PDA

View Full Version : Busking

Chicklet
6th-June-2003, 10:48 AM
can't find the thread where this was mentioned a couple of weeks ago - any plans firmimg up Franck?

My exhibitionist streak (that's the one next to my shingles scar) is itching these days....:D

Franck
6th-June-2003, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Chicklet
can't find the thread where this was mentioned a couple of weeks ago - any plans firming up Franck?Yes, definitely... The next busk, in Glasgow that is, is currently planned for Saturday 2nd of August. things might change though, especially if I manage to set an opening date for Stirling... :D

There should be more busking later too, in Aberdeen on the 23rd August and Stirling...

I will soon have lists for you to add your name to at all venues, or you can email me if you are interested in joining any busk. We usually start at 12.00pm and dance until 2.30 / 3.00pm followed by food and drink (on me :cheers: :wink: ) and dancing if a party night is available...

It'd be great to have you there, and everyone else too... the more the merrier, and judging by the fun we had last Saturday in Perth, everyone will have a great time (and a tan :waycool: )

Franck.

Lou
6th-June-2003, 11:03 AM
Ach, Franck! Set up a busk in Glasgow on July 5th & I'll help! :wink:

Franck
6th-June-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Lou
Ach, Franck! Set up a busk in Glasgow on July 5th & I'll help! :wink: Aaaargh... Lou... Don't tell me you'll be in Scotland at the beginning of July??? Just when I am on holiday :sad: :tears:

I really hope you can come back another time? Get yourself on a plane for the next Beach Ballroom party, or for the Big Perth event in August?

Will you be in Hammersmith on the 14th June? I am flying down for a Ceroc meeting, and hoping to go dancing afterwards... would be great to (finally) have a dance!

Franck.

Lou
6th-June-2003, 11:34 AM
Can't do either, I'm afraid. Still... the longer we leave it, the more chance I have to practice & get better beforehand! :grin: