PDA

View Full Version : Daventry on 29th December?

sapphire
16th-December-2006, 04:32 PM
Gypsy Rose and I are considering attending the ball in Daventry on 29th December. Since Daventry is some distance from Exeter, we have not danced there before and should be most grateful if anyone could let us know what it is like and what form the evening will take.

Many thanks.

fletch
16th-December-2006, 06:15 PM
Gypsy Rose and I are considering attending the ball in Daventry on 29th December. Since Daventry is some distance from Exeter, we have not danced there before and should be most grateful if anyone could let us know what it is like and what form the evening will take.

Many thanks.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It will be Fab to see you both there. :flower:

carn't help with the distance (how long) :confused:

Its the best free style in the country IMO :worthy:

I'm just sooooo lucky I can go its Maddy's birthday:hug: and she is having her party on the 28th so I can go (her idea) :kiss:

its a late one :clap: Marc is DJing in he blues with Rob Ambridge in the main room, I keep fit just flitting back and forth, I love 'em both :respect:

Can you bring Stacey and Andy with you ? I would love to see them :flower:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

jivecat
16th-December-2006, 06:25 PM
Is there definitely going to be a separate blues room? I heard that the Saxon suite was otherwise booked, but they were trying to arrange for an alternative room. Anyone know for sure?

sapphire
16th-December-2006, 06:28 PM
its a late one :clap: Marc is DJing in he blues with Rob Ambridge in the main room, I keep fit just flitting back and forth, I love 'em both :respect:

Thanks for that Fletch. Ooo did you say Blues room? We will be doing our utmost to get there.....

I will talk to Andy and Stacey and may even be able to round up a few more from the South West. You never know...

Can anyone tell us what the dress code is please? Thank you.

Tiggerbabe
16th-December-2006, 06:58 PM
As far as I know, there is only one room, however, myself and Claire S are all set outfit-wise and are really looking forward to this :D

It's the Sinderella Ball, Sapphire, so dress to impress :wink:

fletch
16th-December-2006, 08:08 PM
It's the Sinderella Ball, Sapphire, so dress to impress :wink:

I wanted the pink gown from 'strickly' a few weeks ago, till I found out it was Sin, I better get te leathers out then :na:

:waycool:

Gypsy Rose
16th-December-2006, 09:52 PM
........and is it tickets? :confused: or can we just turn up? sounds like it is a popular one,:D wouldnt want to go all that way and not get in!!:sick:

Dai
16th-December-2006, 10:36 PM
........and is it tickets? :confused: or can we just turn up? sounds like it is a popular one,:D wouldnt want to go all that way and not get in!!:sick:

The evening as far as i am aware will be in both rooms - the blues room (saxon suite) and the main hall (6 badminton courts - rather large!!)

The event is ticket only, you can order them online though at www.ceroccentral.com (http://www.ceroccentral.com)

With regards to the leathers, bring it on!!!!

Hope to see loads of you there.

fletch
17th-December-2006, 06:00 AM
With regards to the leathers, bring it on!!!!

so have you decided, 'girlie partie frock' or not :confused: I wouldn't want the 'studs and my whip' shredding it :na:

:hug:

Lost Leader
17th-December-2006, 11:16 AM
Few points about the SINderella thing at Dav.-

1. I don't think there is a separate blues room this time, but there will be a blues set from Marc. At least that is what has happened at previous post Christmas events here. The other free styles at Dav have had a separate blues room but not the Christmas one. I might be wrong on this - anyone know for sure?

2. It is a ticket only event but you can order on line from the ceroc central web-site. Do not worry about Christams post either - tickets that are ordered late can be picked up on the door (I asked Emma about this last week and she said that after a certain date she wont post out the tickets),

3. I think the fire limit at Dav. is about 700, though if that many tun up it will get pretty crowded. Normally they get around 400 to 500 for this event I think.

Lost Leader
17th-December-2006, 11:38 AM

Many thanks.

The theme is SINderaella so it is a case of cinders does sinful. Most ladies will either "dress to impress" in smart sparkly evening wear or go down the sin route to varying degrees (anything form a bit of cleavage to leather, whips and chains I guess). Bit harder for the men (no pun intended) - a sexy prince charming perhaps? Something reasonably smart and preferably sexy anyway.

As to the form of the evening there will proably be one "fun" class and some sort of caberet interlude but most of the time it will be free style all the way and with Rod A and Marc performing the DJ duties you can guarantee some great music. There will also be champagne and candles - Emma and her team go to a lot of trouble to try to create a special atmosphere with decorations and stuff that is in keeping with the theme.

The venue is a modern lesure centre with dancing taking place in the main sports hall which is normally used for mutiple badminton or 5 a side footpall pitches. It has a good wooden floor and is obviously very large. Oh and parking is dead easy as well as there is a large free car park adjacent to the venue.

sapphire
17th-December-2006, 01:53 PM
thank you all so much for the info. You are all being really helpful. It would be great to have it confirmed as to whether there is a separate blues room or not as I think we may be bringing quite a crowd from the South West.

WittyBird
18th-December-2006, 05:03 AM
It would be great to have it confirmed as to whether there is a separate blues room or not as I think we may be bringing quite a crowd from the South West.

Unfortunately there isn't a seperate Blues room this time. :mad: :mad:
Although the DJ's are Marc Forster (one of my favourite DJ's of all time and also one of my bestest friends :hug: ) & the lovely Rob Ambridge :clap:

So although no Blues room, I don't think it's gonna make much difference on the music side of things.

fletch
18th-December-2006, 08:59 AM
Are we going to stand by the door again :confused:

jingle bells
jingle bells

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Dai
18th-December-2006, 12:00 PM
Hi all,

can confirm that there will deffinately be only one room, i checked the booking sheet last night.

Tickets have not sold out yet.

Its going to be a good night

Dai
18th-December-2006, 12:01 PM
so have you decided, 'girlie partie frock' or not :confused: I wouldn't want the 'studs and my whip' shredding it :na:

:hug:

Not sure that i will be wearing a dress - but you will have to wait and see!!
Dai

Jamie
19th-December-2006, 03:09 PM
I'll be there!! I can do Sinful! :wink:

TheTramp
19th-December-2006, 03:12 PM

I'll be there too. But I'm very innocent :innocent:

Northants Girly
19th-December-2006, 03:27 PM
So although no Blues room, I don't think it's gonna make much difference on the music side of things.I wouldn't be too sure about that :whistle:

Wonder when Marc's set is and how long he has?

I still have memories of the days of one room freestyles at Daventry and they ain't that great :(

fletch
19th-December-2006, 04:52 PM

I think you have all your life :rolleyes:

:D

Cruella
19th-December-2006, 04:56 PM
I wouldn't be too sure about that :whistle:

Wonder when Marc's set is and how long he has?

I still have memories of the days of one room freestyles at Daventry and they ain't that great :(

The rumour is there may be a another fab DJ too. :drool: I don't think we'll be disappointed.
The 'one room' freestyles were in the smaller room, this one is in the big room so the old problem of lack of space has been resolved.

fletch
19th-December-2006, 06:18 PM
The rumour is there may be a another fab DJ too. :drool: I don't think we'll be disappointed.

I will be bouncing around like a bunny rabbit, who ever is DJing no doubt :D

Jamie
19th-December-2006, 06:37 PM
I'll be there too. But I'm very innocent :innocent:

You mean those chains on ur funky pants are just for show :confused: :really: :tears:

TheTramp
19th-December-2006, 06:40 PM
You mean those chains on ur funky pants are just for show :confused: :really: :tears:

Of course. What else could they be for?? :innocent: :rolleyes:

sapphire
19th-December-2006, 06:41 PM

Gypsy Rose and I are bringing up Anne from Tavistock and Andy. Andy is going to speak to Stacey and I have heard that there may be another car load being put together from the South West. We bought our tickets today and are now thinking about outfits!

Paul F
19th-December-2006, 09:05 PM
Hopeful to be there too. Going to stop off on the way back down South.

Shame about no blues room. Ah well, not to worry.

fletch
20th-December-2006, 10:02 AM
Of course. What else could they be for?? :innocent: :rolleyes:

Tramp :rolleyes: i'll tell you later :na:

Gypsy Rose and I are bringing up Anne from Tavistock and Andy. Andy is going to speak to Stacey and I have heard that there may be another car load being put together from the South West. We bought our tickets today and are now thinking about outfits!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tell Andy I have my Miseltoe at the ready :wink:

Another car load, does that meen 'Nick the vet' might come :confused:

Its getting close :clap:

Shame about no blues room. Ah well, not to worry.

