PDA

View Full Version : Twyford?

Lian
10th-December-2006, 05:30 PM
Hey all you enthusiastic forumers!

Haven't been on here in a long while, but here goes...

I was wondering if anyone can help me out.

I'm going to be in Reading from 17th Dec til 3rd Jan, visiting family for Christmas.

Are any of you from there?

I'm gonna be missing my Ceroc something fierce if I don't get to dance for the entire two and a half weeks.

I read that the South Reading venue is not running any more? It is such a shame, because, as I live in Reading town, it would have been much easier to get there than to get to Twyford...

So, I was wondering if anyone can give me some directions to the Twyford venue? I live in Lower Early/ Wokingham Road area.

Also, is there a Christmas Party? I would LOVE to go to that...

But I don't know ANYONE. :what:

So, if anyone's going to be dancing in Twyford around Christmas time, please give me a little shout, I'd love to get to know some names before I go!

Thanks for all your help, and have a nice day! :)

Lian.
x

Cruella
10th-December-2006, 05:34 PM
I believe there is a xmas party on the 23rd at Twyford.Ticket only so you'll need to get one in advance. Directions here. (http://www.ceroctv.co.uk/html/venues.htm)

modchick
10th-December-2006, 08:17 PM
Twford does have its Christmas party on 23rd, Tickets sold out this week I think.

If you managed to get a ticket I have heard its a great venue Hopefully see you there (I will be going along for my first time on 23rd).