PDA

View Full Version : To Tuck Or Not To Tuck????

Andy McGregor
18th-November-2003, 02:41 PM
Today there seems to bave been a bit of Forum navel gazing going on. To bring this to an end in the cause of scientific study I would like to settle an ongoing debate between ChrisA and myself.

Should guys tuck their t-shirts into their trousers?

I say yes, the Fonz in Happy Days and John Travolta in grease do it so I go with the cool precedent.

Chris A says no because he is the master of cool and he doesn't tuck. He may have other justifications but he can make them for himself.

N.B. You can vote more than once in this poll.

ChrisA
18th-November-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Andy McGregor
Chris A says "no because he is the master of cool"
If the quotes go where I've put them above, then ChrisA has said no such thing.

If they go as here:
Chris A says "no" because he is the master of cool

Then I am flattered, but not fooled :waycool: :blush:

I'll return to why I say "don't tuck" later, since I wouldn't want to influence the poll :D :D

Divissima
18th-November-2003, 02:59 PM
You didn't put an option for 'I think in some cases it is important to tuck and in others important not to tuck'. It is not simply to do with figure, but also related to the length and volume of the t-shirt. If the t'shirt is very long and baggy, then better to tuck, if the t-shirt is fairly short (just below the waist) and is fitted, then better not to tuck. Also depends on the waist-height of the trousers (the higher the waist, better not to tuck). But you can't be scientific about it - it's a feel, a mood, a way of life.

However you are both right - the Fonz and JT in Grease both tucked and looked supercool :waycool: ChrisA is an example of a man who chooses not to tuck but still looks like a dude.

It's almost a metaphysical question, Andy. Waaay too profound for lunchtime... :grin:

ChrisA
18th-November-2003, 03:04 PM
Oh, and by the way...

Today there seems to bave been a bit of Forum navel gazing going on. To bring this to an end
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rejoice that irony is not dead :cheers: :D

Gadget
18th-November-2003, 03:24 PM
Most of the time I tuck, but this is not due to any fashion statement or 'cool': The waste band of jeans is too rough and lumpy to sit against my delecate skin :rolleyes:. And I dislike bending over and feeling a draught up my back. :sick:

If I'm feeling particularly hot or bloated I will un-tuck (or if I get nagged into un-tucking)

Pammy
18th-November-2003, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Gadget
the waste band of jeans is too rough and lumpy to

Ok, now I have some horrible images in my head! :sick:

:rofl:

ChrisA
18th-November-2003, 03:28 PM
or if I get nagged into un-tucking
Intriguing... by whom?

Chris

Franck
18th-November-2003, 03:39 PM
Chris A says no because he is the master of cool and he doesn't tuck. He may have other justifications but he can make them for himself. I wonder if there is a connection between age and the tucking vs. not tucking debate!?
I have no idea how old ChrisA is or indeed how old you are Andy, but wonder if men under 30? or 35? or 40? wear their t-shirts untucked...
I agree that the Fonz and John Travolta wore their tshirts tucked, but then again, fashion has moved on significantly since those 2 examples! :waycool:

Personally I don't tuck! :nice:

Franck.

Pammy
18th-November-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Intriguing... by whom?

Nagging?? Must be a man! :wink:

:rofl:

ChrisA
18th-November-2003, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Franck
I wonder if there is a connection between age and the tucking vs. not tucking debate!?
I have no idea how old ChrisA is or indeed how old you are Andy, but wonder if men under 30? or 35? or 40? wear their t-shirts untucked...

Personally I don't tuck! :nice:

Franck. Careful Franck, we can't be seen to agree about anything :D :D

Chris [cunningly avoiding the other question]

Franck
18th-November-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by ChrisA
Careful Franck, we can't be seen to agree about anything :D :D

Chris [cunningly avoiding the other question] Whoops... I forgot! :D

I don't suppose you've posted a picture on the Who's who thread either, so we can make an educated guess! :wink:

It would have been better if the age thing was included in the poll, as age can be a sensitive area (obviously :D )
Of course, one might be older, but still want to dress like a 20 year old! :devil:

Franck.

Dreadful Scathe
18th-November-2003, 04:08 PM
but still want to dress like a 20 year old! :devil:

or a 15 year old - always enjoyed the school uniform parties :).

Lounge Lizard
18th-November-2003, 04:14 PM
Should guys tuck their t-shirts into their trousers?sometimes

Graham
18th-November-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
or a 15 year old - always enjoyed the school uniform parties :). Me too, but it has nothing to do with the way I am dressed.

Pammy
18th-November-2003, 04:20 PM
Don't really mind the tuck option; it's short trousers over slip on shoes I have a problem with :sick:

Boomer
18th-November-2003, 04:20 PM
Divi is has also forgotten to ask another vital question...'What colour is the t-shirt'?
But aside from that, I shall not vote because my option is not there - this time I can reveal it, 'I'm a guy, I have the figure and I still don't tuck, this is not true but I like to kid myself'...when that option apperas I shall vote, until then no. I will not be excluded from a conversation, sometimes a man has to make a stand.

:grin:

Andy McGregor
18th-November-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Lounge Lizard
sometimes Franck, Franck, FRANCK!!!

Someone has got hold of the Lounge Lizard's password and is making enigmatic, non-opinionated, non-controversial, unbiased, non-judgemental, humble, non-aggressive posts in his name:devil:

Franck
18th-November-2003, 04:23 PM
Franck, Franck, FRANCK!!!

Someone has got hold of the Lounge Lizard's password and is making enigmatic, non-opinionated, non-controversial, unbiased, non-judgemental, humble, non-aggressive posts in his name:devil: I can see, however that your password is perfectly safe :D

Franck.

ChrisA
18th-November-2003, 04:48 PM
Of course, one might be older, but still want to dress like a 20 year old! :devil:

One might indeed. :wink:

However, all I ask is that the McGregster doesn't turn up, claiming to be impersonating me, with his shirt tucked in.

Particularly given that we only have his word for it that it's his trousers that the shirt's tucked into... and last time he did this, there was nary a wrinkle in it all night

:what: :what:

Chris

Andy McGregor
18th-November-2003, 04:50 PM
I can see, however that your password is perfectly safe :D

Franck.

:innocent:

Gadget
18th-November-2003, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Nagging?? Must be a man! :wink:
I'll tell her you said that ! :devil: :D

Boomer
18th-November-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Pammy
Don't really mind the tuck option; it's short trousers over slip on shoes I have a problem with :sick:

Hey! I like the Bavarian look! I'm thinking about it for BB :waycool:

Dance Demon
18th-November-2003, 05:55 PM
Like Divi says, it depends on the length of the T shirt and the height of the trouser waistband.............however, if you do decide to tuck, make sure its only inside your trousers, and not your underpants:wink: :D

PS .....how come this thread is in social events?....:confused:

Andy McGregor
18th-November-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Dance Demon
Like Divi says, it depends on the length of the T shirt and the height of the trouser waistband.............however, if you do decide to tuck, make sure its only inside your trousers, and not your underpants:wink: :D

Oops:blush:

Originally posted by Dance Demon
PS .....how come this thread is in social events?....:confused:

& oops:tears:

Jon L
18th-November-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Divissima
You didn't put an option for 'I think in some cases it is important to tuck and in others important not to tuck'. It is not simply to do with figure, but also related to the length and volume of the t-shirt. If the t'shirt is very long and baggy, then better to tuck, if the t-shirt is fairly short (just below the waist) and is fitted, then better not to tuck. Also depends on the waist-height of the trousers (the higher the waist, better not to tuck). But you can't be scientific about it - it's a feel, a mood, a way of life.

Divissima has got the nail on the head here. It depends on the types of dancer and what clothes he is wearing. For example if as I sometimes do go on the floor wearing a shirt and tie then having that hanging out would look silly.

As for figure I have odd dimensions a 42 inch chest, broad shoulders and 28.5 inch legs, What this means is that I have to buy men's large tee shirts. If I have these un tucked then the shirt would hang to the top of my legs and make look shorter than I am, and very silly.

However someone like Will or even Toby who are taller they would be able to get away with it, because they have longer legs.:D

neilh
18th-November-2003, 09:05 PM
Surely the answer of cool/uncool is WHAT YOU DECIDE ??????:waycool:

Daisy
19th-November-2003, 01:42 AM
If you leave your shirt tail hanging out then it could be advantageous:

a) If dancing fast it would swirl around, creating a wind that would help cool the dance floor.

b) When riding your bicycle home it would flap and generate extra propultion.

c) Andy Mac could wear it with just tights and a belt and fancy himself as Debster...(after all he's been Lily so why not?)

The disadvantages might be:

a) Legs would look shorter.

b) It could get caught up between your legs if too long.

