PDA

View Full Version : Midlands Question...

CJ
6th-December-2006, 01:25 PM
Am not sure if I'm in the right place, but...

Debbie (who is/used to be a Ceroc teacher) is said to be starting her own night. I've heard it might be an MJ/tango fusion thing.:confused:

Does anyone know anything about it? Where? What? If moderators feel public answers are not appropriate, then please PM me, as I'd love to know.:flower:

Thank you for your time.

:worthy:

TheTramp
6th-December-2006, 01:31 PM
This is her site....

http://www.cerockidderminster.co.uk/

(If I have the right Debbie (Attwood))

MartinHarper
6th-December-2006, 01:39 PM
Debbie Attwood has owned her own Ceroc franchise for some years. She recently left the services of Ceroc Midlands (as a teacher) to concentrate on her own franchise. I believe that she's involved in Utopia Evesham next year. She quite often teaches MJ/Tango hybrid stuff. I believe she still teaches regularly at Bromsgrove and possibly Kidderminster.

icebraker
6th-December-2006, 01:50 PM
Debbie Attwood has owned her own Ceroc franchise for some years. She recently left the services of Ceroc Midlands (as a teacher) to concentrate on her own franchise. I believe that she's involved in Utopia Evesham next year. She quite often teaches MJ/Tango hybrid stuff. I believe she still teaches regularly at Bromsgrove and possibly Kidderminster.are you sure ! is Utopia no a swingers club ?

CJ
6th-December-2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks, guys.:cheers:

Not the most helpful site in the world, but is a good start...

fletch
6th-December-2006, 03:13 PM
are you sure ! is Utopia no a swingers club ?

Trust you :rolleyes: there is a swingers club Utopia, and thats not swing dancing :na: this is I belive 'blues' based OXO'S will be DJing it starts in the new year. :clap: and nothing to do with throwing your key in, well if it is I won't be there :sick:

And Yes its Debbie Attwood who was my teacher when I first started dancing.:worthy: