dress if you ask him nicely :flower: His previous partners have included the impressive Nina Daines :respect: and the wonderful Sheepman :respect:

BTW he spins well too

DianaS
24th-December-2006, 02:49 PM

a very improper laydee

Lee Bartholomew
24th-December-2006, 04:34 PM
is it in the rules that it has to be a man and woman?

Jamie
25th-December-2006, 12:47 PM

Think it depends on the comp..

In blackpool it says a couple will consist of "M/M" "M/F" or "F/F" and that a doubles group will consist of either "M/M/M" "M/M/F" "M/F/F" or "F/F/F"..

Andreas
25th-December-2006, 01:00 PM

In blackpool it says a couple will consist of "M/M" "M/F" or "F/F" and that a doubles group will consist of either "M/M/M" "M/M/F" "M/F/F" or "F/F/F"..
So that means it doesn't matter? :na:

Andy McGregor
25th-December-2006, 03:02 PM

In blackpool it says a couple will consist of "M/M" "M/F" or "F/F" and that a doubles group will consist of either "M/M/M" "M/M/F" "M/F/F" or "F/F/F"..I've just got to do the F/F/F to complete the full set :wink:

.. although it might look a bit like F/?/F :innocent:

Besides, I'm not sure I can get my spins to travel as far or as fast as woodface :whistle:

.. and I'm not sure he could lift me :devil:

Lee Bartholomew
25th-December-2006, 05:07 PM
Besides, I'm not sure I can get my spins to travel as far or as fast as woodface :whistle:

Nope, but I can always teach you the spinning thing and some other intermidate moves if you don't feel up to that level. :whistle:

.. and I'm not sure he could lift me :devil:

Agreed, I can't lift over 15 stone. Need to loose those xmas pounds. :na:

Tortoise
4th-January-2007, 07:07 PM
I want to enter comps and need a male partner too. Most of the dancers i know up here already have one and some more partners (how selfish). Advance is a bit of a pipe dream but if you know of anyone who needs female partner for, lets be realistic intermediate then let me know!!!! i am willing.:nice:

David Bailey
4th-January-2007, 09:18 PM

Hmmm... that's actually the whole set of possibilities.

I wonder why they don't just say "there are no gender restrictions"?

CentrAlex
5th-January-2007, 12:51 AM
Daft question, but as you teach wouldn't you have enter the Open section? ... besides which shouldn't you give the mortals in the Advanced section as chance? :rolleyes:

Yes it would have to be the open...good luck...tough category

Jamie is right for black pool...I think it is the same at ceroc as well as there have been M/M and F/F couples before

Hmmm... that's actually the whole set of possibilities.

I wonder why they don't just say "there are no gender restrictions"?

AFAIK...they have to put that in specifically due to discriminative and diversity laws!! But I know what you mean