PDA

View Full Version : Week ending 22/23/24 Dec . Who's going where?

jiveaddicted
21st-December-2006, 04:53 PM
So even tho its very close now who's planning on goin to the big freestyle on sat at derby?? i dont know if there is a theme or anything but i think it could possibly be marc and rob djing :drool: :drool: which works for me well hopefully see lots of you there :nice:

M

Cruella
21st-December-2006, 05:28 PM
Might have been a good idea to make the poll public. :rolleyes:

jiveaddicted
21st-December-2006, 05:41 PM
Might have been a good idea to make the poll public. :rolleyes:

Er i didnt know there was an option does anybody know how to sort it so everyone can have a go?!?!

OXO'S
21st-December-2006, 06:13 PM
The theme for the night is party party party dance dance dance see you there :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

tiger
21st-December-2006, 07:33 PM
Usual question?

Moderaters please add other venues if required.

TheTramp
21st-December-2006, 07:44 PM
Well. I'll be at Stirling for the best party in the UK this weekend! :wink:

I'm sure that someone will add the option soon :D

WittyBird
21st-December-2006, 07:55 PM
Derby needs adding for Saturday night :D

Tiggerbabe
21st-December-2006, 08:15 PM
Definitely Stirling for me, too :clap: can't wait :D

Husky_Cat
21st-December-2006, 09:03 PM
Friday be in Edinburgh on a Edinburgh Deaf Footie night out ! :clap:

Saturday no plans at all :sad:

Shona
xxx
:hug:

MartinHarper
21st-December-2006, 09:06 PM
Fri: Halesowen late night opening
Sat: Wythall
Sun: Family

marty_baby
21st-December-2006, 11:40 PM
Fri - Bristol Dance - last one of 2006 - yeeeehar! (All the usual suspects will be there! :na: )

Sat - Twyford! Mask on standby....

Sun (And rest of festive hols) - Family (And a well recieved rest - the last 2 months have been mad!)

Martin x

johnah
22nd-December-2006, 12:24 AM
The theme for the night is party party party dance dance dance see you there :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hey, what a night it's gonna be with lots of Forumites I know who are going, it sure will be party, party, party and dance, dance, dance. :drool: :clap: See ya Saturday OXO. :respect: :respect: :respect:

Mary
22nd-December-2006, 01:29 AM
Sat - Twyford! Mask on standby....

Martin x

Save me a dance or two - if I can recognise you.:D

M

sapphire
22nd-December-2006, 09:29 AM
Fri - Bristol Dance - last one of 2006 - yeeeehar! (All the usual suspects will be there! :na: )

I should be in Bristol tonight as I am breaking my journey up north there. Can anyone tell me where the dance is and will there be tickets on the door?

Many thanks.

stewart38
22nd-December-2006, 11:40 AM
so who is going to this one

I hear 600+

be there or be square

Fun class sepectacular cabaret with Joseph and Sadie

sidney
22nd-December-2006, 03:03 PM
I will be at Coventry tonight, and I am going to have to miss the Derby one on sat which I'm sure will be fantastic with Wes and John in charge but have a drink on me:cheers:

marty_baby
22nd-December-2006, 03:44 PM
I should be in Bristol tonight as I am breaking my journey up north there. Can anyone tell me where the dance is and will there be tickets on the door?

Many thanks.

Hiya ...um...Sapphire!

Thanks for the PM - Details were PM'd back to you! :hug:
Hope to see you tonight!

Tickets on the door? Should be - any issues ask for me.... and we'll descend on the doorman like a hoard of locusts! :rofl:

Er... food will probably go if you are not early tho! (£6 dance, £9 plus food - fini serving at 9.30)

Martin x

marty_baby
22nd-December-2006, 03:46 PM
Save me a dance or two - if I can recognise you.:D

M

You betcha! :D

Becki is lending me a mask, so if it is of the feathery variety - not my fault! :what: :rofl:

Paul F
22nd-December-2006, 04:12 PM
Im back in the North West for Xmas so if anyone knows any events on up here tonight - im all ears!

Off to Stockport tomorrow which is a blast from the past :nice:

fletch
23rd-December-2006, 10:13 AM
I better get my bum into gear for tonight, :grin: I need to tie the gold tinsel on my roller blades,:waycool: I went out on them yesterday,:eek: what a sight,:sick: I will be lucky to get around the rink :na:

See all thats going later :flower:

I wen't to Derby Ceroc Freestyle lastnight, it was nice to see some freindly faces, Mrs UnderPar, Wes, CentraAlex, Jamie, Tor, AKA Dai, and Shell from Manchester, and of cause BARMPOT. not to forget Northants Girlie and Mat :hug:

The new floor was FAB :respect:

Wes
23rd-December-2006, 10:36 AM
Hey Fletch, thanks for the dance last night:flower: , it was gooood, however, Mr Under-par and Mrs Under-par and me are really looking forward to seeing you on the skates tonight, ( I'll have my camera with me!)
PS
Mandy Henderson & Ian plus Adam and Tonia are coming up too, so should be a great night!

Dance Demon
23rd-December-2006, 12:58 PM
Hey Fletch, thanks for the dance last night:flower: , it was gooood, however, Mr Under-par and Mrs Under-par and me are really looking forward to seeing you on the skates tonight, ( I'll have my camera with me!)
PS
Mandy Henderson & Ian plus Adam and Tonia are coming up too, so should be a great night!

Wish I could be there to see that too......sounds like a great night in store....hope it goes well:cheers:

fletch
23rd-December-2006, 02:34 PM
PS

I think it will be a 'Geremy Beadle' moment :na:

It sounds like the whole of the country is coming tonight, every one I have danced with over the last two weeks has said they are coming :clap:

Better get my skates on and in the shower or i'll neaver be ready :D

TheTramp
23rd-December-2006, 02:59 PM
It sounds like the whole of the country is coming tonight, every one I have danced with over the last two weeks has said they are coming :clap:

Except me. But I wish I could be there Can you move it to tomorrow? Shame there's so many good events on tonight.

Looking forward to the Stirling party now :clap:

Patrick
23rd-December-2006, 04:16 PM
Derby sounds great, but...

Saturday staying local - Riviera Leroc, Wincanton, Somerset
Sunday - Bromsgrove Tea Dance, fog permitting!

Have a great Xmas and New Year everyone!

Patrick :flower: :cheers:

fletch
23rd-December-2006, 04:34 PM
Sunday - Bromsgrove Tea Dance, fog permitting!

:

You need a ticket and its a sell out :hug:

Andy McGregor
23rd-December-2006, 05:28 PM
I think it will be a 'Geremy Beadle' moment :na:

Better get my skates on and in the shower or i'll neaver be ready :DI wish I was going too, I'd love to have seen fletch in roller blades - but I don't recommend that she wears them in the shower, although it would make a fabulous video :whistle:

I will be attending two dances tonight. In the usual Brighton style there are two competing events within a mile of each other - Sue and I will be supporting both events as we're trying to love almost everybody :flower:

fletch
23rd-December-2006, 05:35 PM
I wish I was going too, I'd love to have seen fletch in roller blades
:

I think Wes is taking some photo's but i'm taking my camera, so I will get some photo's.

I carn't belive I let my mom perswade me get this 'outfit' :sick:

Gold legging, gold rahrah skirt, with a gold bra, i;m not sure even I have the bottle :eek: :wink:

Patrick
23rd-December-2006, 05:35 PM
Re. Bromsgrove Xmas Eve T Dance...

You need a ticket and its a sell out :hug:

Fortunately I got the tickets ages ago, just a matter of getting there in the fog, with poorly car, and doing family visits on the way!

Hope t see you there:cheers:

littlewiggle
23rd-December-2006, 05:41 PM
I think Wes is taking some photo's but i'm taking my camera, so I will get some photo's.

Gold legging, gold rahrah skirt, with a gold bra, i;m not sure even I have the bottle :eek: :wink:

Sounds fab Fletch! If anyone can pull it off, you can :flower:

Andy McGregor
23rd-December-2006, 06:23 PM

Gold legging, gold rahrah skirt, with a gold bra, i;m not sure even I have the bottle :eek: :wink:You were only 13 when your mum got that outfit for you...

fletch
24th-December-2006, 10:30 AM
I'm home from Derby :eek:

I went back to the Hotel for a picnic,:drool: I have a panto and a 't' dance to get through today, and i'm not feeling my best.:sick:

'ho yes you are'

'ho no i'm not'

:na:

A strong coffee and another pro+ should do it.:rolleyes:

I had the most fantastic night, so many men so little time,:worthy: even though Marc played on.:respect:

There were loads of lovely dancers that I had never seen before, they had travelled far and wide.:cheers:

i'll try and post some photo's :hug:

fletch
24th-December-2006, 10:38 AM
Photo's

:clap: :clap: :clap:

DavidY
24th-December-2006, 01:18 PM
I had the most fantastic night:yeah:

I had a really good night too.:clap:

Of the DJs, I reckon Marc F is a much better skater than Rob A..:whistle:

Lee Bartholomew
24th-December-2006, 02:03 PM
Was it a theame night? Did they all come as Terminators?

The eyes are quite scary. lol

Katie Kicks Ass
24th-December-2006, 08:51 PM
Who forgot stoke was on last night!

Jamie
24th-December-2006, 10:27 PM
Post some more photo's if u can please Fletch!! :love: luv u!! XX

P.S. It's nerly christmas!! Woo!! :clap:

rubyred
25th-December-2006, 12:34 AM
Fletch I didn't pose for you, but you know I was there. :wink:

fletch
25th-December-2006, 12:43 AM
Of the DJs, I reckon Marc F is a much better skater than Rob A..:whistle:

That didn't take much :na:

Was it a theame night? Did they all come as Terminators?

The eyes are quite scary. lol

But 'i'll be back' :D

Not just the eye's :D

Post some more photo's if u can please Fletch!! :love: luv u!! XX

P.S. It's nerly christmas!! Woo!! :clap:

Yerr only 20 mins for Xmas

I will try and post more tomorrow if I get chance,:confused: there are some lovely ones of you Jamie :flower:

Fletch I didn't pose for you, but you know I was there. :wink:

yes you were and I was so glad :hug: but it was such a good night we didn't get chance to chat much :hug:

Jamie
25th-December-2006, 12:48 AM
Yerr only 20 mins for Xmas

I will try and post more tomorrow if I get chance,:confused: there are some lovely ones of you Jamie :flower:

Yay! 12 minutes till Christmas!!

Hehe!! Can't wait to see the photo's!!

P.S. Can you post the one of me in a pink T-shirt? My friend doesn't believe I've worn pink! lol.

Luv ya hunni!! XX

fletch
25th-December-2006, 12:52 AM
Yay! 12 minutes till Christmas!!

Hehe!! Can't wait to see the photo's!!

P.S. Can you post the one of me in a pink T-shirt? My friend doesn't believe I've worn pink! lol.

Luv ya hunni!! XX

the camera is in the car, so it will have to be tomorrow :flower:

Do we know this friend :confused:

Jamie
25th-December-2006, 12:54 AM
the camera is in the car, so it will have to be tomorrow :flower:

Do we know this friend :confused:

Sure, can wait!! hehe..

It's my friend Caroline who was with me in Nottingham when we first met!! She don't believe me that I wore a pink t-shirt! The cheek!

fletch
25th-December-2006, 12:57 AM
Sure, can wait!! hehe..

It's my friend Caroline who was with me in Nottingham when we first met!! She don't believe me that I wore a pink t-shirt! The cheek!

I carn't belive that :eek: you were made for pink :wink:

Caz
28th-December-2006, 09:49 PM
still NEED to see the photo's of Jamie in pink!! can't believe he has started to wear colours!!! It's me Caz, who needs to see these photos!!
c u at daventry!!

xx