PDA

View Full Version : Dancing in the Gran Canaries next week from 2nd Dec

stewart38
30th-November-2006, 05:25 PM
I’m sure John and Wes will put on a great show but

For all those dancers who will be flying out to warmer climes on Saturday and sitting in the sun and letting the sea lap at their feet and taking in the sun

For those who will spend a evening dancing under a moon lit sky followed by a stroll along a beach perhaps taking the next day to chill by the swimming pool or take in a class taught by the great Marc and Rachel

You know who you are and ill see you there :grin:

For the rest of you enjoy the rain there is lots more on the way ! :sad:

Dance Demon
30th-November-2006, 05:43 PM
I'll be there too Stewart....sharing DJ duties with Marc and Wes. Classes are with Marc and Rachel and Adam& Tonia. Saturday just cant come quick enough:D

ducasi
30th-November-2006, 05:53 PM
Had thought about going on this, but other matters distracted me. ;)

Have fun! :)

sidney
1st-December-2006, 10:42 AM
I will be there to, so hope to meet up with you guys, also Northantsgirl is going saw her last week at Coventry, and she can't wait.:cheers:

stewart38
1st-December-2006, 12:32 PM
also Northantsgirl is going saw her last week at Coventry, and she can't wait.:cheers:

A forum re union :grin:

Patrick
1st-December-2006, 02:22 PM
I will be there to, so hope to meet up with you guys, also Northantsgirl is going saw her last week at Coventry, and she can't wait.:cheers:
I really wanted to come to this, as I missed the Las Palmas week I was booked on in Oct. :sad: But I was persuaded to go to the WSM Winter Ball at the Winter Gardens to save money... sensible, but rather wintery!

Lynn
1st-December-2006, 02:26 PM
Wish I was going. :tears: (Not enough leave or money).

stewart38
1st-December-2006, 03:06 PM
Wish I was going. :tears: (Not enough leave or money).

They were so short of ladies they were giving free places away

Only Heineken can do this I hear

I have man flu :tears:

fletch
4th-December-2006, 09:09 AM
I have had a number of Text from people out there, sounds like they are having fun, up till all hours. from the time of the text's :rolleyes:

And have had photo's of the sea veiw, like I care :sick:

:D

David Bailey
4th-December-2006, 09:27 AM
I have had a number of Text from people out there, sounds like they are having fun, up till all hours. from the time of the text's :rolleyes:

Oh go on, post them here :)

fletch
4th-December-2006, 09:57 AM
Oh go on, post them here :)

they are on my phone, and i'm not that cleaver :blush:

Dance Demon
4th-December-2006, 09:06 PM

We're all havin' a ball Fletch.....including your mate OXOs...top bloke too:respect: ....wish you were here:D

Sheppy
10th-December-2006, 04:41 PM
We're all havin' a ball Fletch.....including your mate OXOs...top bloke too:respect: ....wish you were here:D

Yep, absolutely fantastic week... we even had our own self service bar... totally brilliant :respect:

Dance Demon
10th-December-2006, 04:55 PM
Yep, absolutely fantastic week... we even had our own self service bar... totally brilliant :respect:

Fantastic Holiday.....John& Wes:respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: ...well done guys, you did us proud. Hotel was great, food was great,drink was great(hic) dancing & music was ace, company was superb, weather was fab. Met loads of new friends, and got to know some other people better. To the Scottish contingent, Margaret- Rose, Anne, Alison, Moira, Angelina, Colin, a huge thank you for a week of superb company and great laughs. nice to put some faces to names....OXO'S, Sheppy, Sidney, Barmpot, to name a few..nice to meet you guys:hug: To Wes, Marc, and OXO'S, a pleasure to share music duties with you guys. :respect:

John & Wes, thanks once again for a great week, and for going just that little bit farther to make us feel valued:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :respect: :respect: :respect:

fletch
10th-December-2006, 05:56 PM
nice to put some faces to names....OXO'S, Sheppy, Sidney, Barmpot, to name a few..nice to meet you guys:hug:

what a Fab bunch of people I bet it was 'the tops'

I have spoken to OXO'S but not sure what has happened to BARMPOT he is proberbly catching up on his sleep, I don't think he got much out there.:what:

glad you are all back safe and sound :hug:

Can't weight to see the photo's :clap:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

stewart38
10th-December-2006, 07:20 PM
Can't weight to see the photo's :clap:

More to follow very sad re marc last event for him at Jive. Pic inc dance Demon Ox ,marc , Adam teacher and Wes. taken near 4am on last night

The girl on my lap is sidney, seems like a nice girl :whistle:

Pic from balcany and some others a few non forumites ? who knows lots of voyeurs on here. rachel is the one in the middle of the 3. Note sponsorship by coca cola and the rejection row in the back ground

stewart38
10th-December-2006, 07:41 PM
Me doing double trouble in a square somewhere , check the shirt worn for a bet

Adam and Marc playing Tag with Tonia (other teacher) that was fantastic to watch

It was christmas so appropriate pic

Another view from Balcany

stewart38
10th-December-2006, 07:46 PM
Its a group /couple holiday so it needs a EVENT to get people together in the first/second day, that is my only comment re the holiday although over all it was very good

sidney
11th-December-2006, 11:24 AM
Hi S. Love the pics, and yes everything about the holiday was the tops, I have been on three of these jive addiction hols and this one has been the best by far. I t was great meeting Dance Demon and his lovely wife, Oxo who I shared many dances with plus Barmpot and Stewart who was great fun. We just party day and night non stop it was all those free drinks:cheers: Big thanks to John and Wes:respect: We will be back again:clap:

OXO'S
11th-December-2006, 02:07 PM
HI john wes, what can i say about this holiday that hasnt already been said,truly amazing time fab weather hotel food excellant,and most important the people just fantastic they were,to meet old friends and to make so many more.
I had some truly lovely dances all week and so much fun on the dance floor,the music superb by DANCE DEMON and MARC.
Thank you to both of you once more.:respect: :respect: :respect: :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
BRILLIANT FANTASTIC SUPERB :clap: :clap: :clap:

stewart38
11th-December-2006, 03:03 PM
that is my only comment re the holiday
Yeah right

Best 3 comments I had on holiday was you look 35 you look 38 and from Northants Girly, thought you were younger then me (it’s a mid life thing) :grin:

Wes
11th-December-2006, 10:52 PM
Thanks for all the nice things said guys, and yes, the resort, hotel, weather etc was fabulous without doubt, but really, it was all you guys that made the event what it was. You were all a fabulous bunch :respect: :worthy: that made it such a great party from beginning to end, both John and I and our wives enjoyed it every bit as much as anyone else and we greatly look forward to the next one. We hope to see you all there again next time.

Northants Girly
20th-December-2006, 11:32 AM
Better late than never.

Didn't take that many pics but here's some of the better ones.

Only one I have of me is with my eyes closed :rolleyes:

Northants Girly
20th-December-2006, 11:35 AM
and some more . . . .

Northants Girly
20th-December-2006, 11:36 AM
more . . . .

Northants Girly
20th-December-2006, 11:38 AM
lastly . . . .

stewart38
21st-December-2006, 03:45 PM
Better late than never.

Didn't take that many pics but here's some of the better ones.

Only one I have of me is with my eyes closed :rolleyes:

For those not there ,this was the informal panto night ,when a few of us dressed up :grin:

im the guy standing on my hands :whistle: