PDA

View Full Version : Whats on this weekend?

Missy D
1st-December-2006, 06:49 PM
Whats on this weekend?

Gus
1st-December-2006, 07:30 PM
Where is particular? :rolleyes:

MartinHarper
1st-December-2006, 08:03 PM
Off to Cheltenham tonight for their christmas freestyle. There weren't any special festivties last year, just regular freestylage, so that's nice and simple. Then on Sunday I get the pleasure of dancing near Cheltenham to a live band fronted by Ms Cate Cody. Should be interesting.

Lee Bartholomew
2nd-December-2006, 12:42 AM
I think Orpington might have a freestyle on sat. Webs playing up. www.cerockent.com (http://www.cerockent.com) if anyone wants to check.

Have my Bexhill classes 6pm Sunday. www.go-dance.co.uk (http://www.go-dance.co.uk) if anyone fancys a trip to the seaside.

Dan Hudson
2nd-December-2006, 10:49 AM
Greenwich is on tonight

www.cerocgreenwich.co.uk

Gus
2nd-December-2006, 11:07 AM
Well, up here we have Christmas Balls at Hyde, Northwich, Knutsford and the Wirral. Somewhat an embaressment of riches :grin:

Mary
2nd-December-2006, 12:06 PM
It's the Uxbridge Xmas party tonight. With a DWAS competition. Same price as a regular night. I'll be there - should be a good night.:clap: Got the sparkly frock out ready. :D

M

Trousers
2nd-December-2006, 12:14 PM
I think Orpington might have a freestyle on sat. Webs playing up. www.cerockent.com (http://www.cerockent.com) if anyone wants to check.

Have my Bexhill classes 6pm Sunday. www.go-dance.co.uk (http://www.go-dance.co.uk) if anyone fancys a trip to the seaside.

I know a couple of people that got a slap (infrancktion©) or two for posting links like that.

Did you get one?

Lee Bartholomew
2nd-December-2006, 01:13 PM
Nope, not advertising, just letting people know whats on and where to find details, that's all :nice:

MartinHarper
2nd-December-2006, 02:46 PM
I know a couple of people that got a slap (infrancktion©) or two for posting links like that.

Did you get one?

If you have a concern, report the post.

robd
2nd-December-2006, 09:24 PM
Hipsters was fun last night despite an impromptu evacuation (fire alarm) and an, erm interesting Jon Brett music selection. Lower on the laughter index than usual for obvious reasons but still giggles to be had and certain of the women there were looking absolutely :drool: :yum: :drool:

fletch
4th-December-2006, 09:03 AM

Did you get one?

You can post a link if asked, but not when you say 'this is where im going' :(

Hipsters was fun last night despite an impromptu evacuation (fire alarm) and an, erm interesting Jon Brett music selection.

I didn't have a brill night at hipsters :sad: but it wasn't to do with Hipsters :flower:

John's music was Fab at Knutsford on Saturday :worthy: I did get some 'Northen' :clap: but not the 'snake' :tears:

David Bailey
4th-December-2006, 09:21 AM
You can post a link if asked, but not when you say 'this is where im going' :(
To clarify - since this seems to be a little unclear.

Blatant advertisements - that is, from people who are involved with the event - are not allowed. Whether there's a link or not, they're not allowed.

"Information" links - typically on a "who's going where this weekend" thread - are fine, this Forum is designed to share information after all. If someone asks a question, or if the link is generally helpful, then no problem.

If the link is gratuitous (for example, if it's in your signature), then it's generally not fine.

I appreciate this is sometimes a bit of a grey area, but moderators are generally fairly relaxed about these things. Please don't stop posting helpful links if appropriate.

fletch
4th-December-2006, 09:28 AM
I appreciate this is sometimes a bit of a grey area, but moderators are generally fairly relaxed about these things. Please don't stop posting helpful links if appropriate.

Well when I posted a link to a venue I have no other interest in other than getting a few people there so I have some one to dance with, due to a mix up i got locked out of the forum :(

I was asked to post a link on another occasion regarding this venue cos it was hard to find and I did it to say time, thinking tha I would be asked again :rolleyes:

I don't think I will be posting helpful links, its not worth the hassel :sad: