PDA

View Full Version : whats on in scotland 15-18th Dec

drathzel
29th-November-2006, 01:28 PM
Hey everyone

Just wondering whats on in scotland that weekend. I am considering a trip accross for tramps birthday and want to know what dancings going on so i could maybe make a weekend of it.

Ta:love:

Aleks
29th-November-2006, 01:30 PM
Refuelling at my place between dancing?

TheTramp
29th-November-2006, 01:30 PM
Saturday 16th is the masked ball in Brechin.

Should be a good night :D

ducasi
29th-November-2006, 01:43 PM

:yeah:

Just need to find a mask! :confused:

Heather
29th-November-2006, 01:43 PM

:confused: Friday is the 15th in my diary!! I hope so because I was intending to make my way along to Route66 in Edinburgh.
Do you mean SATURDAY 16th - 'cos that's when Linda and I were hoping to go to the Masked Ball ?

:hug:
Heather

TheTramp
29th-November-2006, 01:45 PM
Sorry. Saturday 16th. Obviously too used to thinking about Fridays when thinking about Brechin.....

drathzel
29th-November-2006, 03:58 PM
anything on the sunday?:cheers:

drathzel
29th-November-2006, 04:04 PM
oh an would any one have room for a little forumite? Bed or other!

Lorna
29th-November-2006, 05:04 PM
You can stay at mine on the 16th after masked ball if you decide you can make it and if you have a car to get home the next day.

Lxx

Heather
29th-November-2006, 05:58 PM
anything on the sunday?:cheers:

Yep! I believe Graham Fox is having a West Coast Swing Christmas T-Dance in Edinburgh somewhere - but I don't have any details- perhaps someone else does?
It's certainly a busy weekend - looking forward to it!!:clap:

:hug:
Heather

ducasi
29th-November-2006, 06:54 PM
Yep! I believe Graham Fox is having a West Coast Swing Christmas T-Dance in Edinburgh somewhere - but I don't have any details- perhaps someone else does?
According to his web site, it's at the Harvester Business Centre, the same place as Route 66 normally is. By the looks of it, it's not just for West Coast Swingers either. Thinking about going along now... Hmm...

Dance Demon
29th-November-2006, 11:02 PM
According to his web site, it's at the Harvester Business Centre, the same place as Route 66 normally is. By the looks of it, it's not just for West Coast Swingers either. Thinking about going along now... Hmm...

it is indeed Ducasi.....Route 66 Xmas masked Ball on Friday 15th, west coast swing Xmas party on Sunday 17th, Both in the Harvester Business Centre. Yours Truly on the decks at both:D

drathzel
30th-November-2006, 10:38 AM
wll i am 99% coming over just need to book boat and get somewhere to stay. if and one has room please let me know. Thanks:hug: