PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Dave The Scaffolder

Trouble
11th-December-2006, 05:00 PM
Well Dave is in hospital today having his hernia repaired (and before any of the jokes start, it wasn't due to me).... I am not around tommorow so am starting the thread of today. Good luck with your operation today Dave and

:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

:love: FOR TOMMOROW 12 DECEMBER :love:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

:flower: love ya lots ya cheeky little welsh boy you !!!!! :flower:

Double Trouble
11th-December-2006, 05:04 PM
Happy Birthday hun. I've heard they sell cake and candles at the services off Junction 23. :D

Piglet
11th-December-2006, 05:06 PM
Happy Birthday - hope it's a pain-free one! :flower:

Gav
11th-December-2006, 05:15 PM
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday matey

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Who would have thought that your dancing could result in a double hernia eh? :rolleyes:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

All the best mate.

x.

Dizzy
11th-December-2006, 05:48 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!

Hope that you get well soon :hug: :flower: :clap:

Dizzy xx

TheTramp
11th-December-2006, 05:59 PM
Happy birthday.

Hope things go well for you. Get well soon.

Minnie M
11th-December-2006, 07:06 PM
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Happy Birthday matey

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Who would have thought that your dancing could result in a double hernia eh? :rolleyes:

:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

All the best mate.

x.
:yeah: :innocent: thank's for the lovely dance on Friday :hug:

Good luck with the op and a very very happy and (as much as poss) painfree birthday :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ducasi
11th-December-2006, 10:17 PM
Happy Birthday Dave! :cheers:

Hope everything goes well with the op. :nice:

Trouble
11th-December-2006, 10:36 PM
Just to update anybody who is interested.. spoken to Dave about 5 mins ago, he has had his operation, he had just finished a cup of tea (he lives on the stuff) and was a little sore but generally feeling great. Farting a lot...always a good sign.

So all is well and back to his birthday celebrations for tommorow...well birthday hobble from the car to his place. awww bless :hug: :hug: :love:

Spin dryer
12th-December-2006, 12:58 AM
So much for patient confidentiality! Happy birthday Dave.

dave the scaffolder
12th-December-2006, 04:14 PM
Just to update anybody who is interested.. spoken to Dave about 5 mins ago, he has had his operation, he had just finished a cup of tea (he lives on the stuff) and was a little sore but generally feeling great. Farting a lot...always a good sign.

So all is well and back to his birthday celebrations for tommorow...well birthday hobble from the car to his place. awww bless :hug: :hug: :love:
Hi everybody dave the scaffolder here, I would just like to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone for your kind words on the forum. I am at home now in a world of painfull shuffling and soreness, thanks to everyone who has offered to look after me and do my shopping etc, you all know who you are. I shall be in bognor and the next southport and camber and i would be honoured to buy each and everyone of you a drink and put some names to faces. Must go now i have a long shuffle to the bathroom ahead.. Thanks to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dave

Lory
12th-December-2006, 04:17 PM
:flower: Happy Birthday Dave :flower:

Trouble
12th-December-2006, 05:37 PM
Hi everybody dave the scaffolder here, I would just like to say a heartfelt thanks to everyone for your kind words on the forum. I am at home now in a world of painfull shuffling and soreness, thanks to everyone who has offered to look after me and do my shopping etc, you all know who you are. I shall be in bognor and the next southport and camber and i would be honoured to buy each and everyone of you a drink and put some names to faces. Must go now i have a long shuffle to the bathroom ahead.. Thanks to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Dave

mind you dont chafe yourself on the shaved hairs around your crotch region Dave.....

xxx

Double Trouble
12th-December-2006, 07:38 PM
mind you dont chafe yourself on the shaved hairs around your crotch region Dave.....

xxx

Poor Dave. Not only in agony, but now has two mini me balls resembling his head.:what:

dave the scaffolder
12th-December-2006, 08:48 PM
Poor Dave. Not only in agony, but now has two mini me balls resembling his head.:what:
Easy ladies i am very vunrable at the moment and quite emotional. be nice to me please. xxxxx

Lee Bartholomew
12th-December-2006, 08:52 PM
Happy Birthday, whats left of it.

Double Trouble
12th-December-2006, 08:57 PM
Easy ladies i am very vunrable at the moment and quite emotional. be nice to me please. xxxxx

Sending a big hug to you Dave. Love you really :love: :hug: :love:

CJ
12th-December-2006, 09:20 PM
Happy Birthday, Ya big hunk o' sex!!!!!

Hope you get some TLC on your "mini-mes"!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cheers: :cheers:

Gadget
14th-December-2006, 01:57 PM
Happy Birthday :cool: