PDA

View Full Version : BB Week 3

Lou
10th-June-2003, 01:43 PM
I hope Will doesn't mind me nicking his idea too much. According to Digital Spy the nominations for this week are Jon, Fed & Sissy.... :what:

I know who'll I'll be voting for....

Will
11th-June-2003, 02:02 AM
Originally posted by Lou
I hope Will doesn't mind me nicking his idea too much.

Not at all.... You go for it! - Excellent post. Now I know why DS had you in his little poll. Couldn't work it out before.

Dreadful Scathe
11th-June-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Will
Not at all.... You go for it! - Excellent post. Now I know why DS had you in his little poll. Couldn't work it out before.

pay attention Will :) You're still winning in that Poll but i seem to be catching up, must be more Big Brother fans than I thought. Seems Lou is blameless though :innocent: :innocent:

:D

Lou
11th-June-2003, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
Seems Lou is blameless though :innocent: :innocent: Of course, my little blue friend! Blameless is my middle name (or at least it would've been if my parents hadn't've prefered Jane....)

Alternatively, it could be emotional blackmail, as no one would be mean to me as it'd make me cry.... :tears:

I can't believe Fed's beating Sissy now, though.... :what:

Tiggerbabe
11th-June-2003, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Lou
I can't believe Fed's beating Sissy now, though.... :what:

I can't believe Jon's not winning this poll..................:tears: :tears: but I think Fed will be the one who's out on his ear this week Lou - brace yourself gal!:wink:

Basil Brush (Forum Plant)
11th-June-2003, 09:43 PM
Fed Fed Fed - out out out!

Jon is the main man! Victory will be his :cheers:

Dreadful Scathe
13th-June-2003, 02:37 PM
what happened to that anouska bird - was her attractiveness not an issue with the discerning voting public or was she a complete muppet ? i was wondering, you see :)

DavidB
13th-June-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Dreadful Scathe
what happened to that anouska bird - was her attractiveness not an issue with the discerning voting public or was she a complete muppet ? i was wondering, you see :) Having no interest in BB, I haven't a clue who you are talking about. So I had a quick look on Google's image search, and this (www.bulldogklubben.dk/aarets_bulldog_fransk/anouska.jpg) was the best I could find..

Dreadful Scathe
13th-June-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by DavidB
Having no interest in BB, I haven't a clue who you are talking about. So I had a quick look on Google's image search, and this (www.bulldogklubben.dk/aarets_bulldog_fransk/anouska.jpg) was the best I could find..

hmm she looked quite different flashed across the front of every single tabloid a week or so ago. Amazing what photoshop can do for a girls looks i suppose :).

Bill
17th-June-2003, 01:06 PM
So.............given the news that hardly anyone is watching BB ( possibly except a few demented cerocers !!:rolleyes: ) am I vindicated in my view that it's a dreadful programme with few redeeming features ????

Even young viewers are now calling it boring. With 2 evicitions this week maybe that'll mean the whole thing will be over even sooner............. :na: :D

Can't wait to wind up my students on Friday.....but they only watch it when they've had a few drinks in them :cheers:

DavidB
17th-June-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Bill
my students ... only watch it when they've had a few drinks in them Surely that means they watch every program?

Lou
17th-June-2003, 01:26 PM
This year is not vintage BB, Bill. Even I'm not glued to it. :sad:

Bill
17th-June-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by DavidB
Surely that means they watch every program?

Quite probably - but they won't always remember what they've watched !:rolleyes: :eek:

To be fair, most are actually Ok but it's fun to try and wind them up now and again - or even to voice an opinion ! :what: :na:

I'm going to get the group to devise their own day of programmes this week - decide on a whole day of favourite progs made up of those currently on TvVand see what they come up with. I'll do the same and see how the lists compare.

My list won't include BB but will have the likes of Will & grace; Jools Holland; Frasier; Graham Norton; Have I got News For You;Six Feet Under. Wonder what they'll come up with.