I'm sure we can try and entertain you if you get boared :rolleyes: :whistle: :na:

sapphire
20th-December-2006, 07:50 PM
Another car load, does that meen 'Nick the vet' might come :confused:

I am working on Animaltalk (NTV). He is a maybe at the moment but I think we should all try to convince him!

Cruella
20th-December-2006, 10:07 PM
I am working on Animaltalk (NTV). He is a maybe at the moment but I think we should all try to convince him!

My PM to him is on it's way. :D

Tiggerbabe
21st-December-2006, 12:21 AM
I'll send one too, if you think it might help :innocent:

TheTramp
21st-December-2006, 12:40 AM
I did as well :clap:

Lory
21st-December-2006, 12:56 AM
Unfortunately there isn't a seperate Blues room this time. :mad: :mad:

Awww, why :confused: :(

Has anybody who bought tickets online, got theirs yet? I haven't!

Cruella
21st-December-2006, 09:14 AM
Awww, why :confused: :(

Unfortunately the Saxon Suite is already booked out, so Emma can't have it. :(
As for the tickets, i wouldn't worry too much, Emma has a reputation for it all coming together at the last minute. There is still a week left before the event. :D With people travelling from as far as Scotland and Exeter it should be a fab event. :clap:

fletch
21st-December-2006, 10:29 AM

haven't got mine, but I do have the confermation from 'pay pal' so i'm not worried. :flower:

Dai
21st-December-2006, 12:20 PM

All of the tickets are numbered, so if your tickets haven't arrived before the event, then it shoud be easy to sort out on the door, provided you know whose name they were booked in.

Juju
21st-December-2006, 02:07 PM
I got my ticket yesterday, so they are on their way. Just hope I'm not snotting all over everyone when I get there. :blush:

Tiggerbabe
21st-December-2006, 03:46 PM
Claire S and I are all sorted, tickets just arrived in the mail :D

Lory
21st-December-2006, 03:54 PM
Claire S and I are all sorted, tickets just arrived in the mail :D

Just looked and mine are here too! :)

WittyBird
21st-December-2006, 03:56 PM
Just looked and mine are here too! :)

Can you please tell me where HERE is, so I can see if mine are there also :D

Lory
21st-December-2006, 03:58 PM

I've just had a look for you and yours aren't HERE! Sorry :flower:

littlewiggle
24th-December-2006, 12:51 PM
Might be able to go now ...but not buying tickets yet as I'm not 100% certain. Hopefully there'll still be some left! Started to make an outfit though - just in case.....exactly how 'sinful' are people dressing?!!!

Katie Kicks Ass
24th-December-2006, 06:18 PM
:sad: Me can't come, Stuck in yorkshire with the mother.
Am missin all those good dancers.

TheTramp
24th-December-2006, 07:33 PM
Might be able to go now ...but not buying tickets yet as I'm not 100% certain. Hopefully there'll still be some left! Started to make an outfit though - just in case.....exactly how 'sinful' are people dressing?!!!

Very! :wink:

fletch
25th-December-2006, 01:29 AM

:confused: Stafford

I've just had a look for you and yours aren't HERE! Sorry :flower:
I have got Witty's :confused:

....exactly how 'sinful' are people dressing?!!!

well that depends on wht you call 'sinfull' we all have our own idiea's about it :wink:

Am missin all those good dancers.

that will be the ones in Safford then :D

come on Katie sort it out,:rolleyes: this is right up your street,:D Miss dungeon :eek:

:flower:

Very! :wink:

not the gimp mask again :rolleyes:

Katie Kicks Ass
25th-December-2006, 10:45 PM
I'm tryin to convince my mum she wants to leave my nans early. Apart from that the onli sinful clothes i own is my school uniform (and fishnet hold ups).

Yogi_Bear
26th-December-2006, 12:07 AM
I'm tryin to convince my mum she wants to leave my nans early. Apart from that the onli sinful clothes i own is my school uniform (and fishnet hold ups).

Hmm, that sounds just right, then......:D

(Ticket has arrived.....)

StokeBloke
26th-December-2006, 12:33 AM

A strange school if fishnets were uniform :wink:

rubyred
26th-December-2006, 02:02 AM
Hope you' ve all had a good Christmas and got all the things you asked Santa to bring. :nice:

I am going to Daventry on 29th, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a B & B, Guest House or Travel Lodge where my friend and I could book to stay over on the Friday night ?

Many thanks x

TheTramp
26th-December-2006, 03:28 AM
Just a few days to go now....

Maybe some kind moderator can add on a poll, so that we can see who's going... :D

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2006, 11:42 AM
Claire and I are staying at the Rugby Dunchurch Travelodge, they still have available rooms at £49. :)

Tiggerbabe
26th-December-2006, 11:45 AM
Maybe some kind moderator can add on a poll, so that we can see who's going... :D
Done :hug: so get clicking!

DavidY
26th-December-2006, 11:51 AM
I can't go.:tears:

Sure it'll be a fab night, though.:clap:

Dai
26th-December-2006, 12:48 PM
Hope you' ve all had a good Christmas and got all the things you asked Santa to bring. :nice:

I am going to Daventry on 29th, and was wondering if anyone could recommend a B & B, Guest House or Travel Lodge where my friend and I could book to stay over on the Friday night ?

Many thanks x

The is a hotel in dav called "the daventry paramount hotel" it is not fully booked at all, i'm not sure what the room prices are, but its a nice hotel 01327 307000.

Otherwise - crossroads hotel in weedon, or heart of england - avoid the globe hotel, all in weedon.

There is a travel logde at the watford gap service station (M1), and there is an ibis hotel at junction 18 - M1 (DIRFT)

There are other hotels in dav - not sure what they are like though - landmark hotel for example, staverton park hotel - supposed to be good - but i've never been there, heliden lakes is lovely but not cheap...

Hope that has been of use to you

Dai

ducasi
26th-December-2006, 01:14 PM
I'd love to go, but I'll be celebrating my impending birthday with friends that night. :)

rubyred
26th-December-2006, 02:04 PM
Thank you Dai the information has been really helpful,and I look forward to meeting you.

Rubyred

fletch
26th-December-2006, 03:46 PM
Thank you Dai the information has been really helpful,and I look forward to meeting you.

Rubyred

what again :rolleyes:

Dai ....AKA Tor! DWAS Oxford Fame :worthy:

:rofl:

jiveaddicted
26th-December-2006, 05:39 PM
Woo Hoo just seen the poll Tiggerbabe and The Tramp at daventry bring it on tho steve im not dancing with you again :wink:

TheTramp
26th-December-2006, 07:33 PM
Woo Hoo just seen the poll Tiggerbabe and The Tramp at daventry bring it on tho steve im not dancing with you again :wink:

How rude!! :really:

rubyred
26th-December-2006, 07:51 PM
what again :rolleyes:

Dai ....AKA Tor! DWAS Oxford Fame :worthy:

:rofl:

Oh WOW yes!! really looking forward to dancing with you again Dai -:blush: Didn't know your forum name. Thanks for putting me on the straight and narrow once again Fletch. XX :hug:

Yogi_Bear
26th-December-2006, 09:03 PM

Many thanks x

Rugby Dunchurch Travelodge is not far away and did have lots of rooms on offer at £15 - I booked at that rate - I expect they have all been booked by now though, but try another Travelodge for the same offer....

Dai
26th-December-2006, 09:17 PM
Oh WOW yes!! really looking forward to dancing with you again Dai -:blush: Didn't know your forum name. Thanks for putting me on the straight and narrow once again Fletch. XX :hug:

Hehehehe!!

and i look forward to dancing with you too!! I wasn't on the forum until i met fletch at oxford - so i guess you wouldn't have known me!!

see you on 29th

littlewiggle
26th-December-2006, 09:17 PM
Yayyy! Going now - ticket bought - can't wait!

Spin dryer
26th-December-2006, 10:56 PM
It's a unique experience, but I can't work out what to wear for the SINderella Ball. The Prince Charming and Ugly Sister concepts are equally unattractive, a DJ seems a little staid and anything of a fetishistic nature would doubtless frighten the natives. Suggestions (frivolous and serious) please.

Dai
26th-December-2006, 10:59 PM
i was discussing this with emma - the whole gimp thing was mentioned - she looked at me completely blankly, and asked what a gimp was - so i am thinking - not too fetishy!!!

TheTramp
26th-December-2006, 11:01 PM
i was discussing this with emma - the whole gimp thing was mentioned - she looked at me completely blankly, and asked what a gimp was - so i am thinking - not too fetishy!!!

It's nice to know that other people are as innocent as me! :innocent:

Katie Kicks Ass
26th-December-2006, 11:04 PM
You innocent! Best laugh I've had for a while.
I take it the uniform is a good idea if I manage to persuade the wicked witch.

Spin dryer
26th-December-2006, 11:10 PM

I've had a lot of fun trying on bizarre outfits at fetish shops in Soho and in the designers' section at Selfridges (chiffon shirts by Alexander MacQueen etc), but couldn't find anything that hit the spot.

Katie Kicks Ass
27th-December-2006, 12:38 AM
Try ann summers! Not that sweet me has been in.

Dai
27th-December-2006, 02:33 AM
I've had a lot of fun trying on bizarre outfits at fetish shops in Soho and in the designers' section at Selfridges (chiffon shirts by Alexander MacQueen etc), but couldn't find anything that hit the spot.

yes, you could try ann summers, but you'd be better off trying sh!!

fletch
27th-December-2006, 10:03 AM
You innocent! Best laugh I've had for a while.
I take it the uniform is a good idea if I manage to persuade the wicked witch.

So mom's coming as her self then :rolleyes:

I didn't say that :innocent:

Dai
27th-December-2006, 10:47 AM
I didn't say that :innocent:

What - an angel - i think you're halo has slipped a little sweetheart!! :wink:

fletch
27th-December-2006, 12:26 PM
What - an angel - i think you're halo has slipped a little sweetheart!! :wink:

its chocked me years ago :rofl:

Little Angell
27th-December-2006, 02:13 PM
Only a few days to go, really looking forward to it :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

stewart38
27th-December-2006, 03:43 PM
Have all the tickets gone for this ?? :sad:

fletch
27th-December-2006, 04:08 PM
Have all the tickets gone for this ?? :sad:

do you wan't one :flower:

ring me :hug:

Caz
27th-December-2006, 07:00 PM
Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum.. Jamie told me I should join to get to know people! Am coming to Daventry on 29th and it wud be gr8 to get to know a few people before then!!!

:nice:

jivebunny
27th-December-2006, 09:31 PM
hi Caz

welcome to the forum. Have you been to Daventry before?

Me and Jiveaddiction are going, plus lots of others off the forum.

I have only been on the forum since september and its nice to put faces to names at Freestyles.

Hope to see you there, to narrow it down, i have a mass of blonde, uncontrollable ringlets so i am not hard to miss!!

Hope you had a nice christmas and hopefully bump into you on friday

Amy x

SteveK
28th-December-2006, 02:03 AM
Hello everyone!

I am new to the forum.. Jamie told me I should join to get to know people! Am coming to Daventry on 29th and it wud be gr8 to get to know a few people before then!!!

WELCOME!!!! :D :D

Me and Jiveaddiction are going, plus lots of others off the forum.

I have only been on the forum since september and its nice to put faces to names at Freestyles.

Hope to see you there, to narrow it down, i have a mass of blonde, uncontrollable ringlets so i am not hard to miss!!

Caz - I'd definitely recommend making the effort to introduce yourself to other forum members. Lots of them are both really nice and also very good dancers!! I felt a little nervous at first when I introduced myself to other people off the forum at a freestyle, but they couldn't have been more friendly. The forum also a really good place to pick up dance tips as well/waste time when you are supposed to working hard getting a report out(but the office is empty today, so I'm sure that I can get away with it :nice: )

I must warn you about Jive Bunny though - please say a massive hello to her from me when you meet her!! The hair will give her away, so she can't hide from you.

Steve

fletch
28th-December-2006, 10:31 AM
Hello everyone!

