Thank you.
:flower:

Trouble
18th-December-2006, 03:50 PM
Plan B:

anyone going to Ashton's this Wed?

Thank you.
:flower:

Im going on Friday!!! - i take it its on this Friday.??

fletch
18th-December-2006, 04:15 PM
Am looking for 1 ticket.

Any sellers?

Thank you.

:cheers:
:hug:

ho bu&&er you got in first :really:

I also need one :tears:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Trouble
18th-December-2006, 04:50 PM
ho bu&&er you got in first :really:

I also need one :tears:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

NOT AGAIN FLETCH.. blimey woman, your always last minute dot bleedin com.xxx :awe:

fletch
18th-December-2006, 04:56 PM
NOT AGAIN FLETCH.. blimey woman, your always last minute dot bleedin com.xxx :awe:

actual as per usual its not for me,:rolleyes: I am the most organised person I know.:na: people obviously feel they can come to me for help :hug:

Trouble
18th-December-2006, 05:18 PM
actual as per usual its not for me,:rolleyes: I am the most organised person I know.:na: people obviously feel they can come to me for help :hug:

good girl.. Help me then, i need a new car!! could you get me one. :whistle:

Missy D
20th-December-2006, 07:03 PM
I need tickets too!

Not for me though as i got mine the first week they came out.

Missy D
20th-December-2006, 09:44 PM
At 7.30there were 20 tickets left at Ashtons. If you want a ticket then you need to pick up one from there tonight or get someone (not me) to collect one for you.:flower:

Aorta
22nd-December-2006, 07:35 PM
Hi
Does anyone have a ticket to sell me for the B&W Ball?
My mobile is XXXXXXXX (number removed. use PM system)

Thanks so much
Mel

stewart38
22nd-December-2006, 07:42 PM
Hi
Does anyone have a ticket to sell me for the B&W Ball?
My mobile xxxxxxxxxx
Thanks so much
Mel

giving out your mobile number on a public internet site :whistle:

maybe ill get a call this christmas instead of looking at the phone all day for it to ring :sad:

:nice:

TheTramp
22nd-December-2006, 07:45 PM
maybe ill get a call this christmas instead of looking at the phone all day for it to ring :sad:

No worries. We'll post it on a few dodgy internet sites.....

fletch
23rd-December-2006, 10:29 AM
good girl.. Help me then, i need a new car!! could you get me one. :whistle:

No problem, you need a good set of mechanics to hand, it can be a little bit difficult if it need to go into the garage for a major repair :whistle:

Minnie M
23rd-December-2006, 11:50 AM
At 7.30there were 20 tickets left at Ashtons. If you want a ticket then you need to pick up one from there tonight or get someone (not me) to collect one for you.:flower:

Defnitely sold out now :sad:

Got my tickets :clap: going with Mr & Mrs McGregor :clap: see you all there :clap: :clap:

Aorta
23rd-December-2006, 12:51 PM
Hi I am Mel - if anyone can pass this on to Emma Jane from ceroc Wimbledon etc (Sue's daughter) - thanks
Emma Jane, Graham Burke gave you a B&W ball ticket to be kept aside for me to be picked up at Ashton's on weds - could you PM me if there is any prob with this, otherwise I will see you at the ball on Wednesday! x

DianaS
24th-December-2006, 11:41 AM
I have a spare ticket for the B&W ball if anyone wants it I'm in London on wednesday and can drop it off at ashtons for you on the door

Andy McGregor
24th-December-2006, 01:01 PM
Defnitely sold out now :sad:

Got my tickets :clap: going with Mr & Mrs McGregor :clap: see you all there :clap: :clap:I'm so tempted to wear red - and, as I don't have anything much in that colour, it means I'd need to go shopping. No brainer really :devil:

lindyloo
24th-December-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm so tempted to wear red

But then it wouldn't be much fun sitting in the car all night especially as you'll have driven so far!

Cruella
24th-December-2006, 05:10 PM
But then it wouldn't be much fun sitting in the car all night especially as you'll have driven so far!

So it's strictly Black and White? Is our underwear getting checked too? :wink:

Andy McGregor
24th-December-2006, 06:02 PM
But then it wouldn't be much fun sitting in the car all night especially as you'll have driven so far!Ok, I'll try not to wear too much black though. Soo ChrisA :wink:

stewart38
27th-December-2006, 10:39 AM
If anyone has a spare ticket for this can they please PM me, its not for me :grin: