PDA

View Full Version : So you think you can dance?

Ste
20th-December-2006, 09:44 AM
Here in Singapore, there is a program on TV called "So You think you can dance".

It is an American program with Cat Deeley as the presenter. Benji Schwimmer is one of the contestants.

I wonder whether any of you in the UK has seen it?

There is going to be a program here called "The Dance Floor". Unfortunately the auditions were in September before I got here and the show is on in late January, when I won't be here!

ducasi
20th-December-2006, 09:47 AM
There have been a few mentions of this programme before.

It's on Living TV in the UK at the moment, on Thursday and Sunday evenings.

Rebecca
20th-December-2006, 10:52 AM
There have been a few mentions of this programme before.

:tears: I've borrowed recorded DVD's from a friend. Last night finished watching the last 8, but needed to find the next few episodes. Gutted I now know who wins. Will teach me for looking at this thread really.:tears:

Got me thinking though - Duncan, can you let me know the order of knock-outs? (PM would be good :flower: )

ducasi
20th-December-2006, 11:12 AM
:tears:
I'm sorry! :sad:

I only knew who won, so you'll still have the pleasure of learning how the others did, and watching all the cool dancing. :nice:

Ste
20th-December-2006, 11:53 AM
Well as I don't actually know, this is an extremely interesting exercise.

i think as a single free styler Brian is the most talented.

But overall my favourites are Benji ( obviously) and the dark curly haired girl who is about 19! She is the one who dropped her hat and smiled.

Rebecca
20th-December-2006, 06:42 PM
I'm sorry! :sad:

Forgiven :flower: I've just been to the Fox site. The last 4 are who I would have chosen.

Ste
2nd-January-2007, 01:34 PM
I think I have found out who won.

I was watching an American pop awards program and this person was on it.

It must be "this person"!