:nice:

Welcome Caz :flower: have fun :hug:

hi Caz

x

I also have blond hair, and hard to miss, i'm allway happy to introduce you to people :flower:

Jamie stands by me for some of the time, so we should meat :clap:

. Lots of them are both really nice I felt a little nervous at first when I introduced myself to other people off the forum at a freestyle, but they couldn't have been more

I allways find people in the end :na:

But we arn't that scary when you get to know us are we Steve :wink:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Caz
28th-December-2006, 11:09 AM
Hi to everyone who has been so nice to welcome me to the forum... never been to daventry before - looking forward to it tho! i have about shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights! have met fletch before at beeston i believe but looking forward to meeting lots more dancers!!!

c u all there!!!

xx

Dai
28th-December-2006, 02:23 PM
hey there caz, i too have only just recently joined the forum - and am still learning who everyone is. Some of them seem really scarry - but they are not really.

I'll no doubt be near Jamie and Alex so i'm sure we will bump into each other at some point, i look forward to dancing with you.

Jamie
28th-December-2006, 05:10 PM
Woo, Caz & Dai on the forum!! Check you two out!!

See you at Daventry people!!

:love:

Caz
28th-December-2006, 09:16 PM
hey dai.. looking forward to meeting u 2!!! have no idea who any of u lot will be but i am sure i will find people!!! not long to go go now!!

xx

Northants Girly
28th-December-2006, 09:56 PM
What's everyone wearing??? :rolleyes:

sapphire
28th-December-2006, 10:55 PM
Ironically, having started this thread, I find that I will not be able to attend tomorrow night due to illness in the family. However, there is still at least one car load coming up from Exeter and I hope you all have a fab time.

WittyBird
28th-December-2006, 11:02 PM

What now or tomorrow :na:
Just wondered :whistle:

TheTramp
29th-December-2006, 12:52 AM

Hell yes! But you do make a nice omelette! :hug:

I was figuring clothes. The other option is too horrible for you to contemplate!

SteveK
29th-December-2006, 02:16 AM
I also have blond hair, and hard to miss, i'm allway happy to introduce you to people :flower:

I allways find people in the end :na:

Fletch - if you think you aren't scary, why do you think I accepted the work secondment all the way out here to Australia? :na: :na:

Actually that's really unfair - I'm just gutted that I'm missing all the good freestyles in the UK at the moment, and it was too wet yesterday to sit on the beach :sad: You were friendly to me and introduced me to other forum legends such as Lory as well!:worthy: :worthy:

Blueshoes
29th-December-2006, 03:35 AM
Ironically, having started this thread, I find that I will not be able to attend tomorrow night due to illness in the family. However, there is still at least one car load coming up from Exeter and I hope you all have a fab time.

I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone when I say I'm sorry you won't be able to make Daventry, and best of luck with your family :hug:.

fletch
29th-December-2006, 10:12 AM
Fletch - if you think you aren't scary, why do you think I accepted the work secondment all the way out here to Australia? :na: :na:
You were friendly to me and introduced me to other forum legends such as Lory as well!:worthy: :worthy:

cheeky :D

I'll catch you for a dance when your back in the UK :hug:

I'm sure I'm speaking for everyone when I say I'm sorry you won't be able to make Daventry, and best of luck with your family :hug:.

:yeah:

What a shame, I was sooooo looking forward to having a good catch up :flower:

:hug: to the family and a big :hug: we will miss you 'lady penelopy' :flower:

spell check couldn't find it so its proberbly wrong :blush:

Spin dryer
29th-December-2006, 01:34 PM
For anyone who's reading this thread and hasn't got a ticket, it's now sold out.

Les Snell, Steve Ambrosius and I are going up together.

jivebunny
29th-December-2006, 01:53 PM
WELCOME!!!! :D :D

I must warn you about Jive Bunny though - please say a massive hello to her from me when you meet her!! The hair will give her away, so she can't hide from you.

Steve

Steve you still cheeky on the other side of the world!! and i don't feel sorry that its only 19 degrees over there!

Ax

under par
29th-December-2006, 05:16 PM
Wot a strange world we live in!!:confused:

Got to work at 3 pm today to do the late shift I had been forced to do (meaning we couldn't go to Daventry!!!:sad: )

And there are 3 of us on duty (only need two!)

So its all back on we set off at six should be there by nine:clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

See you all there!

littlewiggle
29th-December-2006, 07:35 PM

Not much!

TheTramp
30th-December-2006, 09:21 PM
Not much!

That was very true!! :flower: