PDA

View Full Version : Kensington roof gardens....

FoxyFunkster
11th-December-2006, 12:15 PM
I attended the party for ceroc staff on saturday just gone at the kensington roof gardens which was enjoyed by all i`m sure, it was great to see everyone dressed up and enjoy the dancing at a beautiful venue like the roof gardens, more of the same please, i was just wondering how important people think the quality of a venue is?? i understand that the quality of the floor and music is paramount but given the choice between hammersmith town hall and the roof gardens under the same dancing conditions mentioned then i`d rather the roof gardens, the only minus points about saturday night were the eye wateringly expensive drinks which are only to be expected at such a venue and the point in the evening when the regulars started turning up to see their lovely dance floor full of people having a ball...they didn`t look happy!

Double Trouble
11th-December-2006, 12:33 PM
I attended the party for ceroc staff on saturday just gone at the kensington roof gardens which was enjoyed by all i`m sure, it was great to see everyone dressed up and enjoy the dancing at a beautiful venue like the roof gardens, more of the same please, i was just wondering how important people think the quality of a venue is?? i understand that the quality of the floor and music is paramount but given the choice between hammersmith town hall and the roof gardens under the same dancing conditions mentioned then i`d rather the roof gardens, the only minus points about saturday night were the eye wateringly expensive drinks which are only to be expected at such a venue and the point in the evening when the regulars started turning up to see their lovely dance floor full of people having a ball...they didn`t look happy!

Paid £25 for 3 drinks....! The Music was absolute dog poo and all the smokers were smoking. But it was free to get in and I managed to blag a dance out of Silver Fox, so worth the journey.

BTW, Silver Fox. Thanks for pretending to enjoy our dance. My stalk, grab and don't let go til the end of the dance worked very well again.:D

ducasi
11th-December-2006, 12:35 PM
I noticed that the photos ESG had put up on his 'ceroc photos' web site of this event are gone this morning. I wonder why... :confused:

(I was trying to show a shirt to someone, and now I can't. :()

FoxyFunkster
11th-December-2006, 12:40 PM
sorry for not being switched on this early in the week but why have they removed the pics??? and the silvafox is always in demand on the dance floor.....

Cruella
11th-December-2006, 12:43 PM
I noticed that the photos ESG had put up on his 'ceroc photos' web site of this event are gone this morning. I wonder why... :confused:

(I was trying to show a shirt to someone, and now I can't. :()

Nope they are there, (http://www.cerocphotos.com/main.php) I think he was just doing some work on the website.

There is even evidence (http://www.cerocphotos.com/main.php/v/kensingtonroofgarden20061209/20061209_0249.jpg.html) for Double Trouble to frame.

Tessalicious
11th-December-2006, 12:50 PM

(I was trying to show a shirt to someone, and now I can't. :()On ESG's behalf - he's such a perfectionist that there was something he wanted to change, cos it wasn't quite absolutely completely up to his standards :rolleyes:

Back up later, I expect (although I'm not making any promises).

FoxyFunkster
11th-December-2006, 12:51 PM
more good work from ESG......incidently anyone know who was DJing???

Cruella
11th-December-2006, 12:57 PM
Like the London Eye Dance and the Hippodrome Party, nice new experiences for those of us that are country bumpkins:wink: but not the sort of thing to do regularly. I nearly died when Tessa bought a cocktail, it was £10!! For those who ventured out on to the roof garden, what a gorgeous sight! It's a shame it was so cold, but well worth the hypothermia!

Cruella
11th-December-2006, 01:00 PM

I think Mas was supposed to be the DJ. I think the normal club DJ took over later though, hence the club music.

Double Trouble
11th-December-2006, 01:01 PM

I don't know, but I'm guessing he was deaf.:D

FoxyFunkster
11th-December-2006, 01:02 PM
did it resemble dancing outside at southport in Feb??

Cruella
11th-December-2006, 01:03 PM
did it resemble dancing outside at southport in Feb??

Nope, that will have a marquee and patio heaters. :clap:

FoxyFunkster
11th-December-2006, 01:10 PM
thats reassuring although not quite the same as dancing outside.....with regards to the DJing i suppose they had to cater for their own people...although dancing to different genre`s of music is always a challenge...

ducasi
11th-December-2006, 01:13 PM
On ESG's behalf - he's such a perfectionist that there was something he wanted to change, cos it wasn't quite absolutely completely up to his standards :rolleyes:

Back up later, I expect (although I'm not making any promises).
Cool – I can now show the shirt to FH to allow her to cast a female eye over it... ;)

Thanks Tess and Alec. :cheers:

Double Trouble
11th-December-2006, 02:04 PM
Nope they are there, (http://www.cerocphotos.com/main.php) I think he was just doing some work on the website.

There is even evidence (http://www.cerocphotos.com/main.php/v/kensingtonroofgarden20061209/20061209_0249.jpg.html) for Double Trouble to frame.

Thanks for pointing that out Cruella. I'm going to frame that one and take it to bed with me every night. Swoon Swoon.......Foxy....swoon swoon:awe:

Cruella
11th-December-2006, 03:02 PM
Paid £25 for 3 drinks....!

Swoon Swoon.......Foxy....swoon swoon:awe:
The £25 drinks must have had something potent in them though. :whistle:

Double Trouble
11th-December-2006, 03:12 PM
The £25 drinks must have had something potent in them though. :whistle:

Yeah, I did have my beer goggles on.:what: :D :what:

Freudian Hips
11th-December-2006, 04:29 PM
Cool – I can now show the shirt to FH to allow her to cast a female eye over it... ;)

Thanks Tess and Alec. :cheers:

Nice shirt :respect:

Cruella
11th-December-2006, 08:28 PM
Nice shirt :respect:

Which one?

Cruella
11th-December-2006, 08:32 PM
Must admit, i do rather like this white one! :drool:

ducasi
11th-December-2006, 08:52 PM
It must be a woman thing... Looks just like a white shirt to me... :rolleyes:

Double Trouble
11th-December-2006, 08:56 PM
It must be a woman thing... Looks just like a white shirt to me... :rolleyes:

Ducasi put your claws away. Everyone knows it's not the shirt, but what's in it that all the girlies drool over. :devil:

Freudian Hips
11th-December-2006, 09:37 PM

That's the one. Very, very nice shirt .......:drool:

Anybody know where Ducasi can get similar? :drool:

Husky_Cat
11th-December-2006, 09:42 PM
I have to agree with the people there.. The White Shirt is so nice :drool:

Shona
xxx
:hug:

ducasi
11th-December-2006, 09:45 PM
Ducasi put your claws away. Everyone knows it's not the shirt, but what's in it that all the girlies drool over. :devil:
That'll be why girls like my white shirts so much then...

While we're looking at the cool photos, what is going on around this girl's head (http://www.cerocphotos.com/main.php/v/kensingtonroofgarden20061209/20061209_0273.jpg.html)? It does look rather spectacular. :)

Trouble
11th-December-2006, 10:34 PM

While we're looking at the cool photos, what is going on around this girl's head (http://www.cerocphotos.com/main.php/v/kensingtonroofgarden20061209/20061209_0273.jpg.html)? It does look rather spectacular. :)

she's thinking, ***, why didn't you wear a white shirt. :D :D

is it me or does his hair look blonde (silverfox i mean) :whistle:

Spin dryer
12th-December-2006, 01:42 AM
A lovely evening, and great pics by ESG. It was very striking how miserable the global trash regular punters looked when they saw the fun the rest of us were having. Incidentally, I wasn't aware that I was ceroc staff. I'm owed salary for many years.

Cruella
12th-December-2006, 09:27 AM
It must be a woman thing... Looks just like a white shirt to me... :rolleyes: No, No, No! Thats like saying an Aston Martin is just a car! There are degrees of quality when it comes to all things and that is the Aston Martin of white shirts. :wink:

Everyone knows it's not the shirt, but what's in it that all the girlies drool over. :devil:
Nope, definately the shirt. There again, i do like to be different. :D

is it me or does his hair look blonde (silverfox i mean) :whistle:
:rofl: :rofl: No apparently its silver and brown! £5 to anyone that can spot the lonely brown hair. :rofl:

under par
12th-December-2006, 09:38 AM
No, No, No! Thats like saying an Aston Martin is just a car! There are degrees of quality when it comes to all things and that is the Aston Martin of white shirts. :wink:

Nope, definately the shirt. There again, i do like to be different. :D

:

It must be a really really special shirt because its got the word "alec" on the left cuff.... is that the clue to special shirts???

Lory
12th-December-2006, 09:58 AM
I attended the party for ceroc staff ~snip~ regulars started turning up to see their lovely dance floor full of people having a ball...they didn`t look happy!

It was very striking how miserable the global trash regular punters looked when they saw the fun the rest of us were having. Incidentally, I wasn't aware that I was ceroc staff. I'm owed salary for many years.
So, was this party intended to be exclusively for Ceroc staff, or Ceroc VIP's (if that was the case, I'm wondering what criteria they used? :whistle: )or simply anyone and everyone, including the ' regular Kensington gardens trash' :D ?

Freudian Hips
12th-December-2006, 10:42 PM
That's the one. Very, very nice shirt .......:drool:

Anybody know where Ducasi can get similar? :drool:

Apparently my smiley syntax wasn't right so I shall try again:

Anybody know where Ducasi :drool: can buy similar?

:blush: :love:

ducasi
13th-December-2006, 12:46 AM
Apparently my smiley syntax wasn't right so I shall try again:

Anybody know where Ducasi :drool: can buy similar?

:blush: :love:
That's better! :hug:

Lee Bartholomew
13th-December-2006, 08:14 AM
Thats one nice shirt.