What do you lot think? Answers on a postcard please.:grin: :grin: :wink:

Divissima
19th-November-2003, 01:45 AM
Daisy, can't recall - does Ray tuck or not?? :wink:
TwK mostly prefers not to tuck - but will do so when the occasion demands it.

ChrisA
19th-November-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Divissima
TwK mostly prefers not to tuck - but will do so when the occasion demands it.
And quite right too !!

I didn't doubt it for a moment.

Chris :wink:

Demota
19th-November-2003, 01:56 AM
I'll just be glad when braces make a come-back without the poser stigma then there's no option but to tuck....

Andy McGregor
19th-November-2003, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by Daisy
c) Andy Mac could wear it with just tights and a belt and fancy himself as Debster...(after all he's been Lily so why not?)

I'm not sure I can do Debster. Lily was easy by comparison. When I started doing Lily she knew straight away and found it funny. What does Debster have that she does that's unique to her. She's got fantastic legs - but then so have I:devil: She's got great hair/teeth/beauty/body but then so has Lily. What can I do to be Debster? If I truly want to be Debster, the one thing I could try is be a great dancer - but who would want to do that?:devil:

Jon L
19th-November-2003, 07:46 AM
What can I do to be Debster? If I truly want to be Debster, the one thing I could try is be a great dancer - but who would want to do that?:devil:

Andy my friend - you and Sue would have to go and live down under for a few years! :grin:

Tazmanian Devil
19th-November-2003, 10:31 AM
I'm a girl and like my men in womens underwear with nothing to tuck in at all...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Personally I think that it depends on the guys figure whether or not he tucks in his shirt. As different styles suit different people. Although if the guy has got a fit bum he should definately tuck his shirt in so us women can watch it wiggle while hes dancing :sorry :innocent: :kiss: :hug:

Chris
19th-November-2003, 11:55 AM
Whenever in doubt (which is quite often) I just ask a woman's opinion (that shirt, that night) - or several. Between them they're rarely wrong.
:cheers:

Jon
19th-November-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Tazmanian Devil
Although if the guy has got a fit bum he should definately tuck his shirt in so us women can watch it wiggle while hes dancing

Taz so thats why you dont always maintain eye contact with me :D :rofl: :rofl:

I'll have to wiggle my wiggly bits tonight at Charlton just for you then :hug:

Jon
19th-November-2003, 01:53 PM
I keep my tshirt untucked. Too long and it looks naff and I would tuck it in but I'd only do that if I had no other untuckable tshirts to wear. I think its mainly a fashon thing now to have the tshirt and casual shirts untucked but formal shirt should be tucked.

Gadget
19th-November-2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Chris
Whenever in doubt (which is quite often) I just ask a woman's opinion (that shirt, that night) - or several. Between them they're rarely wrong.
:cheers:
They're women: They are never wrong. {:rolleyes:}

Andy McGregor
19th-November-2003, 03:00 PM
They're women: They are never wrong. {:rolleyes:}

If women are never wrong then us 'tuckers' have got a problem. The number of women that like to see men tucked is currently ZERO.

Luckily for me there are plenty of women that like to see their men in women's underwear:waycool:

John S
19th-November-2003, 03:38 PM
I wonder if there is a connection between age and the tucking vs. not tucking debate!?
................but wonder if men under 30? or 35? or 40? wear their t-shirts untucked...

Franck.
Tucking nonsense, Franck!

Mind you, I have a (distant) childhood memory that what we now call t-shirts were once called "sloppy Joe's". Can anyone corroborate that, or is it just another senior moment??:(

(Way beyond 30/35/40 and still untucked!)

Graham
19th-November-2003, 03:56 PM
I usually tuck because I feel more comfortable that way. This makes me slightly untrendy, but hey, people laugh at Simon Cowell's trousers, and he made £33.5M last year, so I know which I'd rather aim for........

Dance Demon
19th-November-2003, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by John S
Tucking nonsense, Franck!

Mind you, I have a (distant) childhood memory that what we now call t-shirts were once called "sloppy Joe's". Can anyone corroborate that, or is it just another senior moment??:(

(Way beyond 30/35/40 and still untucked!) You're quite correct John...Sloppy Joe's they were.....:wink:

Tazmanian Devil
19th-November-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by Jon
Taz so thats why you dont always maintain eye contact with me No darling thats because your about a foot shorter than me!:devil: :rofl:
Originally posted by Jon
I'll have to wiggle my wiggly bits tonight at Charlton just for you then :rofl: :rofl:

Emma
19th-November-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Jon
I'll have to wiggle my wiggly bits tonight at Charlton just for you then :hug: :what: Thank GOD I'm too ill to go out. The prospect of that is toooooo scary! :wink:

Chris
20th-November-2003, 12:41 AM
If women are never wrong then us 'tuckers' have got a problem. The number of women that like to see men tucked is currently ZERO.

They're never wrong - just that they may change their mind between posting on the forum and seeing us at the venue

Tazmanian Devil
21st-November-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Emma
:what: Thank GOD I'm too ill to go out. The prospect of that is toooooo scary! :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: Oh you devil you :rofl: :rofl:

Jon
22nd-November-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Emma
:what: Thank GOD I'm too ill to go out. The prospect of that is toooooo scary! :wink:

Your in trouble now :wink:

Hope you feel better soon:hug:

CJ
21st-June-2004, 01:31 AM
I usually tuck because I feel more comfortable that way. This makes me slightly untrendy, but hey, people laugh at Simon Cowell's trousers, and he made ?33.5M last year, so I know which I'd rather aim for........

Simon Cowell's trousers?!? :whistle:

Oh, and if it's informal, I don't tuck...

Martin
21st-June-2004, 04:31 PM
Oh the dilemma

If I had a body like John Trav or Fonz - well tuck

If I want to show off the Butt, gotta tuck.

The real issue is "does my belly look big in this" :really:

Shirts gotta tuck....

T-shirts well "does my belly look big in this"....

I am sure those big bottomed girls can align with this one...

No comments please Trampy, Nigel et al who patted my belly on my last visit and wondered when the baby was due :tears:

Gordon J Pownall
20th-July-2004, 04:02 PM
Simon Cowell's trousers?!? :whistle:

Oh, and if it's informal, I don't tuck...

Alternatively for a more realistic hero worship - Adam Nathanson's trousers......not that he does a VERY convincing of Simon Cowell..... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Andy McGregor
21st-July-2004, 02:34 AM
Adam Nathanson's trousers......

Someone tell Adam that there is an age beyond which you can no longer wear leather trousers...

Gordon J Pownall
21st-July-2004, 10:08 AM
Someone tell Adam that there is an age beyond which you can no longer wear leather trousers...

Ermmmmmmm.......yep.......

...but he is good value for money when wearing them...let's not spoil the fun...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Andy McGregor
21st-July-2004, 10:17 PM
Ermmmmmmm.......yep.......

...but he is good value for money when wearing them...let's not spoil the fun...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

..and it reduces the competition by one :wink:

RobC
21st-July-2004, 10:31 PM
I dunno, leather trousers always remind me of the episode in Men Behaving Badly when Tony (Neil Morrisey) wears leather trousers on a date, goes back to her place, and has a few problems.......
:rofl: :rofl:

I could never even think of buying a pair after that episode, let alone wear them in public.....

Andy McGregor
21st-July-2004, 10:39 PM
I could never even think of buying a pair after that episode, let alone wear them in public.....

Come on Rob, you'd look very sexy in leather trousers. Probably even more sexy than you looked on Saturday in the double trouble - if that's possible, I thought you were right off the sexyness scale...

..now, who is it that hasn't dated RobC yet?

p.s. In case nobody knows, RobC is ,surprisingly, still single and available - don't delay too long girls, he's quite a catch :wink:

RobC
22nd-July-2004, 01:46 AM
Come on Rob, you'd look very sexy in leather trousers. Probably even more sexy than you looked on Saturday in the double trouble - if that's possible, I thought you were right off the sexyness scale...

Hmmmm, but which end ? :sick:

Andy McGregor
22nd-July-2004, 09:43 AM
Hmmmm, but which end ? :sick:

Both ends!!! :wink:

I think it depended on where in the audience you were standing :whistle:

CJ
22nd-July-2004, 11:58 AM
Well, just to add something without helping in any way what-so-ever...

Since I've crossed over to kilts, I tend not to tuck.

Again, unless it is smarter or more formal: in which case I do tuck.

Helps??

No, I didn't think so...

kingo
19th-October-2005, 07:54 PM
Only if htey are also going to wear shorts, white socks and sandals
:-)

jockey
23rd-October-2005, 12:29 AM

However you are both right - the Fonz and JT in Grease both tucked and looked supercool :waycool: ChrisA is an example of a man who chooses not to tuck but still looks like a dude.

It's almost a metaphysical question, Andy. Waaay too profound for lunchtime... :grin:
For the record, wife extaordinaire (I do not doubt it..), Jonathon Ross (Ok, NOT a master of Cool) pulled up his colleague (that ex England cricketer fella, Graham Gower (?)) for tucking in. (They are co-panelists on some fun sports quiz.) He said it made Gower "look old".
Me? I wish I was a woman with a sexy midriff so the question wouldnt arise..:rofl:

Stu
23rd-October-2005, 06:51 AM

I agree, shorts should be banned at all dance venues, who wants to see knobbly knees and feel hairy sweaty legs???

On the tuck debate, I always tuck, I think not tucking is unacceptable if you have any flab (like me!). IMHO un-tucking always looks crass, you wanna be cool with ur six pack, then wear a muscle vest!

:yeah:

Andy McGregor
23rd-October-2005, 08:24 AM
I agree, shorts should be banned at all dance venues, who wants to see knobbly knees and feel hairy sweaty legs???Everyone :sick:

On the tuck debate, I always tuck, I think not tucking is unacceptable if you have any flab (like me!). IMHO un-tucking always looks crass, you wanna be cool with ur six pack, then wear a muscle vest!

:yeah:At last! The voice of reason :clap:

jockey
23rd-October-2005, 09:52 AM
For the record, wife extaordinaire (I do not doubt it..), Jonathon Ross (Ok, NOT a master of Cool) pulled up his colleague (that ex England cricketer fella, Graham Gower (?)) for tucking in. (They are co-panelists on some fun sports quiz.) He said it made Gower "look old".
Me? I wish I was a woman with a sexy midriff so the question wouldnt arise..:rofl:
Correction - David Gower

jiveaddicted
21st-December-2006, 06:30 PM
To Carry on from the white shirts thread if wearing a proper (white)shirt with jeans (we all know shirts should almost always be tucked in to trousers!!!)

Should the Shirt be untucked??

M

:grin:

CJ
21st-December-2006, 06:34 PM
a proper shirt gets tucked.

a casual shirt can hang loose.

Jeans?!!? Oh, those were the days...:D

jiveaddicted
21st-December-2006, 06:36 PM
a proper shirt gets tucked.

a casual shirt can hang loose.

Jeans?!!? Oh, those were the days...:D

But where to draw the line between casual and smart!?!?

StokeBloke
21st-December-2006, 06:40 PM
To Carry on from the white shirts thread if wearing.....
Stand by... it would seem that any discussion involving the words 'wh*te sh*rts' will automatically get merged into that shirt poll thread :wink:

As for your question, it depends upon your style preference I guess. I prefer not to look like a darts player, so I would always tuck my shirt in. Having a shirt tucked out is a ploy used by many a 'portly' fella to try and disguise his.... ummm..... extra (in a similar way that larger gentlemen think they are disguising their double chins with a Barry White goatee beard).

Of course if you have a goatee beard and you are reading this... I'm not talking about you :hug:

CJ
21st-December-2006, 06:41 PM
But where to draw the line between casual and smart!?!?

U need someone to draw the line between a smart shirt and a casual shirt for you?!!?!?:eek: :eek:

Cruella
21st-December-2006, 06:41 PM
Depends on the style of the shirt! A fitted shirt looks so much nicer than a baggy one.
Most shirts should be left untucked. Unless it's a dress shirt (with a tie) but there again you wouldn't be wearing jeans with this (I hope).:wink:

fletch
21st-December-2006, 07:23 PM
I almost always prefer tucked, but if the man is on the lager side and is wearing his trousers a bit low, hanging out might look better. :flower:

I have just been a bought a lovely white shirt from River Island with turn back cuffs with cuff links :clap:

StokeBloke
21st-December-2006, 07:46 PM
I have just been a bought a lovely white shirt from River Island with turn back cuffs with cuff links :clap:

Ohhh you'll have to wear yours next time you visit Stafford or Stoke and I'll wear mine... I just love cufflinks. River Island you say..... you're sure it wasn't Matalan now :love: :love: :love:

Andy McGregor
21st-December-2006, 07:54 PM
Deja ... (http://www.cerocscotland.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1782&highlight=tuck)

TurboTomato
21st-December-2006, 09:47 PM
Depends on the style of the shirt! A fitted shirt looks so much nicer than a baggy one.
Most shirts should be left untucked. Unless it's a dress shirt (with a tie) but there again you wouldn't be wearing jeans with this (I hope).:wink:
:yeah:

I only tend to tuck my shirts in when I'm at work

straycat
22nd-December-2006, 10:42 AM
Never say never, but I virtually never tuck shirts in (only if I'm wearing a suit & tie, and that very very rarely happens)

Clothes need to be very well tailored / fitted for this to look good. Especially as I'm not exactly at my trimmest at the moment :tears:

Dreadful Scathe
22nd-December-2006, 01:15 PM
Correction - David Gower
tuck tuck ! insert joke about Thai public transport here..

Juju
22nd-December-2006, 08:36 PM
Well cut and untucked.

Tucked is for work (or school).

fletch
23rd-December-2006, 10:24 AM
Ohhh you'll have to wear yours next time you visit Stafford or Stoke and I'll wear mine... I just love cufflinks. River Island you say..... you're sure it wasn't Matalan now :love: :love: :love:

It was a prezzie for somone :flower:

I just thought I would post this photo.

BARMPOT, is modelling, this years 'must have' form George at ASDA, it comes in packs of to for only £5.99 that's £3 a shirt, easy iron and breast pocket for those essentials. :na:

StokeBloke
23rd-December-2006, 04:04 PM
It was a prezzie for somone :flower:

Awww now you'll have spoilt the surprise and Mike will know what you've got him :D :D :D

BARMPOT, is modelling, this years 'must have' form George at ASDA, it comes in packs of to for only £5.99 that's £3 a shirt, easy iron and breast pocket for those essentials. :na: I assume that's the change he had left from his tenner he's proudly displaying :D

Breast pockets on white shirts are like nipples on men - for decoration only :rofl:

fletch
23rd-December-2006, 04:41 PM
Awww now you'll have spoilt the surprise and Mike will know what you've got him :D :D :D
I assume that's the change he had left from his tenner he's proudly displaying :D

Breast pockets on white shirts are like nipples on men - for decoration only :rofl:

apparently Mike has good taste, and me been a scutter from the back streets of Birmingham, wouldn't know anything about taste.:wink:

Especially if you see what im wearing tonight :sick: :na:

Not sure if its the change from a £10 or £3 the shirt cost. :confused:

And I thought the pocket was for pens :rolleyes:

Andy McGregor
23rd-December-2006, 06:27 PM
.. but if the man is on the larger side and is wearing his trousers a bit low, hanging out might look better. :flower: How did I miss this classic quote? :confused:

And, fletch once told me that being on the 'smaller side' makes no difference - but I think I'll still keep it tucked in, thank you :whistle:

fletch
25th-December-2006, 12:50 AM
I dunno, leather trousers always remind me of the episode in Men Behaving Badly when Tony (Neil Morrisey) wears leather trousers on a date, goes back to her place, and has a few problems.......
:rofl: :rofl:

That me looking :sick: at Daventry now, a girl could get a complex :wink:

Jamie
25th-December-2006, 12:52 AM
I'll wear leather with u fletch! Then we'll match! :D

fletch
25th-December-2006, 12:58 AM
I'll wear leather with u fletch! Then we'll match! :D

oooooo you know how I like thing to match :respect:

Just a shame our ages don't :na:

Do you think i'm to old for leather :confused:

Like I care :rofl:

Jamie
25th-December-2006, 01:00 AM
Might have to borrow some Leather Chaps!! I've got a nice red thong I can wear! :whistle:

Too old for leather? never!! :hug:

fletch
25th-December-2006, 01:03 AM
Might have to borrow some Leather Chaps!! I've got a nice red thong I can wear! :whistle:

Too old for leather? never!! :hug:

I might be able to help with the chaps :whistle:

If you seen what BARMPOT dances in you would neaver look at him the same again, just ask Rachelle :eek:

i'm saying nothing :whistle:

oh allright you talked me into it :D

A satin peach thong

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

jiveaddicted
26th-December-2006, 05:34 PM
Never say never, but I virtually never tuck shirts in (only if I'm wearing a suit & tie, and that very very rarely happens)

Clothes need to be very well tailored / fitted for this to look good. Especially as I'm not exactly at my trimmest at the moment :tears:

Ditto on both them points :nice:

David Bailey
26th-December-2006, 07:18 PM
I've merged the "To tuck or not tuck" thread with the "To Tuck Or Not To Tuck????" thread, seeing as there seems to be some small areas of overlap... :)

Note: this does not imply any bias on the Tuck Debate on my part :innocent:

Andy McGregor
26th-December-2006, 09:02 PM
some small areas of overlap... :)Or underlap, depending on your tucking preference.